About Kasyrra and what she said.

B

Bobs91

Just a question. She mentiones that she wants to produce something more than imps with you - a demon. Will we see something like that in the future? A demonic badass daughter as her right hand? We don't have to f*ck her, just see and interract with. Would be really cool. This could be used to soften Kas up more for a romantic relationship.

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
If I remember correctly Kas says she wants to have a normal uncorrupted child that she can care for and love. However, due to her being a demon she cannot produce anything but soulless creatures, or imps, which is what she is trying to change.

What I believe is that Kas is actually falling in love with the Champion and wants to have a family with them because she was robbed of the opportunity in Mareth when a demon corrupted her and all her research and experiments are to find a way to restore her soul. That's why she doesn't just kill or corrupt you and is actually concerned about you like in the Winter City.

So when Kas talks about wanting to create 'something more' with the Champion she means a uncorrupted, probably human, child that actually has a soul unlike imps and demons.

Omega2178

Aug 2, 2020
If I remember correctly Kas says she wants to have a normal uncorrupted child that she can care for and love. However, due to her being a demon she cannot produce anything but soulless creatures, or imps, which is what she is trying to change.

What I believe is that Kas is actually falling in love with the Champion and wants to have a family with them because she was robbed of the opportunity in Mareth when a demon corrupted her and all her research and experiments are to find a way to restore her soul. That's why she doesn't just kill or corrupt you and is actually concerned about you like in the Winter City.

So when Kas talks about wanting to create 'something more' with the Champion she means a uncorrupted, probably human, child that actually has a soul unlike imps and demons.

well in the romantic route. I’m pretty sure in the rivals route she plans on you being a sex slave to have said child

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
Well, that's how it works. If you go the romantic route, you'll have a romantic outcome, and when you don't... you don't.

Ossa

Sep 6, 2018
That appears to be the case no matter what actually, at least insofar as has been written thus far. One of the bad ends involves her straight-up tearing across the continent to try and find you and being manipulated by the 'prize' of finding you into being captured by her own cultists.

The difference, at least as far as I can tell, is the form said interest takes. In the 'romantic' path, there's a lot of lust and sexual desire and fulfillment that goes along with it. In the 'rivals' path, that's missing. I might be misreading it, but that's how things have appeared thus far to me, and I'm going the rivals path.

Reactions: DaisukeKaiser
B

Bobi121

TBH she says that she wants a full blown demon, not a lowly imp "a strong daughter worthy of her mother". And she never mentiones having a plan of reverting back to normal. She still wants to corrupt the world but also to have a kid. I doubt that stealing a soul can cure her of her demonhood. If that was the case all demons could do that. Most likely she wants to use the soul to somehow go around her curse and get preggo with no imps. I think if she succeeds the kid would be the first of it's kind, someone born demon. That's how i understood it so far. I hope that we can get an ending where you give her what she wants, softening her up and convince her to give up on her quest to ruin the world with the three of you running away. Would be a good ending imo.

Reactions: Paradox01

Shadow5

May 7, 2018
In the Bad end if you’re defeated by Whisper you find out that Kas is actually in love with the Champion after your imprisoned in a gem by Tolus. Kas is then dragged in months or years later by Tolus to imprison her as well. When Kas is thrown in the same gem as the Champion, she admits she was captured by Tolus because she was too busy searching for the Champion because she’s in love with them.

All in all it always a surprisingly sweet, bad end. Almost made me feel bad for Kas.

Viridian

Feb 12, 2020
PNW
There is also that really sweet
Totally not Kas pretending to be a cloaked woman setting up a date during seasonal event with a picnic basket and wine for the champion

Side not I'm not sure if I did something different but in mine she blatantly stated she wanted my champion to be the mother of her non imp child. (romantic route)

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
Side not I'm not sure if I did something different but in mine she blatantly stated she wanted my champion to be the mother of her non imp child. (romantic route)
No that's normal for the romantic route. We were just discussing potential endings or outcomes based on what Kas said.
We were just talking about whether the child would be human or demon because she does state she doesn't want an imp.

Reactions: Viridian

Viridian

Feb 12, 2020
PNW
No that's normal for the romantic route. We were just discussing potential endings or outcomes based on what Kas said.
We were just talking about whether the child would be human or demon because she does state she doesn't want an imp.

The way I read her meaning, was she doesn't want a demon child, think about her utter disgust with the Elf queen when she turns into a demon, there is also that bad end mentioned before where she's horrified at what happened to the champion. My guess she wants it to be whatever the champions race is, just from how the date scenes, and that romantic route went.

B

Bobi121

The way I read her meaning, was she doesn't want a demon child, think about her utter disgust with the Elf queen when she turns into a demon, there is also that bad end mentioned before where she's horrified at what happened to the champion. My guess she wants it to be whatever the champions race is, just from how the date scenes, and that romantic route went.

I remember pretty much that she said that she wants a DEMON, not an imp. I remember it well because i read it a couple of times to figure her out. She is disgusted by the Elf Queen because she was nothing but a tool, an idiot, especially when the elf didn't expect to give birth to imps and Kas was like - well duh? What did you expect? - Kas wanted her kingdom and soul, nothing else. The Elf Queen thought herself to be something more but for Kas, she was a beta or even lower than that. The Champion is her number one choice as she said. Kas really dislikes imps, even those fathered by the Champion and thus she wants something more - a demon daughter, strong just like her. Kas at this point is still power hungry and wants to dominate and corrupt the world. Having a normal kid wouldn't make sense, a demon though... she craves for that. She wants a worthy successor to her, just as powerful. She said that she wants a demon. Maybe you can change her mind but i'm sure that this is her goal for now.

Viridian

Feb 12, 2020
PNW
Fair enough I only read it this way because of how she talks during the date night and how she hates the fact she had no choice in becoming a demon. Regardless this will be interesting for the end game