A Pleb In Need (source code editing question)

Nov 9, 2015
Apologies in advance for being an irredeemable peabrain - I'm trying!

I've been editing another Fenoxo game's source code for fun following the setup guide posted by hatternumber0 here: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/guide-how-to-make-a-mod-for-corruption-of-champions.3283/

..for some time now, and I thought I'd give TiTS' a try too.
However, on trying to open the TITSFD project using the same methods from the thread above, it gives me this error as soon as I try to run it as a Test Project without editing anything; "unable to open TiTS-Public-master\style_uiscroll.swc".

Is there a TiTS SC Editing For Dummies thread somewhere in generally the same style as the thread linked above that I've missed, and if not does anybody know what I'm doing wrong here? Thanks again.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
No because Fen doesn't want TITS to be modded. That's the long and short.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
You know, you're not helpful in any way, shape or form.

Alan Partridge (Aha!), yeah, submissions might be rejected, but usually with good reason and you'll probably be told where you need to work on the submission. The only time a submission might be outright rejected is if it contains banned content.
There are more people volunteering to code new content and the backlog of content is getting smaller and smaller.

But it might also help us if you tell us exactly what you want to do.

Reactions: ShySquare