A spell for all (dunno if you knew this one)

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
Question:  how can you research magic protection?  I'm coming up empty.

When you've learned enough spells or used enough spells, the book should flash. Go to Mr. Gates or Tess to learn an upgrade. It should be listed as an upgrade to learn. Like masculine cantrips, 

larbitre06

May 11, 2017
Hello. Sorry for my english but is not my first language and i'm not realy strong.

I play "A spell for all" for the third time but i think the game bug or it's me i'm bad :D

Everytime, i go to the tunnel. I want use the shovel for the Kundorff's cryp but the same message appears: "you can't do anything with this at the moment".

During my first part it worked but now...no!!!

Thank you for you helping.

Other question;Is the game still in production?

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
Hello. Sorry for my english but is not my first language and i'm not realy strong.

I play "A spell for all" for the third time but i think the game bug or it's me i'm bad :D

Everytime, i go to the tunnel. I want use the shovel for the Kundorff's cryp but the same message appears: "you can't do anything with this at the moment".

During my first part it worked but now...no!!!

Thank you for you helping.

Other question;Is the game still in production?

Maybe I am not a big help because there is a lot of time I don't play but I think it's not on the tunnel is at previous map or the next one...

And dunno if it's still on progress, I lost track some time ago.

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
It's still in production (cmacleod is still working on it) - main thread in the Hypnotics Collective, and there is a walkthrough there that keeps up to date. I haven't played in a while but I'm sure there is a trigger that isn't completed from your description...

Regardie

Jan 12, 2017
anyone one know what difference between shield charm and normal charm

It has to do with how public or private their location is. There are people you can't charm because you can't get them into a private location. The shielded charm allows you to do the work in a more public location.

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

alejandro

Oct 17, 2017
It has to do with how public or private their location is. There are people you can't charm because you can't get them into a private location. The shielded charm allows you to do the work in a more public location.
Hello,you know how I get the shielded charm?