[Accepted] Reptilum (in space!)

Zavos

May 7, 2016
This is something that I've tried more than once, but haven't managed to get to a workable state until now. Powered by salt over horse-cocked monstergirls and disappointing arm-and-face variety, i present to you...

To do:
  1. Finish writing transformation scenes (I've finished most at time of initial post, but still some ways to go)
  2. Editing and Quality Control
  3. Write an actual item for dispensing said transformations
  4. Write appearance blurbs
  5. Formatting
  6. Editing and Quality Control

Editors would be welcome. Ideas for additional effects to add to the transformative would be welcome.

2/26/2018: Initial draft unveiled
2/26/2018: Initial formatting.
3/1/2018: Finished transformation scenes, item itself... Submitted
3/12/2018: Added Cold Blooded and Oviposition
11/30/2018: Accepted (pending revision of Fen-notes; NOT READY TO CODE)
12/5/218: Fen-notes addressed, ready to code!

Last edited:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Why did you give them the "paws" flag? Lizards or Lizan for that matter don't have paws.
I gave arms the paws flag because this flag is already intrinsic to the lizan legs (due to Lethians), and wanted arms to match.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
(edit) Finished the blurbs for the new body parts & submitted. As this probably won't be officially reviewed for a while, editing and suggestions are still appreciated.

Last edited:

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I gave arms the paws flag because this flag is already intrinsic to the lizan legs (due to Lethians), and wanted arms to match.
You can change flags of a body part in the same scene, through I don't know if reptile legs should be technically paws? I mean what are paws even in this context? Digitigrade?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
You can change flags of a body part in the same scene, through I don't know if reptile legs should be technically paws? I mean what are paws even in this context? Digitigrade?
I don't really know. They show up on lizan legs already (presumably due to lethians), so... I don't know. For one thing, i think ausar legs (plantigrade) have paws. I could add a scene that adds paws to lizan arms/legs and have them not show up on aforementioned limbs initial transformations.

Last edited:

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I don't really know. They show up on lizan legs already (presumably due to lethians), so... I don't know. I could add a scene that adds paws to lizan arms/legs and have them not show up on aforementioned limbs initial transformations.
Guess that would be okay if we knew what paws are.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I think maybe if I have time before it gets reviewed, I’ll add more scenes to this... thinking inverted nipples, oviposition and cold blooded could be neat.

Last edited:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Reptilum has been acepted! ...pending the resolution of comments Fen noted in the doc.

Unfortunately, I don't have time to go through and do the edit-work required at the present time, but I intend to complete it sometime within the next month. Then methinks i'll go nag a coder.

Reactions: Athena and Kesil

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
fuck yeah, a basic scalie transformation! We've gone faaar too long without this, and this will be awesome for building more complex scalie characters!

Reactions: Athena

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Grats Zev on passing to final edits before coding phase with your tf ^^

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Yup. Its certainly been an interesting experience so far. Hopefully this'll get a coder soon enough.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Smol update: Reptilum is implemented. (It has been for a while.) Big thanks to Lighterfluid for that. It is not yet available (the line of code that puts it in Gene's shop is commented out), but I hope that it will become accessible in the near future. From what I understand, Fen wants to do a final quality pass to make sure it's up to par.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Smol update: Reptilum is implemented. (It has been for a while.) Big thanks to Lighterfluid for that. It is not yet available (the line of code that puts it in Gene's shop is commented out), but I hope that it will become accessible in the near future. From what I understand, Fen wants to do a final quality pass to make sure it's up to par.

Cool, congrats.

Vadue

Feb 25, 2019
Congratulations! With Fen looking to do a quality pass I'm gonna pop onto the Google Doc you linked and have a peruse myself. I'll probably be checking grammar and making some syntax edits like I do for most people. Either way, good luck, and I cannot wait to see this implemented.