Accepting Prompts for Vark Expansions [Future site of Poll]

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Heyo! As I near the end of this current Vark expansion, I've been preparing the poll options I'm going to put up to decide the next project. Polls on the forums only allow 10 different choices, and I have significantly more ideas than that (both for Vark and otherwise) to choose from, so I've decided to simply have Vark represented in the poll in 3 categories, grouping expansions that affect the 3 different 'forms' he can be in, alongside larger different projects and new NPCs. If one of the options wins that's a full category rather than a singular project, I'll have a run-off poll on a separate polling site to choose the specific project within the category. Because the outside polling site doesn't have an option limit like the forums do, I'm able to include as many choices in these categories as I'd like, and as such I'm looking for any suggestions you guys might have that you'd want to see as possible expansions to any of the 3 forms Vark can take:

Dominant Vark: Original form where the PC is collared.
Sub/Pet Vark: After you've tamed or broken him in the current expansion
Enemy/Hostile Vark: When in the midst of the current expansion and he's hostile, can include roaming encounters involving him near his cave.

I already have a pretty decent chunk of options for each of the three, and I'll let you know if you suggest something I've more or less covered or that I don't want to write. I'll also explain every choice in-depth once the actual poll rolls around, so don't worry about that. I look forward to seeing your suggestions. :)

Last edited:

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I just want a Dom Vark where it doesn't lock me into a bad end :)

Like come on man, I can give you ALOT of kids...
I can try to find a solution to the bad end, but it was designed to be super liberal with how many times you could repeat the scenes. One of the bad ends only makes sense in the context of the auto trigger so I can't make them both optional without pointlessly removing content. Speaking of kids, did you want pregnancy content? That's already on the list, building a nursery in his cave and such.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
I'm veering to a sub/pet Vark, mostly to allow interactive access to a character for people who don't like being a sub.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I'm veering to a sub/pet Vark, mostly to allow interactive access to a character for people who don't like being a sub.
I think you misunderstood, I'm almost finished with writing the Sub vark expansion. This thread is for suggesting additional expansions to Sub, Dom, or Enemy Vark.

Sorfin

May 29, 2018
It'd be criminal not to allow us to have fun with pet doggo and Vark simultaneously assuming both are on the Sub path - Lund is even on the same planet. I get that it isn't your content, but good god that would be an awesome pipe-dream to realize... might be more interesting when the Korgii hold stuff has some sort of meaningful conclusion with regards to the Milodans. I think the integration of transformatives into either the sub or dom path a la Lund and Anusoft is a really awesome way to push those characters towards the extreme you like as well (or I guess in the case of dom Vark, pushing you in some direction?). I know different authors have mixed feelings on that, given how that stuff can change characters - and I'm probably not giving a perspective that splits from the herd here given my preference for trappy characters. That said I'm equal opportunity - I'd be as much for a twink-ease version as a super-swol one. Or maybe something like a SnakeByte that doesn't discriminate.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
It'd be criminal not to allow us to have fun with pet doggo and Vark simultaneously assuming both are on the Sub path - Lund is even on the same planet. I get that it isn't your content, but good god that would be an awesome pipe-dream to realize... might be more interesting when the Korgii hold stuff has some sort of meaningful conclusion with regards to the Milodans. I think the integration of transformatives into either the sub or dom path a la Lund and Anusoft is a really awesome way to push those characters towards the extreme you like as well (or I guess in the case of dom Vark, pushing you in some direction?). I know different authors have mixed feelings on that, given how that stuff can change characters - and I'm probably not giving a perspective that splits from the herd here given my preference for trappy characters. That said I'm equal opportunity - I'd be as much for a twink-ease version as a super-swol one. Or maybe something like a SnakeByte that doesn't discriminate.
I would very much like to have crossover content with Lund, but I'll have to discuss that with Wsan at some point in the future. I don't know if I feel particularly comfortable writing characters that other people created, but it's an anxiety I can get over if I get the okay I imagine. He's no longer open for commissions which would've been the original plan, so we'll see what we can work out. And I don't personally have any interest in TFing Vark much, with the exception of very minor figure changes that come with Uplifting him when he's submissive for a crew expansion later.

Swooced

Feb 18, 2016
Honestly a unique Milo encounter in the form of enemy Vark would be pretty cool. Everyone's suggesting the possibilities of cross over content but no one's spotting the obvious match-up here! Freddy vs. Jason! Alien vs. Predator! Cats vs. Dogs! Vark vs. Lund! I feel an enemy prompt would better lend itself to a clash between Vark and Lund in the future. Maybe where if you've submitted to both they get into a contest to see who can drill you harder, or who deserves to be on top. Or alternativly if you break either one then you amd whoever you broke could serve the dom. Or maybe you'd be able to break them both...

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Honestly a unique Milo encounter in the form of enemy Vark would be pretty cool. Everyone's suggesting the possibilities of cross over content but no one's spotting the obvious match-up here! Freddy vs. Jason! Alien vs. Predator! Cats vs. Dogs! Vark vs. Lund! I feel an enemy prompt would better lend itself to a clash between Vark and Lund in the future. Maybe where if you've submitted to both they get into a contest to see who can drill you harder, or who deserves to be on top. Or alternativly if you break either one then you amd whoever you broke could serve the dom. Or maybe you'd be able to break them both...
Again it might be possible you've misunderstood. I'm almost done making the expansion where Vark can be fought, and either break you or get broken. I'm looking for expansions to that or his existing original iteration.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
But yes Lund and Vark running into each other provided they're both roaming is a possibility, that's a long way away on both fronts though and I'd have to talk to Wsan, so we'll see.

PriyaX

Nov 24, 2017
Powerbottoming Sub Vark would be dope, or like possibly some somnophilia stuff with him waking you up by eating your ass out and then a prompt for penetrative sex after?

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Powerbottoming Sub Vark would be dope, or like possibly some somnophilia stuff with him waking you up by eating your ass out and then a prompt for penetrative sex after?
Rimming isn't powerbottoming but those could be two separate things. Also powerbottoming is something Vark does during his hostile phase if he wins after having been fucked at least once. I could easily expand that to be variable, if you wanted PetVark to ride you you'd need a way to make him more confident again.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
bimbo Vark! knock him out and jab him with estrobloom, gush and dumbfuck,. Sprinkle with the treatment for good measure.

Reactions: Preacher

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
bimbo Vark! knock him out and jab him with estrobloom, gush and dumbfuck,. Sprinkle with the treatment for good measure.
If there was a word in english that meant no more than once I would say it. I'm pretty sure this is a joke cuz we talked about it though.

Reactions: PriyaX

PriyaX

Nov 24, 2017
Rimming isn't powerbottoming but those could be two separate things. Also powerbottoming is something Vark does during his hostile phase if he wins after having been fucked at least once. I could easily expand that to be variable, if you wanted PetVark to ride you you'd need a way to make him more confident again.
I meant us powerbottoming for Sub Vark, like riding him and not allowing him to come till we were sated or having him knot us and keep fucking us until he passes out tied to us or some other stuff.

the rimming thing was a separate suggestion yeah, sorry if I didn't make that clear.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I meant us powerbottoming for Sub Vark, like riding him and not allowing him to come till we were sated or having him knot us and keep fucking us until he passes out tied to us or some other stuff.

the rimming thing was a separate suggestion yeah, sorry if I didn't make that clear.
Ooohh, Yeah I can add that, thanks.

Swooced

Feb 18, 2016
Alright so having actually read the thread and getting a better understanding of what Damienkinz was asking... I don't see anyone looking for a roaming enemy Vark. Like, I know I advocated for a cross over when ever Lund gets his enemy content, but I mean something like a random encounter of his own. Maybe while he's out hunting and runs into you, and if he beats you he takes you in the snow or takes you back to his cave for an extra hard pounding.

Maybe the scenes could vary depending on your scores with him back in his cave, wether you're collared or not and all that? Maybe an option to voluntarily surrender if he's already collared you...? I hope that's more what Damienkinz had in mind, I don't want to make myself look like more of a jackass.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Alright so having actually read the thread and getting a better understanding of what Damienkinz was asking... I don't see anyone looking for a roaming enemy Vark. Like, I know I advocated for a cross over when ever Lund gets his enemy content, but I mean something like a random encounter of his own. Maybe while he's out hunting and runs into you, and if he beats you he takes you in the snow or takes you back to his cave for an extra hard pounding.

Maybe the scenes could vary depending on your scores with him back in his cave, wether you're collared or not and all that? Maybe an option to voluntarily surrender if he's already collared you...? I hope that's more what Damienkinz had in mind, I don't want to make myself look like more of a jackass.
This is a suggestion that was in the vein I was looking for. I already have several ideas involving making him a roaming encounter in mind, but they're all tied to specific little events that he's part of, if that makes sense. For example you can run into him having sort of a stare-off with another random milodan but they both decide to go after you together instead. Or you can catch Sub Vark begging for random Milo/Korg dick if you stay away from his cave for too long and have to fight off the other guy to stay in control. If you have a more specific idea in mind let me know, I've got a lot of wandering encounters covered.

Swooced

Feb 18, 2016
Hey real quick question about the wording in the doc, it says that collared PCs can't resist Vark, but it also says that Vark gets angry if you don't have the collar on? Is that like, AFTER hes collared you during the regular path? And can you still remove the collar after he's confronted you and you pick the Submit option?

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Hey real quick question about the wording in the doc, it says that collared PCs can't resist Vark, but it also says that Vark gets angry if you don't have the collar on? Is that like, AFTER hes collared you during the regular path? And can you still remove the collar after he's confronted you and you pick the Submit option?
Wrong thread to ask about that, but collared PCs can't push the resist button in general. If you keep having sex with him and refusing the collar over and over he collars you himself and you have the option to throw it away after you leave. If you come back after that he attacks you.

Swooced

Feb 18, 2016
Wrong thread to ask about that, but collared PCs can't push the resist button in general. If you keep having sex with him and refusing the collar over and over he collars you himself and you have the option to throw it away after you leave. If you come back after that he attacks you.
Oooh okay, thanks. Was wondering is all since the invalid tooltip said that collared PCs couldn't rebel and the very next blurb was about Vark being angry that you took off the collar, I hadn't realized that applied to after he put it on you during the regular route. I'll take any more questions to the regular Vark thread, thanks for the understanding.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
hmm well I know its too much work likely but having him be your pet and your dom would be nice, I'm part of the more subby players and I love his content but I'd like to be able to keep visiting him without getting bad ended

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
hmm well I know its too much work likely but having him be your pet and your dom would be nice, I'm part of the more subby players and I love his content but I'd like to be able to keep visiting him without getting bad ended
You did see this thread is over a year old, right?