A suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Angel

Apr 6, 2019
What if there was a no rape mode? Dialogue changes so there is little resistance between either party?
Losing shouldnt necessarily mean that they rape you as a female, because honestly losing a battle to three centaurs twice my level then being raped by them is kinda BS.
Rape really kills my mood. I love the game, and a friend recommended it to me (he knows me very well), and I was really hoping there WASNT rape. I lose to a pack of cebtaurs and suddenly I'm kicking and screaming while being pounded by the packleader.
Not particularly something I enjoyed even seeing.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Because they think rape in a fictional setting where nearly every fetish is explored is a problem, a "bug" to be fixed. I'm thinking that the vast majority of responses to this sort of suggestion will be along the lines of "boo hoo," me included. If you lost and the character you play got raped in a game like this, that's your fault. Reload a save if you're unsatisfied with the events that transpired. In real life I play a different tune, but in fiction I couldn't give a steaming pile.

I understand if you "submitted" and still got the sort of scene that plays out if you fought, resisted and lost, in which case for most a "submissive mode" but be preferred, but otherwise people should pipe it IMO.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Because they think rape in a fictional setting where nearly every fetish is explored is a problem, a "bug" to be fixed. I'm thinking that the vast majority of responses to this sort of suggestion will be along the lines of "boo hoo," me included. If you lost and the character you play got raped in a game like this, that's your fault. Reload a save if you're unsatisfied with the events that transpired. In real life I play a different tune, but in fiction I couldn't give a steaming pile.

I understand if you "submitted" and still got the sort of scene that plays out if you fought, resisted and lost, in which case for most a "submissive mode" but be preferred, but otherwise people should pipe it IMO.
544.png

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
What has depictions of hardrape? As far as I'm aware it's still the "oh geez fine" sort of attitude.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015

For the record, this is so far the worst take on this forum of 2019 good job.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
For the record, this is so far the worst take on this forum of 2019 good job.
Just saying they shouldn't expect things to change. While I may have overestimated the amount of apathetics to the kink here and some other online engagements may have influenced my wording, I stand by the fact that if they don't enjoy it they should either avoid it, skip reading it and reload a save, or move to another game.

Status
Not open for further replies.