A Proper Milking Buddy: Haley [New Texas]

Omnicae

Jun 15, 2018
Surely, every sub around here remembers Haley, the ''hypersized hermaphrodite'' and the personalized milker she is on. Now... What if that milker had some more uses than meets the eye?

dbd86111af.jpg

(Source: https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Haley)

Now, as you may know, there are a few scenes with here, albeit not that many. You can ''help her'' out, have fun with another subby friend or pretend to be more alpha than you actually are. However, in her picture she sitting on this pretty machine right... Now, one of her earlier sentences when you meet her is that she needs you to be her Slave to properly realize her pent-up desires.

Surely you see where this is going, what if that machine -her personal milker- could be opened up and may actually contain some straps here and there for you to be fastened in? Securing your arms and legs tightly within the machine, while your pucker is obviously facing downwards at the opening on the bottom of the machine.

Then this can take all kinds of directions:
-> Proper slavery: She keeps you in there for a full day. Instead of letting you out once she is done, she lubes your bottom exterior once more and shoves in a vibrator that she puts on a teasingly low level of movement till she returns. Obviously, she just to uses you a few times that day, re-lubes and whatnot.

-> [This may be 'too impossible', but hey, its TiTS] what if there was a tube gag running into your mouth in that machine, connect to the base of the machine to collect all the excess cum that didn't make it inside you. Which is then fed through the tube straight into your mouth, obviously to her entertainment.

-> Practically speaking, she could turn you upside down in the machine, so that instead of your bottom, your face is actually in the whole in the bottom of the machine.

-> I mean... Potentially a spitroasting, but that may be a little too unrealistic if there is a how-many-too-many-inches Horse extension up your bottoms.

Practically speaking I'd say this could result in 2 or 3 more sub/dom/bondage scenes with her.

So, is this potential sketch worth anything or is it straightup too far-fetched or way too disgusting? Let me know, just sharing ideas!

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Okay, but are you going to write up those scenes?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Yeah, the Ideas forum is for people who intend to write their project, not to pitch ideas or a place where they want other people to write them.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
If you intend to write this, don't worry about something being too perverted or disgusting. The only banned fetishes are, iirc:
  • scat
  • watersports / pissplay
  • loli/shota (no underage or underage-looking characters)
  • bestiality (fuckable NPCs must pass the harkness test, unless parasites)
  • vampires (though I think this one may be negotiable?)
  • gore / vore
BDSM, cumflation, slavery, mindbreak, etc. are more than fair game.

Though keep in mind that it may be a while before what you write is implemented, even if it is approved by Fen&co.

You'll also need to following to consult the resources contained here

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Trust me when I say that oral stuff was practically first on my list with Haley but I canned pretty much all of it because it was just too impossible, or so I thought at the time. By now I'd probably write a scene where she jams herself down your throat and makes you swallow it all and just make the PC pass out during because fuck it, they signed up for it.

Omnicae

Jun 15, 2018
Trust me when I say that oral stuff was practically first on my list with Haley but I canned pretty much all of it because it was just too impossible, or so I thought at the time. By now I'd probably write a scene where she jams herself down your throat and makes you swallow it all and just make the PC pass out during because fuck it, they signed up for it.

An honorable mission, sir!