After finishing the "Siege of the Korg’ii Hold", my "drop" screen always has the same 4 items.

Lucca_hey

May 5, 2022
apparentally reloading the game solves the problem, but it's still a major exploit, i got like 11x Korg'ii armors that cost 55,000 credits, infinite money.

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I think I may have this handled after some real digging, possibly. I THINK it's related to being able to get out of the Drop screen via means other than the Accept button.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I think I may have this handled after some real digging, possibly. I THINK it's related to being able to get out of the Drop screen via means other than the Accept button.
Mayhaps remotely similar to what would happen with vendor inventories?

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Without looking I would be hesitent to say.

For the drop list specifically, when the game tries to show the drop interface it creates a copy of your inventory to work on in order to collapse seperate stacks of the same item into one bundle and stuff. If you you then open the inspect view, the drop interface needs to persist the changes that you may (or may not!) have made to this temporary inventory state. If, then, you can get out of the drop interface without it being able to clear the temporary state that it was using, the next time the drop interface is displayed it doesn't create a new copy of your inventory - it uses the old one it can already see exists.