Aina is way too fertile (public)

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Now that I am setup to work on the JS build I'm going through preg related bug reports. I'll take a look at this. Does anyone have a save related to this?

saltwortsimp

Oct 17, 2019
I can throw one up after work. I’ve also noticed this—Aina will regularly email me about her pregnancy as soon as I leave her room, and if I dawdle moving to the ship might be halfway through by the time I leave Tarkus. It’s pretty crazy compared to the other pregnancies.

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
Now that I am setup to work on the JS build I'm going through preg related bug reports. I'll take a look at this. Does anyone have a save related to this?
Might be a save here you can look at:
another post

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
So I found the bug where the first preg email gets sent immediately. It is caused by the change in how time is processed in the js code.

However I am unable to replicate her pregnancy only lasting a day or two. Has anyone had this issue recently? I am wondering if it was fixed by some other changes. Perhaps to the flag or process time systems.

My test is on day 16, and I just got the second email.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
So I found the bug where the first preg email gets sent immediately. It is caused by the change in how time is processed in the js code.

However I am unable to replicate her pregnancy only lasting a day or two. Has anyone had this issue recently? I am wondering if it was fixed by some other changes. Perhaps to the flag or process time systems.

My test is on day 16, and I just got the second email.
i get her sped up pregnancies whenever i get her pregnant.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Here, i think this i the one.

Attachments

• Pop (M) - 8Hrs 42Mins, 614 Days - Tavros Station, Kalas.json
    747.9 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: DrunkZombie

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Thanks. I was able to find the bug. It is also related to the changes to the processTime for the js version. I will check logic for other preg as well since it could be an issue for others as well.

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Almost all the pregs currently in the js version had the same issue. So I was able to clean up a lot of bugs. So this and othernpc preg speeds should be fixed in the next release. Keep in mind any time passed already for a npc preg in process would have already been speed up some. With the fix in any remaining time should go normal speed and new preg should work correctly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Who Cares