A somewhat serious relationship

aylmao1236

Mar 31, 2018
would anyone be kind enough to provide a list of the people that Steele could have a dating relationship with for example

Azra can become your girlfriend
Brandy can become your lover
Beatrice can become your lover (secret)

many thanks

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Beatrice is more of a kinky game rather than a serious relationship. One that's destined to go wrong for oh-so-right reasons (mother and daughter pregnancy).

Though, I'll add Kelly the bee-bunny.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Ellie also needs to be on the list. Sure, it's more of an open relationship but it's super sweet, especially once you have kids with her. Briha kinda counts too, in my book at least. I wish I could name Brandt though, but that's entirely my preference for lizards speaking.

Reactions: sumgai

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Ellie also needs to be on the list. Sure, it's more of an open relationship but it's super sweet, especially once you have kids with her. Briha kinda counts too, in my book at least. I wish I could name Brandt though, but that's entirely my preference for lizards speaking.

You, you have good taste.

TFMaster

What about Emmy? Sure she may not be everybody’s cup of tea due to the fact that she’s a furry gal with a massive, seemingly constant erect penis but you have to get a flower for her to even be able to sex her and after that you can give her gems to receive a customized weapon from her personal collection.

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015

I'm currently attempting to write an expac for briha and lys, i've made some progress but not at much as i want due to my work schedule

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I'm currently attempting to write an expac for briha and lys, i've made some progress but not at much as i want due to my work schedule

Good luck.

Also, if you disappear from the boards I'll be sad even though we don't really know each other.

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
Good luck.

Also, if you disappear from the boards I'll be sad even though we don't really know each other.

Unless me or my computer dies, i won't be disappearing from here i like the games wayyyyyy too much for that, not saying i'm really active on the forum but i do tend to check around everyday to see what's on the up and up both on the blog and here. Good news on top of all that i'll be spending most of the day tomorrow writing since i'm off from the hell that is my retail job, i'm fairly confident in my storytelling skills i'm just worried i'll make a huge fucking mess of the parser and what flags i need to use and where so i may need a little handholding when it comes to that, but hopefully using Kase's doc as a reference will make things easier.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131