A question about existing character stats

Eldritch

Apr 13, 2017
Brazil, Rio de Janeiro
I have been thinking for some time, reading everithing i could about submitting content and now i`m ready to start my first real project.
I`m thinking about vanae maiden related stuff, but i just don`t know where to find the stats of her. I want to keep loyal to the autors style and for that i need to know her ingame stats.

Anyone can give me a light on where can i find the stats for the characters

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You don't need her stats, whoever's coding will worry about that. NPC stats are rarely used anyway.

You'll probably want to know her breast size, maybe her rough height as well, both of which you should be able to find or approximate.

Eldritch

Apr 13, 2017
Brazil, Rio de Janeiro
Thanks, i'm already working on it on the old school paper and should submit something on the weekend.
Wish me luck.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Once you've typed everything out, I would recommend creating a thread in the Ideas section and a google doc to go with it, so that you can allow the community to help you with suggestions and editing. It makes writing a character that will be up to Fen's standards much easier.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
For vanae maiden settling up for some bust size will be needed. As maidens have I think no bigger than C/D cups. And the bigger cup the older and with more children born Vanae is till queens one Vanaes.

Eldritch

Apr 13, 2017
Brazil, Rio de Janeiro
I know it seem that their aphrodisiac milk also becomes really strong during pregnancy, so i'm focusing on that.
The vanae maiden is originaly A-cups by description. I intend to have it to grow a little if i found a way to make her pregnant more than once.