[Accepted(?)] Venus's Kiss: An Aphrodisiac (TF)

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Heya! It's Lucky with another small QoL TF that I got to work on in between projects! Surprisingly this only took me a day to compile the idea for this, but thanks to @shadefalcon, I'd like to provide a (hopefully) easy-to-use product that can give PCs an aphrodisiac flag without having to resort to using Myr Venom perk or Kerokora TFs! (Which surprisingly don't cover tongues...)

Introducing: Venus's Kiss!

More details are in the doc, but to sum it up, this is a single use aphrodisiac cream that can be applied to any applicable body part to give you temporary access to scenes and variations that require an "aphrodisiac" flag. The product also has a stackable lust gain mechanic that persists as long as the PC doesn't shower. If the user doesn't wash off the cream past the recommended 24 hour period, the player will be punished with periodic small libido gains for another 24 hours, until the product manifests into the PC's micro-surgeons, developing glands that naturally produce the aphrodisiac, letting you use the cream's lust-making qualities permanently.

Please let me know if there's anything I have forgotten, or messed up, or if there may need to be some balance changes to lust gains! (Libido gains aren't up for discussion unless Shade or a staff member tells me otherwise.) I'll leave this up for a few days before I submit this! Hopefully everyone will be able to enjoy making some NPCs go crazy from your lust-inducing cream! :D

Last edited:

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Looks good! I've stayed away from getting those flags due to the physical requirements, so thanks for providing an alternative.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Exactly which scenes use the aphrodisiac flag?
There is (surprisingly) very little in the amount scenes and variations right now that take advantage of the aphrodisiac flag, outside of a change in combat blurb... I know there's a select few that involve Myr Venom, but that's about it. I can't think of any other scenes that support it, but it's definitely good for the purpose of future-proofing so we can start writing scenes that take this into account. I know I have already with my characters! :catte:

Captain Kiera

Jan 29, 2017
Great work once again Lucky. If you keep this up, you`ll need your own content thread pretty soon. Lkynmbr24 Kitty Emporium or something.

TackyShadowGoer

May 15, 2017
Oh this will definitely open future scenes that'll support this and I can't wait to see it! You're just churning out content left and right here. Keep up the amazing work!

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Hopefully so! I just submitted it to Fen and crew now so... here's hoping!

Reactions: NotYouNorI

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
@RanmaChan The correct usage is Venus'. Venus's would be pronounced "Venuseses" which doesn't exactly roll off the tongue.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I thought the case with possessive nouns ending in "S" would still end with a 's because Venus' would imply that it is owned by more than one "Venus" I'll look up if there is a special case.

Edit: Did a quick search on English grammar rules involving possessive apostrophes with names ending in S and this is what I got:

Use an apostrophe + S ('s) to show that one person/thing owns or is a member of something. Yes, even if the name ends in “s,” it is still correct to add an “'s” to create the possessive form. It is also acceptable to add only an apostrophe to the end of singular nouns that end in “s” to make them possessive.

So technically, this use is correct.

Also I think it would be pronounced "Venuses" like Rosses with Ross's :p

Last edited:

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I thought the case with possessive nouns ending in "S" would still end with a 's because Venus' would imply that it is owned by more than one "Venus" I'll look up if there is a special case.

Edit: Did a quick search on English grammar rules involving possessive apostrophes with names ending in S and this is what I got:

Use an apostrophe + S ('s) to show that one person/thing owns or is a member of something. Yes, even if the name ends in “s,” it is still correct to add an “'s” to create the possessive form. It is also acceptable to add only an apostrophe to the end of singular nouns that end in “s” to make them possessive.

So technically, this use is correct.
I may be misunderstanding that quote, but is it saying that both ways are acceptable?

Irregardless of that, to my understanding both singular and plural possessive proper nouns can end in an apostrophe with it up to the reader to understand the context clues as to whether it is plural or singular.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Much appreciated for the edit pass Ranma! Got through them all I believe, though with the apostrophe cases of the name, to be safe I'll keep them as is for now. Ultimately it'll be up to Fen and Co. if they want to keep the name in the first place. XD

Reactions: RanmaChan

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
So... After a long wait on this to be reviewed, I have some good and bad news.

On the good news side, Fen seems on board for the idea of this TF, so I believe this is in the 'accepted' state for now.

On the bad news side, there isn't a great deal many scenes that support the use of aphrodisiac body parts currently, so until there are more scenes that support this, this is going to be collecting dust for a while until then. So... Go out there and make those scenes where you can turn an NPC and/or yourself into a living fuck machine from being hopped up on lust venom! :) If you're wondering what that could be like, I have a special variation for one of Fisianna's sex scenes where you make her multi-orgasm off the stuff! It's very fun and a very sexy link in my opinion!

-Edit: Stupid phone auto-correct.

Last edited:
Reactions: NotYouNorI

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
To be honest, I'm perfectly happy with it having a description in the appearance screen and maybe be mentioned by a parser call. Any actual scenes that in corporate it are a bonus.

Reactions: EmperorG

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
To be honest, I'm perfectly happy with it having a description in the appearance screen and maybe be mentioned by a parser call. Any actual scenes that in corporate it are a bonus.

So much this, my imagination can take care of the rest with this much in, everything else is just the cherry on top. Not that'd mind all sorts of encounters incorporating it.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Hm, I'm not sure if body parts with that flag already have descriptions in the appearance screen or not. If not, I'd be happy to add those in, since that would be something I'd be missing if this is the case.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Hm, I'm not sure if body parts with that flag already have descriptions in the appearance screen or not. If not, I'd be happy to add those in, since that would be something I'd be missing if this is the case.
Currently they don't have any descriptions in appearance screen.

irioth

May 12, 2016

They don't. For the sake of experimentation, I used TiTSEd to add the flag to all suitable body parts and they don't get mentioned in the appearance screen. So they need to be added in, to make your mod work. Glad to hear you can do it yourself, thanks for your work, and hope it gets added to the game.

Reactions: Lkynmbr24

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
What's with the question mark next to the accepted status?
I put that because this submission is in a weird state of limbo at the moment. Feb is definitely on board with the idea, and will code it in when he sees the opportunity, but at the moment, there are only a few scenes that support aphrodisiac body parts, so in his eyes it isn't worth the effort to impliment this at the current moment. For now, all we can do is make more scenes that support such parts before this gets added.