Aftermath Team's Games (Mar/01/24)

GateKeeper

Oct 7, 2015
I havent really been around here since the forums got redone (I had heard that there was some kind of trouble, but I never did hear that exactly went down.)

Since things appear to have been started from scratch, I wanted to take a few minutes to re-post some of my own work. But in the interest of not flooding the forum with a bunch of clutter, I've opted to keep all of my work, along with the discussion there of, in a single thread this time.

I actually have two other games in the pipe that I intend to start working on in the coming months, the first of which will begin development as I near completion of The Allure of Wanton Cove.

The Allure of Wanton Cove:

This is a lovecraftian erotic/horror game. My writing style has little in common with H.P. Lovecraft, so instead I am approaching the story from more of a Noir style. That said, this story is intended to be the same kind of horror. Its meant to capture both the dark and hopeless terror and to share in the Cthuhlu Mythos.

You're a washed up ex-detective, living your life one bottle at a time when your old partner and estranged friend comes knocking. His son has gone missing, the police wont persue the case, and he's run out of leads, so he comes looking to call in an old favor. You hear him out, even if you have no intention of helping him out. But then he offers you the only clue he has to the whereabouts of his son. A hand written letter with a return address of Wanton Cove, the very name of which dregs up memories of the last horrible case you worked, a case that was never solved.

This game is a work in progress with roughly 55k words of content. Its also received rave reviews from the people who have played the game. The game features slow M2F transformation, oral, anal, straight sex, FF, rape, tentacles, prostitution and mild bestiality. Further details can be located through the following link.

If you want to try one of my games, I highly recommend starting with this game.

Version 1.03

Public Build (Free Download):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/17601792

Patreon Only Build (Cheat Menu Included):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/17601756

Last Stand of Ra:
Complete Game
Download links for Cheat Build:
https://subscribestar.adult/posts/86833
https://www.patreon.com/posts/33691898

Download links for Free Version:
https://subscribestar.adult/posts/86939
https://www.patreon.com/posts/33692102

Futa Apocalypse:

Welcome to the Apocalypse. In the near future, a new virus has decimated the human population, reducing them to sex crazed Futa who's only driving force is the need to infect others with their tainted cum. With resources scarce, the last remnants of humanity facing extinction at the hands of the Infected, and the only known cure to the virus is uninfected male cum, can you survive?

Basically, this is a tongue-in-cheek look at the zombie apocalypse featuring sex crazed shemales in place of your traditional zombies.

This is a work in progress game with more than 125K words of content between several stories. It features Male to Futa Transformation, Female to Futa Transformation, Breast growth, Penis Growth, Futa Raping Males, Futa Raping Females, Male on Male Rape, Male on Female Rape, Female on Male Rape, Rape, Gang rape, Femdom, docking, Straight sex, Gay Sex, Lesbian Sex, Gape, Tentacle sex, Orgies, Gangbang, Group sex, BDSM, Handjobs, Blowjobs, Traditional sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Degrading sex, Intimate sex, casual sex, Incest, And one possessed penis. Further details can be located through the following link.

http://www.tfgamessite.com/index.php?module=viewgame&id=446

The Puppet Master:

You are an out of work nurse, with student loans and bills mounting.Nearly at your wits end, a job, almost too good to be true, drops in your lap: An old magician who has been in a coma for many years has woken, and now he needs help regaining his strength once more. A live-in nurse is exactly what he's looking for, . .

This game is complete. It features M2F/F2M transformation, body swap, involuntary, mind control, and straight sex. Further details can be located through the following link.

http://www.tfgamessite.com/index.php?module=viewgame&id=579

I'm an amateur game maker who makes these games for fun. All thoughts, comments, and constructive criticism is always welcome from those presenting it in a respectful manner.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to check out this thread, and I look forward to hearing from any of you who choose to try one (or more) of my games.

If you enjoy my games, awesome! If you are able to do so and feel that you'd like to contribute something more, then please take a moment to check out my Patreon page.
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3879205

Last edited:

daprgast

Aug 31, 2015
I tried Wanton Cove - I like your writing style and the overall theme of the game, but the misuse of words distracted me a bit.  You used "loose" instead of "lose" a couple times, and "peaked" instead of "piqued" at one point.  I think there were one or two more, but I don't remember exactly what.

GateKeeper

Oct 7, 2015
in futa apocalypse how do you get the image pack in the newest download

There are two sets of download links in the link provided above.  The top set is the newest build of the game, the other set is the previous version of the game.  By downloading the previous version of the game, you should be able to take the file, unzip it, and simply replace the old game HTML file with the new one. :D

On that note, I should really make a point of posting a Picture Pack alone to help avoid confusion.

I tried Wanton Cove - I like your writing style and the overall theme of the game, but the misuse of words distracted me a bit.  You used "loose" instead of "lose" a couple times, and "peaked" instead of "piqued" at one point.  I think there were one or two more, but I don't remember exactly what.
Sorry to hear that my spelling ruined the experience for you.  If you can point out where the mistakes were made, I'll make a point of running those down and getting them fixed.  The game is very much a work in progress, and while I've managed to fix a lot of the little spelling and grammar errors (Like the ones you just mentioned) I have little doubt that there are plenty more that still need to be found.  Thank you for mentioning the ones you remembered, I was able to locate the "peaked" just now and get it fixed, but apparently, I used the words loose and lose 112 times so far between the two, so finding a couple of those out of place might take quite a while to run down.

Thank you to both of you for taking a few minutes to try out the games, and for taking the time to reply here.  I really appreciate it.

GateKeeper

Oct 7, 2015
Cannot try out Futa apocalypse :(

Some sort of error with javaScript, any tips?

Must be trying to play it in Chrome?  Chrome made it so most games in Twine (The game making engine I use for Futa Apocalypse) wont play (Something to do with security updates related to Java).  There is a fix for it, but I've yet to impliment it for this particular game.  It will be done for the next major update to the game, which might be a little while yet.

The quickest/most effective solution to this problem would be to play the game in a different browser.  Sorry about the inconvenience.

I definitely wouldn't say it "ruined the experience." I still enjoyed it.
Thats good to know.  The statement still stands though, if you see something that seems a bit out of place, dont hesitate to report it!  I make an effort to run down problems as soon as I am able. B|

Decanter

Aug 27, 2015
I'm surprised you recommended starting with an incomplete work rather than, say, The Puppet Master.

GateKeeper

Oct 7, 2015
I'm surprised you recommended starting with an incomplete work rather than, say, The Puppet Master.
While The Puppet Master was a lot of fun to make, and its the first game that I've completed, its also a game that I never felt 100% happy with.  Alternately, Wanton Cove is generally considered to be my best work, so I try to point people towards the project that's been best received by the people who have enjoyed my games.   :$

shenannagans

Aug 30, 2015
wow, i really enjoyed what there is of the allure of wanton cove! has a very strong atmospheric 'feel' to it, that seems to be missing in a lot of the written games i've played. (not to mention anything lovecraftian tends to be right up my alley.) excited for the continuation! i am selfish enough to want it to be long :)  

there are some typos, but i think a run through w/ spellcheck could fix them. 

After liking it i went and played your other games (not so much for me) but i think they do serve to show that you've grown as a writer- please keep making games, it'll be interesting to see how far you can go.

GateKeeper

Oct 7, 2015
This is easily among the most heartening and flattering things anyone has said about one of my games.  Thank you.

I'm glad you enjoyed the game up to this point, and yes, at present, there is only about one "day" worth of content in the game out of a game that will eventually be 8-10 "days" in duration.  Up to this point, most of the development has gone into the mechanical end of things and the ambient content.  Thankfully, I'm in the process of debugging the combat engine in the game, and once that's all in place, almost everything else that needs to be done will be actual story driven content.  :D

As for the next project, I'm actually in the planning phase of two different projects, one of which will be starting as soon as Wanton Cove is complete, and the other will begin production as soon as my co-conspirator resurfaces from wherever he vanished to for the last few weeks.  ¬¬

Again, thank you for both the interest, and the kind words.

PS:  Twine (The game I make the game in) does not have its own spell checker, and there's enough code mixed throughout the game that spell checkers tend to have a rough time with it.  That said, if you see a spelling or grammar error, please report it and I'll do my best to get it fixed for the next release.  When reporting problems, copying the entire page you're currently on, pasting it here and letting me know what the mistake is makes fixing them pretty easy, when people just say which word(s) are misspelled, its almost impossible to run down mistakes without the context (Game is currently in the neighborhood of 55k words after all). 

Last edited by a moderator:

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
"The Allure of the Wanton Cove" kept me glued to the screen for a while... time sure flew by when I wasn't looking, lol. I admit I was a bit unsure on whether or not to read it when I saw it was still under development... I can be an avid reader and there's few things more annoying than an unfinished book or, in this case, an unfinished game. Its a very interesting read, detailed and just mysterious enough for you to wonder what's going to happen next. As far as grammatical errors go there's a few repeated words and misplaced punctuation but other than that its pretty good as is. Keep up the good work!

I'm also a Lovecraftian fan so anything related to the Cthulhu Mythos, with sexual themes included, is a must in my book (pun intended). I usually prefer to read in silence because it helps me focus but I decided to give your suggestion a go and fetch some "creepy" music. My all-time favorite for an occasion like this is "Nox Arcana" - its dark, gothic and perfect for background ambiance, plus its not too intrusive either. Though if I'm going to be honest, I was so engrossed in the reading the music barely had any effect one me, lol.

GateKeeper

Oct 7, 2015
Thank you for the kind words, and I'm glad that you enjoyed the game so far!

If you're a big fan of Lovecraftian Erotica, look up an author named Edward Lee.  He's written quite a few books, a few of them existing within the Cthulhu Mythos.  "The Innswich Horror" is a real gem.

GateKeeper

Oct 7, 2015
Quick little update to let you all know I'm not dead.  Just finished working through Combat Engine stuff.  After several months of working on it off and on, its finally working the way it was intended to!   ;D  

Also, been tying up some loose end and adding a couple of minor scenes since the last update.  With the combat engine out of the way, almost all of the future content should be story driven instead of mechanical.  I'm on the home stretch of another update, that will feature fifteen combat scenarios, two new locations, and some associated content.   8)  I'm hopeful that I can get a new release out some time in the next week. 

GateKeeper

Oct 7, 2015
Alright, new build of The Allure of Wanton Cove is live.  There's one known bug (Details in Changelog) that I wasn't able to squish, but it wasn't game breaking, so I opted to tackle it at a later date.

Be sure to report any problems you encounter.  I cant fix it if I dont know about it!

Enjoy the new version!

Changelog for Version .30

-Combat engine built, debugged, debugged again, and finally got it working correctly.

-Combat added to Waterfront.
-Combat added to Tavern.
-Combat added to Slum.
-Cabin in the Woods location Added to the game.
-Ms Sherwood's home Added to the game.
-First Aid Kit added to the General Store.
-First Aid Kit made usable from Inventory.
-First Aid Kit made usable in Combat.
-Major rework to NPC menus.
-Recluse NPC Added to game.
-Ms Sherwood Added to her home.
-New character to sex up, with two new scenes, one of which has three (Minor) variants.
-Major rework to random encounters to make taint events to trigger at the time of goo events instead of the next time they navigate to a different location.
-Major rework to Case Notes section, including updates and cleaning things up a bit.  Every person introduced in the game should now appear in the case notes now.
-Fixed multiple minor bugs, spelling errors, grammar errors, and other minor improvements.
-No more scene teleportation when navigating from location to location.
-Trail, Shipbuilder's Shack, and Bluff are no longer accessible on the first day.
-Tanya received major rework, including two new intro scenes depending on when you talk to her and what you have done up to that point.
-Default name added to main character make it less likely that you can accidentally leave it blank when starting the game
-Can no longer go straight back to bed after sleeping the first night.
-Can no longer buy yourself into debt at the general store.
-New Font added to the game.  I felt it gave the text more flavor.  Let me know if you guys dont like it, I can change it back.
-Tried several different backgrounds for the game.  Wasn't happy with any of them.  This idea has been put on the back burner, until a suitable background can be located.
-Reworked some taint/sex scenes to better reflect the character's description.
-Special thanks to Rfpnj and Sensate from TFGameSite for grinding their way through about a dozen test releases.  Without all their hard work, this update would still be a long way out, and it would be buggy as hell.
-Bug:  Ms. Sherwood does not appear in Case Notes.  Not game breaking, and have been unable to locate its cause.
-60K words of content, 10k more than the previous release.
-Most recent Test Build: Test .25o
PS:  Put a poll up over on TFGameSite for people's first impressions of some of the new features.

GateKeeper

Oct 7, 2015
Had a game breaking bug reported.   Basically, if you ended up in combat, you would end up in an infinate loop of combat.  Links have been updated with the fix.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

GateKeeper

Oct 7, 2015
In that case I hope that you enjoy them, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts on them once you've had a chance to play them!

idiotekque

Nov 23, 2015
Haven't played the games yet, but just a minor suggestion. The file hosts you use are some of the most annoying ones (4Shared forces you to sign up, and DepositFiles limits you to one download ever 20 minutes or so), and Wanton Cove has a Mega link, but then it asks for a key which isn't provided anywhere. Mega is great, but I have no idea why you have the download locked and don't use it for all your games.

GateKeeper

Oct 7, 2015
The MEGA download link shouldn't have any form of lock on it, its the same file as I've uploaded everywhere else.

As for the 4shared account, I've had that one for years now, and it was the first file host I had ever used.  As such, adding it there is just kind of habit.

Honestly, I simply don't know of many other download sites, and the ones I've been using have served their purpose with little trouble.  If you know of any FREE file hosts that don't require my life story and credit card information to sign up, let me know and I'll take a look.

Sorry I can't be of more help than that.  I'll look forward to hearing your first impressions and feedback on my projects.

red911

Nov 11, 2015
I keep getting this error when tryint o DL FA:

Javascript Error

Apologies! A technical problem has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: Uncaught SecurityError: Failed to execute 'replaceState' on 'History': A history state object with URL 'file:///Users/jacoblilley/Downloads/Futa%20Apocalypse%2015.03.27/Futa%20Apocalypse%2015.03.27.html' cannot be created in a document with origin 'null'..

Stack Trace:
Error: Failed to execute 'replaceState' on 'History': A history state object with URL 'file:///Users/jacoblilley/Downloads/Futa%20Apocalypse%2015.03.27/Futa%20Apocalypse%2015.03.27.html' cannot be created in a document with origin 'null'.
    at Error (native)
    at Function.History.replaceWindowState (file:///Users/jacoblilley/Downloads/Futa%20Apocalypse%2015.03.27/Futa%20Apocalypse%2015.03.27.html:75:12096)
    at History.display (file:///Users/jacoblilley/Downloads/Futa%20Apocalypse%2015.03.27/Futa%20Apocalypse%2015.03.27.html:75:8367)
    at History.init (file:///Users/jacoblilley/Downloads/Futa%20Apocalypse%2015.03.27/Futa%20Apocalypse%2015.03.27.html:75:6895)
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (file:///Users/jacoblilley/Downloads/Futa%20Apocalypse%2015.03.27/Futa%20Apocalypse%2015.03.27.html:76:16055)
    at j (file:///Users/jacoblilley/Downloads/Futa%20Apocalypse%2015.03.27/Futa%20Apocalypse%2015.03.27.html:25:26676)
    at Object.k.fireWith [as resolveWith] (file:///Users/jacoblilley/Downloads/Futa…

GateKeeper

Oct 7, 2015
I'm guessing that you're trying to play it in Chrome.  HTML games made in Twine have been having troubles running in Chrome for a while now.  There's a fix for it, but I haven't got around to implementing it yet.  Try running it in Firefox or IE.  Hopefully that will help.  If not, let me know and I'll look into it further.

idiotekque

Nov 23, 2015
The MEGA download link shouldn't have any form of lock on it, its the same file as I've uploaded everywhere else.

sD5hnsZ.png

This is what shows up when I try the Mega download link for Wanton Cove, so you must have accidentally set it to private. The other game of yours that I downloaded didn't have a Mega link.

Not a big deal, just a suggestion because those other two uploaders are a massive pain. Just for future downloaders' ease.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
By default, MEGA will not provide the download key when you get a link for it.  You have to actually choose when getting the link to have it include the key.

GateKeeper

Oct 7, 2015
Thanks, I must have done something wrong when putting the link up then.  I dropped the link from the list until I have a little time on my hands so I can make sure its uploaded correctly.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Thanks, I must have done something wrong when putting the link up then.  I dropped the link from the list until I have a little time on my hands so I can make sure its uploaded correctly.

All you should have to do is go to Mega again and get a new link, just make sure you include the key.  No new upload required.

GateKeeper

Oct 7, 2015
To anyone who is interested, I posted a new Wanton Cove build earlier today.  Hope you all enjoy it!

GateKeeper

Oct 7, 2015
Its been a REALLY long time since I've posted anything over here hasn't it? Sorry about that.

The Allure of Wanton Cove:
New build released just a little while ago. Game is now over 117k words of content. (I think the last build I released over here was around 60k?) TONS of new content to explore. Public builds are the newest content, while I've stared a Patreon where you can give a little something in exchange for a cheat menu in the game (Testers debug tools: Includes free money, +/- Depravity, + Taint, +/- 1 to Skills)

Inheritance:
A new game that I've stared production for. Its a modern day slave trainer game. You inherit a large estate from your estranged great uncle. When you arrive, you discover two young ladies living there. Turns out that they belonged to your great uncle, and he had only started to train them as slaves before passing away. Its entirely up to you as the player whether you want to continue their training, treat them as employees, or make them your lovers. This game is probably two months of development away from a first playable release. Patreons will receive early access to the game and a cheat menu will be available at a premium.

Builds of my games are still available through TFGamesSite.com, but are now also available through Patreon.

Patreon link:
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3879205

The Allure of Wanton Cove link:
http://www.tfgamessite.com/index.php?module=viewgame&id=533

Thanks for stopping by the thread and checking things out. I hope you all enjoy the latest build of Wanton Cove!

Marblak

Jan 14, 2016
Hey heads up GateKeeper. Someone put a review on your game on TFGamessite: "There is literally NO major changes for almost two years. This is exeptionally well written fake, tha's aim to make hoping people donate. Waste of time." I have not played your game before, so I really have no idea whats going on with this, but is it possible that your new version didn't make it into the download link for TFGamessite? Not trying to start trouble, just wanted to make sure I am getting the latest version before I give your game a whirl. Thanks!

GateKeeper

Oct 7, 2015
Thank you for the heads up, I flagged the review and posted a note with it.

The links currently on TFGamesSite are the newest version available. From what I've been told by players, it takes about two hours of play to experience everything available (Much of that being randomized scenes that trigger as you travel around town.)

Hope that you enjoy the game!

NOTE about Patreon:
This particular game is free, and will remain free, though future games will be Patreon for early access. The only thing you gain from donating at this time is access to a cheat menu. I figure at this point in time, donations are out of the goodness of people's heart. In the next couple of months, I hope to have a playable version of my next project however, at which point I hope to start generating a bit more interest in the Patreon end of things with early access.

Last edited: