About Miranda...

ayaa

Dec 30, 2016
Will we always be forced to blow her when we get to the city lockdown part? Because that sucks (ba dum tss).

No, really. One thing I like from these games is that you're not forced in interactions outside of losing battles, and if this scene happens no matter what, I'll be really disappointed.

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
Her actions there are based on how you've interacted with her previously. If you have pissed her off before, you'll have to. If you are neutral or friendly with her, you'll always be able to tell her off. Not having any interactions with her prior count as neutral.

The "Later" option essentially means "No".

ayaa

Dec 30, 2016
Her actions there are based on how you've interacted with her previously. If you have pissed her off before, you'll have to. If you are neutral or friendly with her, you'll always be able to tell her off. Not having any interactions with her prior count as neutral.

The "Later" option essentially means "No".

Ah, I thought something like that could be the case. Well, I guess I'll have to go to one of my old saves. Thanks for the quick reply! Though I'm still not sure how my previous actions made her unhappy, all I did was give her some space while she got some release after watching catgirl at the slums xD if she expected more of me she should have said so lmao

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
You have to guess right answers when she asks your opinion about her past. Don't exactly remember, but you should get a kinky one when she tells about her first time, neutral one about her childhood and rude one about her past work.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Of course, she'll be much more interesting (not that she isn't now to an extent) once she's had more legit progress made on her so she can move past the "just not Urta but still an Urta homage" stage of limbo she's in right now.