About Sera and Saendra interactions

Ravenleaf182

Jan 17, 2019
I'll start off by saying I did read Magic Ted and Savin's posts. I want to ask this to see how much work I am going to commit myself to writing before I actually get started. I was playing TiTS and doing the sub. to Sera route and then Saendra goes to Sera to buy Throbb if you convince her to grow a cock. I was thinking this was a great way to intermingle them together, with Sera asserting a co-dom relationship with Saendra who gets disillusioned with her "hero". From what I read on scene building, you can have a personality flag that changes how a character interacts with the others, so it would be setting up a "dom" flag for Saendra. So besides setting up some interactions involving Sera, would I also need to come up with alternate scenes for previous choices to accommodate Saendra's personality? I know I am supposed to steel myself for being mocked and whatever, but as someone that is just looking into how others write up scenarios, I'd like to know if this is too much for a first time attempt and I am biting off more than I can chew.

Last edited:

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
First you should ask the authors for permission. Nonesuch and Savin. Also yes, it's too much, those are complex characters with complex personalities and from great writers.

Beginner projects should be minor sex scenes, transformatives, etc.

Although I've got to admit, most of the great writers we have here usually begin with a ridiculously sized project and it's usually their own original idea.

I'm gonna be honest here, there are tons of people constantly popping up, claiming they are gonna write this or that, 90% never do it, 5% write something bad, 4% are decent but never finish and maybe 1% do something good, submit it and get it in game.

Last edited:

Ravenleaf182

Jan 17, 2019
First you should ask the authors for permission. Nonesuch and Savin. Also yes, it's too much, those are complex characters with complex personalities and from great writers.

Beginner projects should be minor sex scenes, transformatives, etc.

Although I've got to admit, most of the great writers we have here usually begin with a ridiculously sized project and it's usually their own original idea.
I see, Savin's own advice was to base it on established characters and do scenes from that, but it makes sense to get permission first, so suppose thats another reason to post here. Also I see, its too much? I don't have a problem with writing a bunch of smutty scenes around this idea of humiliation play/interactions but yeah, I see where it becomes a bit much. I appreciate your input. I was worried about the fact that making someone switch a personality role would involve too much adjusting previous scenes...I apologize, I am just ignorant. I'll try to think of maybe something a bit more simple to begin with.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
I see, Savin's own advice was to base it on established characters and do scenes from that, but it makes sense to get permission first, so suppose thats another reason to post here. Also I see, its too much? I don't have a problem with writing a bunch of smutty scenes around this idea of humiliation play/interactions but yeah, I see where it becomes a bit much. I appreciate your input. I was worried about the fact that making someone switch a personality role would involve too much adjusting previous scenes...I apologize, I am just ignorant. I'll try to think of maybe something a bit more simple to begin with.

Well, sure, base it on established characters, but there is a difference between a simple scene and a complex, personality shifting, 2 npc interaction.

Not so long ago someone asked Saving if they could write a scene for Zaalt to get him to Gastigoth, Savin gave his permission. That's a simple scene based on a established character. Not so long ago, Doots posted a simple gangbang scene for Mitzi, that simple smut for beginners. Not so long ago, another guy wrote a sex scene for Kiro.

If you want to write stuff for beginers to gain experience then write a sex scene for a characters. You don't need to ask permission to write a scene for a character created by Fenoxo (since he's the one reviewing the scene), you don't need permission to create a new masturbation scene, a sex toy, a transformative. If you want to create a new character but you don't want to make a massive dialog system and multiple sex scenes you can always use the ExtraMeet system. It's meant for beginners to submit simple sex scenes with original characters without making new npcs.

Ravenleaf182

Jan 17, 2019
Let me ask this then, to still write the idea I'm thinking of where Sera humiliates Steel say in front of his crew, maybe not just Saen, then to take a more beginner friendly approach, writing it in the form of say a dream sequence may be the way to go? or are dream mechanics also difficult? this would simplify the personality shift issues and still allow me to actually involve multiple characters without long lasting ramifications. That seems more doable as far as difficulty, other than that I am unfamiliar with what it would take to involve a dream sequence.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Let me ask this then, to still write the idea I'm thinking of where Sera humiliates Steel say in front of his crew, maybe not just Saen, then to take a more beginner friendly approach, writing it in the form of say a dream sequence may be the way to go? or are dream mechanics also difficult? this would simplify the personality shift issues and still allow me to actually involve multiple characters without long lasting ramifications. That seems more doable as far as difficulty, other than that I am unfamiliar with what it would take to involve a dream sequence.

Dream mechanics are simple, yeah dreams are also a common things for beginners, there are even contests organized regularly, I just forgot about dreams, since I rarely sleep in game.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I'd really prefer you didn't write something that significantly changes the relationships/personality of one of my characters. At least one I'm not done with. Sorry.

Ravenleaf182

Jan 17, 2019
I'd really prefer you didn't write something that significantly changes the relationships/personality of one of my characters. At least one I'm not done with. Sorry.
not even as only a dream sequence? that's fair, can you recommend 2-3 crew members (That would potentially be on board) that might be good to write for said scene then?

Edit: also to clarify, biologist talked me down to trying only a dream sequence to start, and also it wouldn't be a personality change anymore, the sequence I have in mind is more Sera (also suppose I need to ask permission to involve Sera too before I attempt this, otherwise I may just have to write some super generic scene and change to the extranet feature) humiliating/dominating Steele in front of crew/characters they may be close to, which would be triggered through exhibition level. The result would be the crew/people in the dream being disgusted or looking down on Steele, Steele then getting off on the disgust and humiliation feelings

Last edited:

Koshka

Oct 2, 2015
That "disgust and humiliation" is kind of a niche thing... is it really a good idea to write such a niche fetish into a dream sequence? Wouldn't it be a better idea to make it as a some kind of a custom VR-simulation in VR-lounge on Canadia or a some sort of a hypno-dream (to localize the starting point of this scene and bare those who isn't into that sort of things from randomly triggering it)?

Ravenleaf182

Jan 17, 2019
That "disgust and humiliation" is kind of a niche thing... is it really a good idea to write such a niche fetish into a dream sequence? Wouldn't it be a better idea to make it as a some kind of a custom VR-simulation in VR-lounge on Canadia or a some sort of a hypno-dream (to localize the starting point of this scene and bare those who isn't into that sort of things from randomly triggering it)?
I'm currently writing it with the option to opt out. For what I have planned, its a progressive line that gets a bit more extreme as you go up in exhibition levels. Due to the requirements to trigger it 1) having to be submissive to Sera and 2) at least 20% exhibitionist, its already probably only going to be found by a group already in or looking for said niche, that said, upon the first time it triggers, I am making it so that the player can choose to awaken, thus removing the scenes/interactions from triggering again. If they do happen to read/follow it but decide later on they don't want the higher levels of it, then before each new tier procts, they once again have the option to opt out.
I don't think this is so bad a thing considering the pet play/exhibition options? Is it really that weird, I really do feel it would only be triggered by people of that mindset anyway...?

Edit: also the more I look into dreams, not only am I making it so you can opt out of it before it starts, but it can also be set to done only once, I am still unsure if its a problem? It seems from the advice I am getting this is probably not worth pursuing...

Last edited: