Achievements for TITS

Would you like to see Achievements in TITS? (if so what kind?)

• Yes

Votes: 30 81.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters

Adalen

Jan 2, 2017
I have always enjoyed achievement hunting in corruption of champions, and it is the only reason I bought COC2 on steam. Would you like to see achievements in TITS?

For me its always hard to play games with a clear goal in mind, so I'd love to see some interesting achievements like fathering a bunch of children, or completing certain quests.

Last edited:

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
it would make it more interesting to replay for sure

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Slimy - Banged a goo.
Puppy tamer - Banged an Ausar.
Kennel Keeper - Banged a lot of Puppy Sluts.
Keeping Her In the Shade - Never tell Shade she's your half sister.

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
it's a yes and no kinda thing.
coz for coc it was are you a dick or not kinda thing with them and CoC2 ones are mostly story based with a few that are not.
TiTs does not feel like they could work the same. like of the top of my head they could be crew things frosty tf do you blow up planets, treatment and the side quest.
like there is a story but it overshadowed by everything else. the only story thing in the game i can remember is how much i want to curb stomp your cousin head though a planet.
not to say they would not be cool but its not the biggest thing if they don't.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Okay, so if I remember correctly:
- You can't complete Kara's distraction (If you distract Shade and Kara escapes, Shade will have no reason to stay on Myrellion. If you help Shade capture Kara, again she has no reason to stay on Myrellion)
- You need to talk to Shade, its optional to have sex with her. The important thing here is that you have a positive relationship with her, i.e. you can talk to her
- Get the probe from Queen Taivra and redeem the probe for money
- Return to the spaceport
- You should trigger a scene where Shade touches the probe and activates it, the device recognising her Steele DNA. You have the option of telling her that you're related or just say the machine was damaged.

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
Alright, I gotta come up with a few achievements because I like the idea.

- Do it again, please: wait repeatedly in battle until you are overrun with lust
- Doors are overrated: have a bust size over Z and a butt + hip size over 60
- Plastic makes perfect: get the "True Doll" perk
- It's a fetish: recruit Kase
- A "little" extra pudge: get cumflated over 2,000lb
- A minor oversight: defeat Doctor Lash
- Money CAN buy happiness: spend over 5,000,000 credits
- Shortcut: activate easy mode
- A lot going on: have 4 rows of boobs, 10 cocks, 20 balls, and 3 vaginas
- You know what you did: activate a cheat
- Unstoppable: have the main 5 stats at 100% of their max
- Limit breaker: have a stat over 100% of its max
- Hero of Tamr- I mean Uveto: defeat the Frostwyrm
- It's on purpose: lose 100 fights

Edit:

- Leave a mark: deal over 500 damage in one combat turn

Last edited:

TheShepard256

There should be some story progression achievements, of course (one each time you unlock a new planet/station excluding seasonal ones, and one for each side-quest with more for those with multiple important decisions; possibly one each time you recruit a new crew member?). In addition to those, I've some more ideas:

You Don't Have To Put Everything You Find In Your Mouth: complete the game without using any transformatives.
Walking Disaster Zone: get both Tarkus and Myrellion blown up in the same playthrough.
Cat Fight: as a kaithrit or half-kaithrit, defeat either Kara or Shade in combat while having the other as an ally.
Broodmother: raise your Fertility and Fertility Speed Modifier to at least 1000% each, then give birth to at least 50 children in one in-game month.
Clown Car: without using any cheat codes, recruit more crew members that take up crew space than your ship has module/crew capacity and fly to another location.
Corrupted: reach 100 Taint.
Pure: complete the game without going over 10 Taint.
Treating You Right: across all playthroughs, experience every variant of the Treatment.
Heavily Modded: mod yourself away from your original race and equip two cybernetic implants.
We're Both Gonna Be The Mommy: be pregnant with an NPC's children at the same time as they're pregnant with yours*.
Fortunately, I Like Crowds: have a threesome, foursome or moresome.
Audience Participation Encouraged: become an Ultra-Exhibitionist and have sex in public.
Friends In Low Places: befriend Kiro Tamahime, Kara Volke, the Rat's Raiders and Amara Faell.
Going Native: formally establish positive relations with at least three pre-industrial societies^ in one playthrough.
Addiction Addict: reach at least 50% addiction to at least four people or substances**.
Pirate Lord: earn the respect of all five of Zheng Shi's gangs.
'Tis A Silly Place: activate Silly Mode.
Pacifism Run: complete the game without completing any unnecessary combat encounters^^ (fleeing combat is fine).
More Of A Dog Person: starting as a half-ausar and remaining a canid race, have sex with most of the more canid non-hostile NPCs***.
More Of A Cat Person: starting as a half-kaithrit and remaining a felid race, have sex with most of the more felid non-hostile NPCs^^^.

Obviously, the 'complete the game' achievements won't be possible until the game's main story is actually finished.

*e.g. Ilaria, Mirrin, the Frostwyrm, any of the Bored Jumpers.
^e.g. befriend Quinn and her tribe, marry/subjugate Taivra, successfully complete the Siege of Korg'ii Hold.
**e.g. red myr venom, bothrioc oil, Ardia, Luca, Lumi, Lane.
^^so far, this means only beating Tam, either Khorgan or the Nyrean Praetorians, Urbolg, Feruze and the Shock Hopper.
***canid races include ausar, huskar, korgonne and their half-breeds`, dog-, wolf- and jackal-boys/girls/morphs.
^^^felid races include kaithrit, naleen, milodan and their half-breeds`, cat-, lion-, etc. boys/girls/morphs.
`regardless of what their other half is; as such, Saendra, Astra and Ziresh count towards both of these.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Sultan of Morocco: Sire at least 888 children
Two of Every Kind: Have at least a dozen different races of children in your nursery
Mrs Vassilyev, I presume?: give birth to at least 69 children. Nice.
I'm doing my part!: have at least 10,000 Rahn eggs sent to TamaniCorp
A rare breed: Give birth to at least one Water Queen Young
...like rabbits: give birth to at least 14 Laquines
If fuckin' a dragon is wrong, I don't want to be right: Sire/Birth at least one frostwyrm egg
Let's not be coy, I just like fuckin' dragons: Sire/Birth at least one egg from Nykke
Spread your seed: plant a Venus Pitcher seed
Master race: give birth to at least one of Riya's children
Daddy issues: give birth to at least one of Sera's children
We've only just begun: impregnate a character on Day 1
Extended maternity leave: get Roxy pregnant at least 3 times
Your cum is annoying: have PIV sex with Gel Zon
All this and brains too: get the dumb4cum perk
I, Coomer: get aroused by viewing smut and subsequently masturbating
Caramelldansen: Impregnate/get knocked up by Quaelle
"They're gonna know by the way you gape": Get impregnated by Zephyr
What fertility plague?: Give birth/sire 1000 Laquines
Breathe Deep: get impregnated by the Treated Male Zil
Fit for a Quinn: Win exclusive right to breed Quinn
Simp King: sponsor a certain titty kitty
This is awkward on so many levels: Impregnate Shade's cunt tail and stick around to watch it give birth
Bred in Captivity: Impregnate Sam/Korgan/Tam-Tam or give birth to RK Lah's children
Just like in my hentais: give birth to a psychic tentacle beast

Last edited: