A Saint and a Sinner

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Tossed out like refuse. Gwyllgi ended up on her ass on sanctified ground. She knew without even looking up, she could feel it on her skin, on her fur, in her bones. This place reeked of holy light, of the celestial planes... it made her itch all over!

She shot up to a sitting position, scratching her arms with her hands. "Geeeeh! This is the worst! Lord Kutahr is too cruel!" She hadn't done much... just told Hakkle to go fuck herself, and if she didn't want to, well, Gwyllgi was quick to offer to sodomize her until she was tied like a proper bitch.

Y'know, normal devil conversation.

And for that, Kutahr had put her ass out into the mortal plane, for reasons she didn't yet fully comprehend. She knew it was a punishment, of course, but she didn't understand why her punishment wasn't just a whipping, or straight up murder. What the hells was she supposed to accomplish here?! The thought occurred to her that this might actually be banishment, and she groaned inwardly. That'd be the worst... how'd she make a name for herself in the blood wars if she was banished?!

She grit her teeth and moaned angrily, standing up and looking around. There it was... a giant, stupid looking church, the source of the sanctity that irritated her so much. She wanted to throw a rock through one those pristine, beautiful, stained glass windows. In fact, she would! She scrambled around, looking for a big, fat rock to through right through that stupid looking face of whatever saint was on the stained glass...

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
As Gwyllgi scrambled around on the ground, she heard a voice from behind her.

"What are you doing there, sister? Looking for herbs?" the speaker said, chuckling slightly. "You know where the gardens are, don't you?"

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi blinked, shooting, back rigid. There was a stone clenched in her hand, which she immediately dropped. "Herbs? Herbs! Yes, herbs! For... herb related things!" What the ever loving fuck did humans use herbs for?! She knew it was a human even before she turned towards the voice. She could smell it. Of course, she didn't know how she was going to convince this person that she wasn't...

Wait...

SISTER?!

She just gaped stupidly, sweating and laughing nervously, with no clue what was going on, her limited mental capabilities folding under duress. She must have looked like a moron, or a lunatic. But hopefully not an infernally touched one!

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
The nun, a blond woman with bright green eyes and braided hair, laughed. "Ha, knew it!" she said, chuckling as she approached Gwyllgi. Crouching down next to her, the nun whispered in her ear, "can you tell me what you're REALLY looking for? Because if you do, I won't tell Abbess Adrianna and we can share it together, okay?"

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi was sweating bullets, now. The nun crouched close to her and whispered, while Gwyllgi got a good look at her. She was blonde, with bright green eyes, and braided hair, of which gwyllgi was just barely able to make out underneath her habit. Her question posed a bit of a problem... but, for some reason, she wasn't calling Gwyllgi out on being a hellhound, and even seemed to be... what... accepting her as a nun? Was that what a sister was? It made sense... she had to think of something quick, though! "I, uh..." She was really pretty. Maybe she'd just go with what came natural. She got a rather impish, mischievous grin on her face. "Well, y'see, I found somethin' pretty... special." She'd take the sister's hand and stick it down to her crotch, giving the nun a nice handful of half hard dick.

Wait, was that really the plan she was going for?! She wasn't really the best at thinking, though. She'd just have to hope her improvised act of random near-sexual-assault wasn't as terrible an idea as she suspected.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
The nun, not having expect such a maneuver, nor for who she had supposed was a fellow sister to have such a, well, apparatus, blushed bright red as she yelped, her eyes widening. “Sweet Mother Mary what the FUCK!”

As soon as she shouted the swear word, a silence came over her as she covered up her mouth. Gwyllgi could hear a rush of footsteps approaching-apparently, someone had heard the nun.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi made her say 'fuck'. She couldn't help a grin, there. She felt mischievous, and successful. Until there were footsteps approaching, and she clasped a hand over her 'fellow' sister's mouth.

She turned, giving a nervous titter of a laugh, and rubbed the back of her head. "Ah ha! Apologies! She... stubbed her toe, poor thing!" She held the poor sister to her bosom, smothering any further words with her breasts. "No worries, I'll get her checked out, and make sure she's fine! No cause for alarm here, ahahaha!"

Oh, yes. She was such a convincing actress.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
The three nuns who had arrived looked at her, and then back at Gwyllgi.

One, a short redhead, said, in a scolding tone, "well, I hope she remembers not to say such foul language; don't want to get caught saying such dirty words, especially by the Abbess!"

As the trio turned around, one of them said, "well, dinner will be waiting for you in about 30 minutes, so try to get ready by then!" before heading inside.

The nun Gwyllgi was currently holding was struggling fruitlessly against her tight grip. hand still pressed against the hellhound's shaft. Thinking it might help her, she gave it a hard squeeze, thinking it might hurt.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi tittered nervously until the sisters left, trying not to eyeball them. The little redhead looked spunky. Thirty minutes, dinner... it seemed they all accepted Gwyllgi as one of them. She wondered if she'd gained some type of disguise... that had to be it. There was no way they could see what she really was. The holy ground was still making her itch, and as she watched them leave, the nun she was holding squeezed her dick. She felt her ears twitch as she looked down, then grinned devilishly. "Oye, oye, if you're that eager for it, then don't worry, sweet. I'm a generous sort, I always share~"

She'd look around and find a quiet corner, then quickly drag the nun off to it, setting her down against the wall and descending to her knees. She pulled up the clothes in her way, of which she didn't remember having before, but not caring too terribly much about them right this moment. There was a more pressing concern. She was then pressing a fat dick against the nun's face, and put a hand on the back of her head. "Ok, now open wide, and I'll show you what this is all about!"

At the first opportunity, she'd shove that dick right on in.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
The nun, realizing she had made a terrible mistake, looked wide-eyed at the cock rubbing against her cheek, not knowing how to respond; she couldn't scream, since that would just end up with a mouth full of dick, but she also couldn't just do nothing-she would probably just move on to doing something more extreme. So, swallowing her pride, she leaned forward to press her lips to the hellhound's balls, kissing them as she wondered how her life had come to this.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi giggled. "That's it, sister. Nice and slow~ I'll show you some real good things, promise!" There wasn't much real malevolence in her tone. She was mischievous, and she was forceful... but she didn't really think what she was doing was all that bad or wrong. Being raised in Hell might have somewhat to do with that.

Compared to her peers, she was incredibly tame and benign.

When the nun kissed those balls, Gwyllgi nearly swooned. "You didn't just start sucking to get it over with, you kissed me! You're so cute! And that actually means a lot to me, y'know? How you handle my cock tells me a lot about you. Kissing my balls tells me you're considerate and generous, and respectful. You're a real heckuva gal, y'know that?" A thumb caressed the nun's cheek fondly, as Gwyllgi pressed the length of her hot, throbbing rod against her face, just letting her feel its heat and get an idea of its girth. "You're also humble, able to throw away your pride easily if you need to. That's a sign of inner strength and control, something I ain't really got myself. You're pretty impressive." Her hand would rub fondly over the Nun's head, enjoying those braids, hidden by her habit. She loved the look in those bright green eyes...

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Surprised by Gwyllgi's response, she as well as how gentle she was being, the nun moved her lips away for a moment to examine the length before her.

Even though she had no experience or education, she knew enough to know that the cock before her was quite large; she doubted she could fit it in, so she would have to be careful with it. So, to start, she began licking the shaft up to its tip, her fingers cupped around Gwyllgi's balls, squeezing them.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi caught the nun giving her cock a thorough examination. She giggled, self satisfied. "It's pretty big, huh? Pretty nice, huh? It's the bestest cock ever, ain't it!?" She laughed to herself, enjoying the perceived praise. Then, the nun started licking, and her laughter turned to a moan. "Oooh... oh, that's nice..." Her hips gave a little jerk when the nun's tongue reached the tip, a brutally sensitive spot. She gave another little gasp when the nun gently squeezed her balls, and a dollop of hot pre cum dripped from her crown. "Mhmm... are you sure you're a woman of the cloth? You look so lewd on your knees, licking my cock..."

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Not answering her, the nun, knowing it would probably be best to indulge rather than let herself be coated in seed, wrapped her lips around the crown, sucking on it gently as she lapped up Gwyllgi's pre, not bothering to consider its taste. However, she was starting to get pretty close herself, her vag, underneath her habit, slick and wet, running with sexual juices.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi felt a shiver rock her spine, which ended in her wagging tail. She wondered if anyone could even see that tail... she doubted it. No way a bunch of holy roller nuns would accept a nun with a tail! And they all seemed convinced she was one of them. Her brain wasn't working too hard right now, as her little nun on her knees was doing a terrific job with her cock. Gwyllgi put a hand on the back on the nun's head, starting to get close, and edged ever closer, leaking copious pre into her accepting maw. She made small thrusts, but soon got a bit carried away... ramming that cock deep in small spurts, until the nun had a chance to kiss her root. After vigorously humping the nuns face for a while, moaning all the while, she'd groan, pulling back just enough that only half her cock was in the nun's mouth, as her testicles seized and she came thick, hot ropes of spicy spunk into the nun's mouth.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
The nun, unprepared for Gwyllgi's full length, felt as if her throat was being reshaped with every deep thrust. By the point when she had kissed the root, she had already came, dripping wet as she felt the hellhound use her. And as Gwyllgi came, the nun swallowed as much as she could, although wasn't able to take the full load and let some get on her habit.

Moving her mouth off the shaft, she smiled, her eyes now hazy with lust as she said, leaning back against the wall, "by god...that was incredible..."

She looked down at her habit and chuckled. "heh, whoops..." she muttered, looking down at herself. "Well, I suppose it's fine..." She then pulled up the skirt, showing off her bare cunt, dripping wet. "Funny...you'd guess people would wear something underneath the cloth around here..."

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi was sighing with relief as she came, then relaxing as her pent up feelings were blown away with a hot, sticky load. The itchiness even stopped, she felt so good... and then, her nun friend did it. She lifted her skirts, showing off a dripping wet cunt, with that dazed, well-fucked look in her eyes, complexion flushed with her arousal. Gwyllgi's eye twitched. Her rod stopped softening, as it was given new orders, and started vigorously rising back to attention.

Gwyllgi couldn't hardly even remember what happened that next moment, so incensed was she. One moment, she was eyeballing that cunt, and the next, well... she was balling that cunt. She had the nun on all fours, was smacking her ass, even stuck a thumb in her butt, and rammed into her ferociously, driving the nun's face into the ground with her primal, bestial rutting. Her balls were slapping the nun's quivering quim with every forceful thrust, and she was panting with the extreme physical exertion. She'd probably cum multiple times, but just kept plowing the nun through each orgasm. She was starting to run out of energy, though...

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
The nun, now reduced to a moaning slut, didn't resist, letting Gwyllgi take hold of her and turn her into the hellhound's breeding bitch. Drool dripping from her mouth, she panted heavily, skin dripping with sweat. "Ah, yes...breed me...mold this filthy nun into her proper form..."she mumbled out incoherently, as she came again and again. Her body, absorbing the hellhound's tainted seed, felt warm and pleasant. Whatever it would do to her, she would be a much different person from now on...

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Once Gwyllgi had finally tired herself out enough that she stopped fucking the poor nun senseless, she took a breather, examining her work. "Mhmm, yep~" The quivering mess of a nun was mumbling things very un-nunlike to herself. "Now she's being honest with herself!" She'd wipe the sweat off her brow while readjusting her.... was this a habit? When did she get into one of these? "Hey, isn't it almost dinner time? I'm starving. We should go get something to eat!" She'd prance off mindlessly towards the dining hall, leaving the nun a poor, quivering puddle of sex.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
The nun, not following, merely nodded. "Go ahead...I think you've given me plenty..." She then got to her feet. “I’ll just clean up in the pond if you don’t mind...”she muttered before walking away.

As Gwyllgi entered the dining room, she saw exactly why no one had bothered confirming her identity: there was at least fifty other nuns there. She also noticed no one had touched their food yet, and merely sat their, quietly, waiting for the Abbess to arrive.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
If there was one thing a devil shared in common with a gaggle of nuns, it was a sense of hierarchy and an understanding of mindsets touched by dogma. Rules were important... at least, until you were the one making the rules. She straightened herself up and took a seat among the nuns, marveling at just how big this place was. She was still relaxed, and not feeling that itchiness so much, but it was a bit stronger here, amidst so many pious souls. She looked around, wondering if whatever disguise she was in would continue holding up much longer. Well, if it didn't, she'd just have to run or defend herself. Neither would probably be terribly hard here. She could feel her tail wagging in anticipation, as the entire congregation waited for something. Maybe for a miracle? Probably for someone of importance.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
After a few minutes, Gwyllgi saw the abbess step out: she was an older woman with curly grey hair and light brown skin, dressed in a white habit instead of black one. She was fairly plump, with wide hips and a large belly. She seemed not to notice the hellhound in the room, as she sat down at the head of the table and began to lead the nuns in prayer.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi watched the abbess enter, and remained quiet. When the abbess started leading the congregation in prayer, she squeezed her eyes shut, and hoped it wouldn't actually hurt her or anything. She had no real experience with celestial powers, and couldn't even begin to guess what kind of dangers might be around her. Maybe the itchiness of sacred ground was the worst she would suffer, or maybe there was something here she should really, really be afraid of. For now, she just looked around at different nuns while they were praying, wondering. Was this lip service really something whoever they were praying to cared about? What purpose did it serve? A reaffirmation of their loyalty? Devils didn't care for such pomp and ritual. They were far more pragmatic, generally... they had goals, and desired results. That made a lot more sense to Gwyllgi than all this prayer business. Still, she felt a sort of intensity from the abbess, or from her presence, and didn't disturb the prayer in any way.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
As the prayer ended, the nuns began to eat.

The food was a mixed bag: while fruit from the courtyard had been provided, the rest was inexpensive bread and meat (which was either chicken or liver) that had been seasoned with herbs from the garden to make it taste somewhat better. As for drinks, they had some homebrewed cider and water.

As they are they talked; mainly, it was quite boring human things, such as scripture and doctrine, as the Abbess watched in silence, eating her meal.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi looked out over the fare, quirking a brow. Such a lovely, huge church... and they ate like this?! She wondered if that was part of that piousness thing. Humility meant going without a lot, for no particular reason, or something like that. She ate what was in front of her because of her appetite, but made a quiet promise to herself to add some real meat to these ladies diets. She'd do the hunting and cooking herself if she had to! Even in the Hells, she had a very particular affinity to fire, and had learned to cook with it, since she could practice real lazily. She'd just cook eggs in her hands, or on her thigh, or even her tits. It was fun to learn some cooking skills.

Sisters struck up conversations about the most boring things imaginable, in Gwyllgi's eyes... faith based stuff. Still, she was surrounded by the entire congregation, and under what she imagined to be the hawk like gaze of the abbess. That woman wielded authority, and Gwyllgi could only guess whether she had any other kind of power.

Still, Gwyllgi could only take so much. She'd scarf down her meal and beg off to use the restroom, excusing herself and trying to rush out of there. She wasn't sure why she kept trying to blend in... well, she did get a free meal out of it! But she should probably be trying to escape, shouldn't she? If she could just get back to the pits, she could argue against her sentence, maybe even get a punishment on the front lines of the blood war instead of... well, here. Here was stupid. Even if there was some great fleshy delights here... she could smell the musk of women everywhere. There was even quite a virginous smell, which still got her a little more excited than she thought it probably should. Devils loved virgins, for some reason. Maybe it had to do with that whole corruption philosophy she'd heard some of her peers ramble on about.

If she were allowed to leave the meal hall, she'd wander around aimlessly, trying to look for... for what? A library? She didn't know how to make magical portals! She was probably going to have to find help somehow...

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Accepting Gwyllgi’s excuse, the Abbess nodded, letting her go for the time being before she continued to eat.

As she walked about, the hellhound got a better look at the interior architecture, with arched ceilings of sandstone and stained glass windows depicting events of religious importance. at least to humans. Statues of saints and angels were built into the very walls, and the oaken doors are decorated with floral ironwork.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
The architecture certainly lived up to the reputation. There were statues everywhere... most far better conceived than that one stained glass window she'd almost pelted with a rock. Some of them seemed to depict events, others, just looked an awkward jerk away from a kinky sex position. At least, to Gwyllgi, but perhaps that was all in her head. She ended up trying to look at a few of the oaken doors upside down, unsure what was going on in the ironwork depictions.

Her tour was, otherwise, boring and uneventful. She found herself growing more and more restless, as she realized she had no real plan to get out of here, nor any idea what was expected of her... save that she suffer. She was sure she'd suffer much, in a place this boring. She'd eventually wind up trying to find her way outside. She was a creature of violence! She needed to take a break from playing nun and find something she could sink her claws into. Maybe she'd hunt in the forests, or find some uppity assholes to rearrange, as long as she could manage to make it off of this itch inducing holy ground. Who knew what sort of magical bullshit might block her path? After all, an archduke had sent her here.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
As she was wondering about, looking for something to do, she noticed that there was a nearby font of holy water, in the shape of a female angel (or at least what humans thought angels appeared as) holding forth the bowl for all to cleanse their hands in.

There also was a painting of a woman bowing before a robed bearded man surrounded by luminesce, in apparently was depicting some religious story.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Curiosity killed the cat. Actually, that wasn't how the saying originally went. Properly translated, it was 'care' that killed the cat. Smothering, selfish love. That was what Gwyllgi thought of when she saw those depictions... if it was love these worshipped beings had for their followers, it was a selfish love that demanded much of them, and gave little. A self serving, self gratifying relationship... "How are we any different, really? At least you know we'll screw you." Celestials and devils... she frowned, looking into that bowl of holy water, and felt an urge she couldn't quite quash. She stuck a finger into the water, wondering if she was in for a world of pain, and realizing even as she did so just how stupid this might be.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Unsuprisingly, it was incredibly painful for Gwyllgi, like dipping her finger in a vat of boiling acid. Apparently, she hadn’t been offered any protection from that.

However, when she drew it out, the finger now appeared like her own, rather than that of her disguise.