Adventures in Mareth (out of character)

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
So I finally decide to make this so we can talk out of character here. Also this is a call out to any one that wants to join.

I would like one or two players to join. The party has a ranger, fighter and cleric. I want only people that want to post often please. Already had quite a few people join then vanish.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
I might consider. I'm here all day every day, but have been reticent to join any such thing because of a certain aversion to forum stuff. I prefer to do things on discord, but I might have gotten over that bit of bias recently. If you have a ranger cleric and fighter, I have some characters that could fit... namely my Iblis as a warlock. How involved is the stuff, refresh my memory? Roll20 and the like? I'm not big on number crunching.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Oh, or I have my rogue... Twitch. She's a cute, adorabibble little mousy, a total coward, and all skillmonkey thief. Fights at a range with a sneaky crossbow. Here's some custom artwork of her I had commissioned... lightly based off of Twitch from League of Legends, obviously~

Attachments

• izianova_comm_by_pandaepan-dbou8c4.png
    izianova_comm_by_pandaepan-dbou8c4.png
    702.2 KB · Views: 9

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
I'd be up for taking the role of a player again. Just need to know which system you're using.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
We are using D&D 5E and I thought you weren't interested Rage?

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Do you want people to play natives of Mareth, or can we play new arrivals? Also, what level is the party?

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Well, here's a character I'd like to play. Hope they're appropriate for the game.

Name: Rebecca Corvo. Personality Trait: Loves a good time.
Race: Magically altered human. Ideal: A life spent fulfilling one's desires is a life well spent.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral. Bond: None yet.
Class: Sorcerer. Flaw: Doesn't always know what's best for her.
Level: 2
Background: Entertainer.

Str: 10 HP:14 Sorcery Points: 2
Dex:14 AC: 12
Con:14 PB:+2
Int:12 Initiative:+7
Wis:10 Hit Dice: 2
Cha:16 Saves: Con+4, Cha+4
XP: 490

Feats: Alertness
Skills: Persuasion+5, Deception+5, Acrobatics+4, Performance+5, Stealth+4.
Tool Proficiencies: Disguise Kit, Lute.
Entertainer Routines: Dancer, Instrumentalist, Storyteller.

Class Features: Sorcerous origin-wild magic, font of magic.
Cantrips Known: Light, Fire Bolt, Prestidigitation, Message.
Spells Known: Magic Missile, Mage Armor, Chromatic Orb.

Physical Description: Rebecca Corvo stands a head taller than most women, and even some men, at six feet in height. Her long, shapely, legs curve out into prominent hips, before meeting a trip waist; giving her a perfect hourglass figure. Her features are sharp, without being hawkish, and include a pair of sparkling hazel eyes, and full lips, as well as a thick mane of hair that tumbles down her back to just above her ass. Her most striking feature, however, are her four DD-Cup breasts; which she got during a magical mishap. She prefers to dress in the eye-catching attire of bard, and can often be seen wearing a long purple dress, as well as a white shirt, specially altered to show off both sets of her cleavage, a tight black vest, and wide-brimmed hat. Underneath her clothing, one would find that Rebecca possesses several piercings, including silver stud earrings, silver barbells through each of her nipples, and most noteworthy, each of her labia are set with several golden rings, and cause a faint jingling when she goes without underwear.

Bio: Rebecca was born to a pair of wealthy traders, who wanted nothing but the best for their daughter. So, when she was old enough, they sent her off to a mages college for a formal education. Thanks to her natural charm, and good looks, Rebecca had an easy go of life at the school, with a cadre of admirers and friends willing to carry her books and do her homework for her. However, all her charms couldn't help her much when it came time for a practical experiment, and it was quickly discovered that Rebecca had little talent for wizardry.
Unwilling to go home in disgrace, Rebecca decided to take up the mantle of traveling entertainer. Being a natural with the lute since she was a little girl, Rebecca played, partied, and slept her way through every town and village she came across. Unfortunately, after a particularly drunken revel in a small mountain village, she woke up to find that she had been thrown through a portal to a place called Mareth.
She did not find the city of Tel'Adre right away. Instead, bumping into several multi-breasted women in the dessert, who cast a powerful spell on her, that caused her to sprout two extra breasts just below her original pair, and causing all of them to continuously fill with rich, creamy, milk. It wasn't all bad news, though, for Rebecca had learned that magic worked very differently in this world than it did in the one she came from. So, after giving the witches a good blasting with her newfound powers, she finally found the hidden city of Tel'Adre, where she has lived for the last three weeks.

Last edited:

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
That looks good! I'll write ya in soon. Oh and a old member is coming back to the party is full at the moment and for the players in the party bump yourselves up to level two if you are not already so everyone is on a level field.