Ability stats (mainly on smugger 'nades)

Dec 11, 2018
So, I've started a new save for a smugger char and got to level 5. The problem I'm having is deciding whether the thermal grenade or the lust grenade is more useful. If anyone could post the stats or link to a spreadsheet or just link to a thread that addresses this dilemma it would be a big help.

Zewolfy

Aug 21, 2017
Honestly the only time I use nades are when they're multiple people to fight that are weak enough to warrant the use of nades

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
So, I've started a new save for a smugger char and got to level 5. The problem I'm having is deciding whether the thermal grenade or the lust grenade is more useful. If anyone could post the stats or link to a spreadsheet or just link to a thread that addresses this dilemma it would be a big help.

Smuggler grenades scale off of AIM. The choice is really whether you want a physical or lust damage ability, considering how differently physical and lust damage/resist calculations work.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I think lust grenades is the only AoE lust attack the PC can have at the moment. Grenades are nice with trash mobs but fail to be impressive versus groups like the Rat Raiders.

Reactions: Driftingchange
Dec 11, 2018
I think lust grenades is the only AoE lust attack the PC can have at the moment. Grenades are nice with trash mobs but fail to be impressive versus groups like the Rat Raiders.

I went with lust grenades, just for the lust AoE. I mostly went with them because I just needed to pick one to continue the ability tree, but also for some of the boss fights.

Smuggler grenades scale off of AIM. The choice is really whether you want a physical or lust damage ability, considering how differently physical and lust damage/resist calculations work.

Thanks for the info there, I wasn't aware of the background mechanics involved.