[Implemented] Dick growth TF

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
As a new sideproject I wrote this today:

Dick Growth TF

Basically a dick growing TF with no bullshit. Use it on your dick and make it bigger, got no dick? Grow one. Simple, elegant, no side-effects.

So as usual I began having ideas and adding more stuff than I initially planned for. What can it do right now? This:

-No dick: Grow a race-specific dick if possible, select length, thickness ratio and internal/external testicles.
-Dick: Increase length and/or thickness as desired and change testicle location (internal/external).
-Nipples: Grow dick nipples
-Dick/tentacle nipples: Increase length and/or thickness as desired.
-Tail: Grow tailcock.

Last edited:

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Just read the doc, and I have to say it looks good so far. With as versatile as this looks to be, I can fully understand why Fen set the price at thirty thousand.
I do have two questions though...

1) What kind of cock do you grow? IE, is it based off of current mods, such as if you've gone fully Laquine or Zil, or will it be based off of your starting species?

2) How would a tail cock work? Would it be like the Cock Vine parasite in length or would it be an appropriate length for your species? Would it be hidden by
the tail hair until needed,or would it just look like a random cock hanging off of your ass?

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Just read the doc, and I have to say it looks good so far. With as versatile as this looks to be, I can fully understand why Fen set the price at thirty thousand.
I do have two questions though...

1) What kind of cock do you grow? IE, is it based off of current mods, such as if you've gone fully Laquine or Zil, or will it be based off of your starting species?

2) How would a tail cock work? Would it be like the Cock Vine parasite in length or would it be an appropriate length for your species? Would it be hidden by
the tail hair until needed,or would it just look like a random cock hanging off of your ass?

1- Like other generic cock grow TFs, you'll grow a cock based on your current race if applicable. If not it defaults to human. (I.e: feline-morphs will gain feline dicks, canine-morphs doggy cocks, etc.)

2- You need a tail first. It'll simply add the tailcock flag to your tail. It'll work the same way as it currently does in game, nothing changes. Tailcock type selection is a bit more limited but same thing as before, appropriate tailcock type if applicable, if not default to human.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Thanks for answering.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Updated the whole thing again with 2k words. Added the cock growth scene if you lack of one, the dicknipples growth if you have them and another scene if you don't and the tailcock growth scene. That's basically it in terms of content, although the tailcock one might get a lewd scene if I feel like it, but I'll leave that for tomorrow. I'll take some time to review and submit it and then resume work on my main project again.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
This one got accepted too. Fen needs to do a final review of the new text he asked me to write, but soon, we might have this if that's approved too.

Reactions: Athena

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Very cool. Congratulations on your hard work paying off.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Oooh, I like it so far! Especially the part you can just straight up grow a tailcock. I had been thinking of including it in the finetuning mog shop I've (finally gotten back to) working on but wasn't sure how to work it (and cunt tails) in without messing up the balance. This saves me a good amount of trouble (now I can just focus on modifactions to dicktails), though I'd still have to figure out cunt tails.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
I guess there should be no problem. If there's some weird stuff going on like it doing something it shouldn't, Fen should spot it I hope.

Magnolia

Apr 7, 2019
My my, how could I ever thank you? Finally I can grow a dick without having to Taint myself. (Once it is implemented, of course.)