Accessibility improvements for Blind players?

Papa Charlie

Feb 13, 2019
I recently stumbled upon TiTS, and have been really impressed with both the story and other contents.
However, as a user of screen reading technology, I have an issue with a few items in game.
Mainly when leveling up I am unable to tell with a high degree of certainty where my points are going.
There are also a number of buttons that do not have tagged names, so things like main menu screen, the data menu, the character status view aren't spoken. A lot of guesswork has to be done to figure out which button does what.
When using the codex, selecting an article does not display any information. Some items which aren't buttons but are instead clickable elements do work throughout the game, but the codex has some major issues.
Finally there seems to be an issue with dom order. (It's not what you think it is. Sorry guys.) Buttons are spoken in seemingly random order, and are not grouped to together.
I'd be happy to provide any feedback that is needed. I've tested with the download of the game, and not the web-based version. Also I have been using NVDA (Non Visual Desktop Access).