After Invasion Alpha

What races should be allowed for the shape shifter?

• Bear

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Horse

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Cat

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Dog

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wolf

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Pig

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alien

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Demon

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Cow

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Helcries

Sep 13, 2016
Good morning all,

ALL NEW IMAGES are at the bottom of the post.

This is Helcries I am the Dev, and renderer (I would say art guy, but yeah look at my art, it sucks. LOL), as well as guy creating the story.

JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW, THAT THE DL LINK HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH THE NEW VERSION. .70

https://mega.nz/#!XpgCFTwb!yOvmX9u89vVQLK4QHYRAN1qICO48wbbxq4BymFcJ25c

This is the first thing I have created that I have put out for the gen public, normally I just keep things to myself. But I wanted to share this story I have been working on with other people. The story will take place over 3 major story arcs, with each arc having roughly 20 chapters or scenes as I call them in game. There will be a LOT of content, and hopefully better art soon. :D

First as the name says, it's called After Invasion, and in game around the beginning of 2017 an Alien invasion happens that leads to several horrible events followed by some pretty cool stuff, intense combat, and finally victory. )))) We all love when the good guys win.... Well most of us love it anyways.

A note about the Pic, you do not get to meet Lusty yet, she is part of your first series of quests. And she has not been implemented in the game yet, I just wanted you to know who the girl was in the pic.

The premise for the game is near future, with Super power abilities, Magic and Psionics are real. Most of the population is dead, the old Governments are collapsed and there is now a One World Government which everyone just calls the OWG.

As of right now, the game structure is mostly developed, with the social / persuasion powers being implemented, and just now starting to get used. (The way powers will be used in conversations will change later on."

The intro is completed, and the base is mostly defined through scene 1 (the walkthrough), it is missing a few minor images that are only for setting atm, since the rooms that are missing the renders are not ready for interaction yet.

====================================

The current main powers are:

Psionic (mind control, telepathy, and any kind of mental powers. Will also be a combat power later on.)

Shifting (You can change your shape, force changes on some NPC's, and you can control pain and pleasure if NPC's.)

Magic (A unique power that has elements of the other 2, plus the ability to do a lot of things the others can't.)

A note about magic, after the war it was found that everyone with the Magic power had identical powers to every other mage / wizard. The only difference was the power of their spells.

The mages do not need hand or finger gestures, they also do not need complex ingredients, instead they use complex mathematical formula to tap into the energy from the creation of the Universe. Each ability uses a different math Formula, and the more complex the effect, the more complex the formula. (No I will not be writing these out, since I never got past geometry in math. LOL)

====================================

Working with a new image editor that allows me to use transparent backgrounds so by release .2 all images will be updated for transparency to make it look a little better. I will be updating all the images in the next few updates as soon as I am able to get a stronger computer so I can make the scenes how I want them to be. (Currently takes roughly 60 - 80 minutes per model. The Shock troop Hybrid I just finished had 1 weapon, an insect body mated to a human female upper body, and it took almost 3 hours to render. Rendering a full scene can take up to 6 hours with my current computer.)

You can choose to be male or female, and your family survived the war. Your Mom, Sis, and CDing Bro.

The game will have the following fetishes:

standard MF, FF, MM, MMF, FFM, Orgy, bukkake (sp), and things along those lines.

BDSM - Dom / Sub (player can take either role in the bedroom, but will act in a dominant role as a hero / villian)

Incest - You can have the option to have family members survive the plague, or you can convince people to experience incest while you watch / take part. Or the villain path you can force others to incest to fill your need for control, corruption, and breaking other peoples minds.)

Voyeur, Exhibitionism, Voluntary and forced TF, hate sex (some consider it normal, others not. So I felt it should be added seperately)

Mind control - For the villain who hates people who disobey his / her wishes. With this ability you never have to worry about that again. Or for you heros who want to stop the bad guy from you know, doing bad guy shit or who enjoys undoing someone elses mind work.

Romance / seduction - Because inside all (at least most) of us perverts there is someone who wants a lil (or lot) of love and romance in their lives.

Forced (voluntary and otherwise) (to explain that, there will be a few submissive characters you run across that have a rape fantasy, and if you can get them to trust you with that knowledge, you can set up *dates* where you follow through on this for her.

Kidnapping - Yes the villains can kidnap people, and the heros can go and try to save them. )))

Crossdressing (both having them in the world, and doing it yourself if you want, after I get a clothing system established.)

Trap - Finding some sexy trap's, recruiting some Altered being traps, and or being a trap yourself.

If I can get it figured out, I will add pregnancy, multiple breasts, multiple cocks, Furry, (shape change beast).

And if you feel you like my work, or want to help me to create more content, and get more models / locations / outfits for the models, I would greatly appreciate the help.

https://www.patreon.com/pervygames

Also the game uses a complex relationship system, it is in flux atm until it is how I feel it fits best.

The relationship points, and the player stats will be used in game to augment choices the player has, or to enable certain scenes.

As for the player personality, it will be variable and depends on the choices you make as a player. But there will be 3 ways that your personality can be seen in the world.

1: You as a hero, villain, or govt agent are a dominant force in the world, YOU are changing the world to meet YOUR desires.

2: Your social powers will allow you to augment how the NPC's interact with you, and if they are dom, sub, angry, horny, or something else entirely.

3: Your role in the bedroom, You choose what you do, but your relationships with your partners will enable or disable certain scenes depending on your stats and NPC relationship points.

Ex: You have made your partner angry, and horny, even though she has high trust in you, and she still sees you as a close friend even though she doesnt love you. If you initiate sex with her then you get to choose from normal, active, hatesex, sub hatesex (where she is the top and your the bottom, as long as your char isn't to dominant, and she isn't to submissive.), maybe if she has the Exhibitionism fetish then you can try sex in the park, or somewhere public.

During the game play there are 3 main paths govt agent (the grey path), Rogue hero (The good path), and Villain (Yeah thats the true bad guy). Some choices WILL BE LOCKED by what path you choose. So if you DO NOT want to be EVIL then do not choose villain, if you want to be the atypical hero then you need to go Rogue.

All critic is appreciated, and if anyone has questions I do my best to explain things and ensure that my vision is as clear as possible.

altered_police_station_front_idle.jpg b_d1_normal.png base_map_idle.jpg c_couch.jpg downtown2.jpg fpc_home_motorcycle.jpg fpc_m_cuddle_mbed.jpg home_test1.png mom_stat_page.jpg firehawk test 2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Zoner and mu6best

Zalzany

Sep 9, 2015
So... I tried it, and you can't do anything you click the pool it does the same message, you go to your hide out like it says after the pools repeated message, it just loops and does nothing. You click on any thing else and it says will be ready in future builds...

Helcries

Sep 13, 2016
So... I tried it, and you can't do anything you click the pool it does the same message, you go to your hide out like it says after the pools repeated message, it just loops and does nothing. You click on any thing else and it says will be ready in future builds...

Yeah its an early Alpha, I had to go in and redo a few things from the first release, so I wasn't able to get as much new content in as I had wanted. Right now the Intro and scene1 are the walkthroughs, I just started working on the map elements, there will be 3 neighbors you can interact with, the pool, and the store should all be semi-usable by the time I release next sundays release. There will be a few things you can do at your neighbors house, plus the pool I hope to have fully implemented with a few intractable characters. Been working on trying to get a better image for the neighborhood so it looks decent when I do the next release.

But thanks for checking it out.

Helcries

Sep 13, 2016
Just a small update:

This is my guide for the next 2 - 3 updates.

1: Had to change my plans for the next release, I need to find a model for the swimming pool, so I will be putting that off until I can find the model I want to use. (The one I had wont work how I intended.)

2: The gym will be in the next update, this will allow you to work on your strength training, agility, endurance, and run speed (Up to a point). (The gym is established in the base, but I didn't have time to finish the code to enhance the PC stat's. The plan I have is to only allow the PC to use the Gym 3 times a day, and each use will increase the associated stat by 1 point. I'n not sure if I will put a cap on this or not yet.)

3: I am working on the neighbors I call the girls next door atm, I will have them fleshed out with conversation choices for both girls, up to 15 visits, and 20 times talking to each girls. I will also have some special scenes, and a few uses of different powers.   (EDIT) So I had to change my plan for the dialogue in the neighborhood, you can talk about each subject 3 times per day, once you reach the limit the NPC will tell you that she has shared all she will about it. As for the powers, if you want to see some of what I have, DO NOT use the mage (I haven't got anything for that power set yet.) But the Shifter with the pleasure touch has a lot of content, and the Psionic with telepathy has a little bit.

4: Trey will be my next person I work on (Because I need to get the aging tools for the renders for the old couple.) I already have a male model I will use for Trey but he will change once I get the correct model (Need to find exactly HOW I want him to look first, but for now I just want to get some more pics into the game.) He's implemented with a few convo options, but not as many as the GND.

5: I will try to get ALL current images in game set up with transparency so it looks a bit better. (EDIT) Got almost all images done, why it took so long to upload. Still working a few images for the base, the store, and the swimming pool. Also need to get the older couple, and trey more fleshed out as well. And a few more for the GND.

6: The brother will not be getting introduced yet, he is in limbo, (He's a feminized CD) and I need to figure out the rendering program to find HOW to set that up.

7: The store will also be getting pushed back until the patch when I release the pool. The store will carry some basic goods needed for the house, as well as a few things you can gift to NPC's, as well as a few random odd's and ends that will be used for TESTING purposes. IF they work correctly then they will be moved to the correct store later on.

8: IF I am able to get things done and still have some spare time before next Sunday, then I will work on the base, design mom's room, basic interactions for the Mom and Sis. (EDIT) I got a few interactions added for the Sister, and if you visit the PC's room on the third day you will get the start of a special scene I had to stop working on due to running out of time.

9: I am hoping to get the Cell phone and the Stat page set up in the next update. Have to do a major overhaul on both systems. 

=========================

Now for a rough guide of the next few months.

1: The PC will be stuck in the Neighborhood until I get the first 3 neighbors fully set up, the store set up and working, and the swimming pool configured with some basic interactions.

2: The first quest will be getting tested out in 2 or 3 new releases. Just need to finish tweeking the system so it looks how I want it.

3: Starting in a few updates from now (I want to get more of a game before I add this feature.) I will be adding more entries to the Encyclopaedia, I will be adding altered creatures, alien creatures, alien tech, advanced weapons and armor, as well as a description of the basic powers (Combat, and social / seduction.)

4: BETTER MAP IMAGES..... I got a basic map set up for the neighborhood (at least the houses. It isnt pretty, but its better than my art IMHO).

5: The OP's room.... I want to get this working within the next 2 - 3 months, this will be I think one of the more unique features in the game. (Gives the PC the ability to send Elite-Troopers (Non-altered soldiers), and Minions (Altered soldiers - Low powered) out on missions. You select the type to send out, what mission you want to assign them, (Recruitment, gathering supplies, theft, mercenary work, Kidnapping, terror atk.) (Each mission has a time and minion.quantity requirement, so some will be fast a few hours and there back, others will be a few days, with some of the more rewarding ones sending your troops out for a week or so.)

6: The base support personnel.

7: High powered Altered beings. These will be the big name heros and villains that can assist you. I am keeping what they can be used for quiet atm. But I think you all will like it.

Anyways, feel free to message / pm me, hit me up on patreon, or comment here. I will be keeping this updated at least once a week as I get things worked out.

Thanks for checking the game out.

Helcries

Edit - If you all see anything wrong or any thing I missed while trying to find where it's broken or where the images don't work as expected please feel free to shoot me a PM or leave a note here on the thread. 

Below is how I plan on working my releases until the end of the year. I aim for the sun I mention, but due to Mega giving me trouble with uploading, or trying to ensure that the release is ready it might be getting uploaded no later than noon of the following Monday.)

The 6th of Nov - bug's and more interactions for existing content.

13th of Nov - New content and bug fixes if there are any.

20th of Nov - bug's and more interactions for existing content.

27th of Nov - New content, and bug's if there are any.

4th of Dec - bug's and more interactions for existing content.

11th of Dec - new content.

18th of Dec - bug's and more interactions for existing content.

25th of Dec - sexy elf and Ms claus images for everyone. (Maybe even a few pixies if people express more interest in my game.)

VN's

I will be starting to release VN's on the 12th of Nov (These are actual Visual novels to describe things that I feel need to be covered or to share a good story about the world, or a major characters back story.) I will be doing 1 VN a month atm.

High Rez pic's 

Twice monthly I will be posting High rez pics for my backer's at the 10$ level.

Thanks for checking my game out, and I hope that people will enjoy the stories I share.

Last edited by a moderator:

Helcries

Sep 13, 2016
Ok, so I thought I had the Gym, and the Operations center worked out.... Turns out I don't so I am trouble shooting those and attempting to get them working atm. I want to make sure that these are added before I put up the new build.

Good news, a few minor characters got some screen time, I got a LOT of images done this week, and I put in the initial infrastructure for the base personnel, so WHEN I get the Operations table online, you will be able to recruit what I am calling Base personnel (LOL, I know original right.) but then you can take these individuals who are UNTRAINED, and train them in 1 of 3 different fields.

1: Cook, this will eventually add moral, bonus stats, as well as different flavor text. Also you can have 1 head cook and up to 5 subordinate cooks.

2: Maids, these will clean the base, and ensure that all trash is taken care of, clothing and bedding is cleaned, and dishes are done. This will add to moral for your troops, as well as another undetermined function. You will be able to have 1 head Maid, and 5 subordinate maids.

3: Whores, pretty self explanatory. They get paid to give generic sex, so if you do not want to bother seducing someone, or you just want a quick wam bam thank you ma'am... These are you go to. You can have 1 Madam, and 10 whores. These will raise moral, reduce frustration, and give your character sex experience. (Needed for some of the more wild, and outrageous sex options later on in the game. (If I hadn't got stuck on the code for so long, I was planning to write a few scenes for them, but that will have to wait until later now.)

The gym will give you the ability to work on your main physical stats.

Strength - how hard you hit, with a minor increase to HP once combat is implemented.

Endurance - All about how much damage you can take.

Agility - How hard it is to hit you, combined with your hand eye co-ordination, and the speed of your strikes.

Speed - This is how fast you can run / move. This will affect initiative in combat, as well as how quickly you can get between locations.

Some good news -

I found a model for the pool that I like, so I will be adding that into the next build.

Spent to long trying to get all the issues worked out between the new communication options, allowing some powers to be used in conversations (Telepathy, and pleasure touch), the gym and operations issues.

While plugging away I got 6 photos rendered (On top of the renders that I did for the game, 3 of the pool, and 3 that will be going into a VN for the Sister doing a modeling gig with the PC as the camera person. (It will be released on here for any of the 1$ and above Patreons. I will get the photos uploaded ASAP.

Think that is all, sorry for the delay and I hope you understand.

Reactions: muttdoggy

Helcries

Sep 13, 2016
Ok sorry for the massively long absense, but I spent the last 2ish months reworking the game and going over as many of the images as possible.

The changes and updates are as follows.
* Harry and Gina FINALLY have be designed.
* Convo options have been reworked to make them more in line with my original intent.
* The neighborhood map has been massively redesigned, plus the base now works on maps (Except the gym still working on that one), I also just released the beginning of scene 3 (Downtown) today.
* The stat system has been updated, a stat page has been designed and is working as intended (For the main PC), the NPC stat page is non-displaying atm, still working on that problem, but it at least shows you the stats of the NPC's so you can keep track of how they are progressing.
* Several hundred images have either been added or updated.
* Added a few walking animations, still working on adding more.
* Some semi-intimate scenes have been added, but they are mostly still waiting on images (The redesign took priority over the images, but now that I am at a place I feel proud of the game, I will be adding more images soon)
* Added the first Shape shifting Power (Bear), the Shape shift system will be getting updated in the next update or 2, and will be a LOT prettier once its updated.
* Started the Mom's Seduction and Submission routes.
* Added the Brother to the base, and changed him from a Cross dresser to a transgender MtF.
* Started the process of setting scene 2 to a 7 day schedule then the character opens up scene 3, which will also change the Neighborhood map (Make it larger and open more options, including the pool).
* Redesigned the male and female PC's.
* Redesigned the Characters Sister.
* Redesigned Christina.
* Started the process of adding a new Character (Meagan - Details are on my Patreon page)
* Also one of my newer supporters sat down and spent the last week with me ID'ing all the bugs that I had been missing, and helped to make this build a LOT more stable and functional.
* New locations in Downtown will consist of several quest locations, the Altered Police department, and eventually a Hospital, as well as a University.

Probably more changes that I am forgetting, but that is the meat, potatoes, and gravy.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to let me know. You can contact me here or through my Patreon.

Helcries

Sep 13, 2016
.50b release posted for Patreons.

Changes are about 20 megs worth of new and updated images.
-----
New chat system is in the middle of being implemented. (It's functional, but not 100% migrated to the new system, it will be a LOT prettier, and easier to navigate once I am using the new system completely)
-----
Several scenes fully finished (Images and relationship modifiers)
-----
Several new scenes coded, but not fully finished yet.
-----
The brother, and Sister are revised, and their images are being worked into the code now. They will get new outfits based on the day that you talk to them. (Brother is fully rendered day2, and mostly rendered day1) (Sister is fully rendered day 1 and day 2, working on day 3 atm).
-----
No new locations on this release, was just working on finishing up the older missing content, making sure that as many images are put in game as possible, and worked on getting some of the older scenes coded so players will have more content.
-----
Got the beginning of the Players ability to use powers on NPC's put into the game.

b_room.jpg damaged building2.png warehouse.jpg usedcarlot.png forest_pond.jpg l_office_occupied.jpg bg_recreation.jpg train_station.png rooms_map_idle.jpg seraphim.png

Helcries

Sep 13, 2016
mage_fpc_unif_hug_wint_s.png psy_mpc_unif_hug_wint_s.png FPC_motorcycle.png mage_mpc_unif_kiss_s_winter.png j_smirk.png mountain_overview.jpg k_normal.png

Selection of images from the update.

https://mega.nz/#!3xBxETaD!uioZzqqQpsDvvFIpwM2TkGjZLfOv61aVRcdw7ZjTNEU

Took a little longer to get this one ready that I had thought. But it is finally ready for play.

Here is the most recent version.

Change log is as follows.

New and updated images - around 150 total. Mostly centered around the Neighborhood conversations. But also some in the base, and in the new locations.

4 New locations - Forest Date /w Sister, Resort date, Downtown block 1 and 2.

New NPC - Killawat, Female Altered working on the Police force. Contact for Non-Agent PC's, eventually will be romancable.

Chat system has been brought to an almost final version, just need to get the edits done on the different choices to show personality adjustments.

Calendar is installed and fully Functional.

Aura's are fixed and fully working now.

Special scenes, and daily conversations are now functional. So you should find a TON of new content that was being hidden behind a bug I hadn't discovered yet.

I forget the total number of new scenes I added. But there is a new scene in downtown 2, the Altered PD (move your mouse around the middle of the map you will find 2 places you can interact), the forest date has a VERY brief scene basically introducing you to the area, but no real content is added yet. The Mountain resort has 1 interaction with the PC's Sister, but eventually several char's will have interactions there. The Forest date is accessed from the Base starting on day 4. The Mountain resort happens from the neighborhood, and allows you to visit it every thursday in game time. Atm, there is only the initial scene, but more content will be getting added every now and then.

Downtown is now only accessed from day 8 onward. Killawat will have interactions from day 8 - 15, but only the first is coded in.

I am testing a system that doesn't have all the boxes around the places you can interact, I am trying something new, so I can add some hidden locations in the future, as easter egg's or surprise content. I will also be using this system in the future for certain quests.

Anyways, ENJOY. As always if I made any mistakes or missed any bugs, fele free to let me know and I will get it fixed asap.

Last edited:

Helcries

Sep 13, 2016
Good morning all,

For those that are following my progress tonight I will be pushing the next update.... Up.

Will be Version a.55b Has a few minor bugs, and 2 Game breaking bugs fixed (Details are on the front page of my Patreon at the top, with the notes of what I am working on, and what my status is.) But I'll also drop it here.

Okay First up, Calendar issue is resolved, minor code problem on my side.
(Caused NON-Shifters to skip days.)
===============
Game breaking bug in the Brothers room fixed, somehow missed adding an image that was needed to the folder. It's resolved now.
===============
3 minor issues reported to me from lovers lab, they are resolved now.
1: Issue with the image code not working right in the Sisters room on day 1, it showed a male if the PC was a female.
2: Accidently used the wrong name in one of Trey's scenes with mind reading, got it working right now.
3: When your talking to your mom in the Intro, there was a minor mistake on my side in the conversation between the PC and the mom if you were playing a female. For now in the intro the female PC is straight, and I missed fixing a few areas that referred to her dead ex as a female not a male.

Next what I have been working on BESIDES the few errors I hadn't squashed yet.

Text, getting conversations that have been neglected fleshed out.
In the Base here's the current status.
1 - Mom's room now has 5 days worth of entries. (1 Entry needs a little work, due to needing to change some code around (Need to make a Journal that you can read) will get it working in ver a.6)
2 - Sisters room has 3 days worth of entries.
3 - Brothers room has 2 days worth of entries.
Convo options - All but 3 Pleasure touch conversation options per char in the base were written up.
4 - Trey now has 6 days worth of Entries, there is still a little work on day 5. But it SHOULD be functional.
5 - Expanded on the First date to the Mountain resort, added 2 new places that the PC could visit. Still only 1 person to take there atm.
6 - Finished the First of the Sisters forest date scenes.
7 - Rearranged and tweaked a few conversations and special scenes in the Base, so they worked corrected.
8 - Started expanding on my initial notes for the second group of conversation options for the current people, but not even close to putting them in game yet. Also started the ground work for the next wave of NPC's conversations. Will be 4 or 5 new NPC's between the neighborhood and the base. (Will take effect when more work on Downtown (Scene 3) is done)
9 - Worked on a few renders for the Pool, and personal Prison. Will get them coded into the game in ver a.6
10 - Last thing I worked on for this update is Personality modifiers. Got them all fully coded in through the Intro, and the Neighborhood conversations. I will not be able to finish the base for this update.

Lastly - I will be putting up some test Renders of the pool, so people can see where I currently am with it, and how it looks. Will also be putting a few images up to show off the prison.

Have 4 new 4k Pics being worked on for my 10$ patrons, and still working on a more complete walk through for them.

Helcries

Sep 13, 2016
Good morning all.

Release notes -
around 115 new images.
War, and history conversation entries are finalized for the Female PC, and Gina, Trey, and Christina. (Not counting the Pleasure touch sexy scenes.)
Also started working on the Mom entries today, I didn't get as much done with her as I had hoped..... But I got a good start.
I created a few Male PC images but not many, I know that this will upset some people, but most people I have talked with have told me that they play the Female PC so I wanted to get that out of the way first.
I should be done with the day 1 - 2 conversations for the female PC this week, then I can work on the Male PC images. Then I can get the sexy scenes done for everyone, then move onto the day 3 - 7 images.
(Check out Trey's conversations. I forget exactly which day, but it is the meeting with Braingate. I reworked the images a little, HOPE you like the change.)
Next fixed a major amount of minor bugs, spelling errors, and other things.
Also tracked down and resolved the issue with Harry and Janet not populating when and where they were supposed to, so you couldn't talk to them.
Also added the images for initial introduction for 2 more minor female characters that will be getting introduced in the second week of the game.

My new personal favorite character is Elexis, she be sexy as hell......

Several things I worked on much earlier this month.
Map code errors in the Mountain date. - RESOLVED
Forest date not working correctly - RESOLVED
Punishment room not working - RESOLVED
Missed a flag when dealing with the sister on day 3 - RESOLVED

Orientation selection options were reworked, and fixed, plus reworded.
Resolved the issues with the Encyclopedia, it wasn't working correctly, or allowing me to add new entries. I was able to track down the issue and get it fixed.
Worked on the Implant fetish power - Exhibitionism. It actually gives some text now so you know how it should effect that character.
Bro and Sis bio's added on their char pages.
Added a male and female to the Police Department front desk so you can see someone there. Added a basic interaction, but nothing fancy atm.

==============

Below is the notes from .55d They are just the fixes from 55c it had a few errors that were hidden behind the broken content that I was able to get working.

Okay..... Bugs, tons of them. They are dead and squashed.... I THINK.
I went through days 1 - 7 half a dozen times, and haven't found any new bugs the last 2 runs. There are still a ton of missing images, but that will slowly get taken care of.
Started working on the Bro scenes, was able to get a little work done. Added some new photos. Also if you like some m/m get to day 12, and you will see some of the images I started working on.

I put in the ground work for the images for the Major NPC's to have the correct outfit when your in their chat screens (When you are selecting WHO you want to talk to at what ever location your at.) I just need to create all the images so I can add the correct code. So please be patient, it will be accurate when I release the update sometime in the next 2 weeks.

I also started working on the images for the home maps for the NPC's, it is REALLY slow going due to the way the program works for creating the rooms. I should have the major places (Trey home, Old couple home, GND home) done within the next 2 - 3 weeks.

Helcries

Sep 13, 2016
Been a while since I updated my project here. Got a lot of work done on it in the last several weeks.

Days 1 - 7 I haven't found any new bugs.
Several hundred new images.
I think there are around a dozen new scenes only 1 isn't finished with images.
Did some work on the week 1 finale scene.
Put in some code so people can't accidentally bypass the scene that week 1 leads up to, if you miss it, it will block a huge amount of content from being accessed, plus it would kind of break the story.
Several mis-spelled words corrected, several grammar errors, and a few scene issues were fixed.

Link will get updated in the first post.

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
I don't know if my game is bugged or not but I can't find the gym. I hover the mouse all over the sections and I just can't find it.

Helcries

Sep 13, 2016
Sorry about the delay in getting back to you IvoryOwl, been a really busy month for me and I just kinda forgot to check in here.

The game isn't bugged, I had some technical issues with the Gym that needed to get worked out, and since I have been busy plugging away on the core content for the base during week 1, I haven't had a chance to get to it. It will be getting updated in the next release or 2.

Helcries

Sep 13, 2016
Change log .60a -
  • 17ish new scenes in the base.
  • over 200 new images.
  • 1 new Loction in Downtown, the Library. (Located above the Police department on the map.)
  • 2 new NPC's in the Library.
  • New base map that I HOPE works a little bit better for everyone, plus looks better.
  • Added a date map with 3 tier 1 date locations. 2 of the dates (Cinema, and Bar have a little bit of content.) But will be getting an over haul during the next 2 - 3 weeks for the next release. The pool still doesn't have much content, I need to do some massive work on it to get it ready.
I will add the link for the full post on the change log so I don't miss things.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/11675950

This was a rather large update.

Also I found a way to allow existing players to easily update the game with minimal download. I will make 2 versions of the game at each major patch level. .60, .65, .70. 1 will be for the full game, so new players can just grab the game and go. But the second one will be for anyone who has my game already on their PC. All you do is extract the files, then past them over the current game files, and it will update the code, and missing images. That way if you follow me on each update, your not downloading the same crap over and over again.

Helcries

Sep 13, 2016
Okay change log for .7 release.

TONS of new images, as far as I can tell all images from days 1 - 7 are complete. All the story elements have been writen up for the new week.

Couple minor scene edits, and fixes.
Couple grammar and spelling errors.
Couple new scenes written up.

Finale is finally finished and working. I THINK all of the options are good, but there are so many choices, that I don't know if I got them all. LOL But if you find anything just reply on the post in my Patron, or comment here. )))

Made a change to the game on day 4, added the Operations room to be used for that scene, and got it ready for use once I get to the point where I can work on it.

Added 2 new NPC's 1 minor, 1 throw away. (Has one role, and won't be seen again.)

If you want to see a funny scene, be a Villain Psionic and choose to make Janet want to get drugged in the finale.... )))
===================
My priorities going forward.

Next update - Focus on the Police department. Get a few more rooms added to it, couple more NPC's that you can interact with, get all the interactions migrated to the new system.

Migrate all the existing scenes to the new system, so everything works a little better, and makes the game play less demanding. (Maybe more fun?)

Following Update - Honestly I don't remember my schedule for things after next update, but it's written down so I can find it. My objective though is to find 1 aspect of the current story mode and work on adding that into the game, get things functional, and then move onto the next aspect of the story. I don't want to get bogged down in the extras right now, like I have been in the past. So for the next little while I will be going forward with the story, I want to get Chapter 2 Finished before the end of the year, and be either finished with Chapter 3, or getting close to. The Chapters will be a little shorter for me to set up than Chapter 2.... But they should give more to the player.

Forgot there is 1 bad thing bout the new update. A couple of the new images have serious lighting issues, and I am working on fixing the images that are messed up. But I was already behind on getting the game out by when I wanted it done, so I choose to wait until the next release to fix the problem images.

If you see any missing images, I'm now looking for reports on what I might have missed.

Reactions: Zoner