A new life. ((tits fanfic.))

Hadrian

Dec 17, 2016
The bottles flew threw the air and shattered against the walls of the bar. The cleaning bots were gonna have a hell of a mess to clean up after this little dance. Gripping the closes thing to hand I swung with all my might. Smashing the item into the face of my would be attacker. Thinking I now had the upper hand I was quick to press my assault.. But that's when the bar stool hit me. My head was spinning, and I felt like my brain was trying to jump out of my thick skull by way of the nearest one of my canine ears. Falling to the ground with a thud I tired to gain control again. It was at this time Mr. whiskers and his buddy with the bar stool wanted to remind me that they were still around. Their heavy combat boots kept trying to find the squishiest parts of me with great effect. It was only due to the U.G.C peace keepers that I wasn't turned into a nice ausar paste. Mr. Whiskers, and the prick with the bar stool quickly made their way out of the bar's back exit. Trying my best to stand I weakly wheezed out a "Yeah you better run!" Thinking quite highly of myself I thought I may try to slip out the back as well, but that's when the U.G.C peace keepers tackled me to the floor. "Hell of a night way to start a rush" was the last thing that crossed my mind before the taser was shoved up my ass.

I woke in the back of a holding van normally made to hold drunks, and rioters. Blinking slowly I would look around to see who else had joined me in their all expense paid trip to U.G.C holding. Along with myself there were two humans, and another Ausar. Shaking my head I would tug at the cuffs holding me, a thin flex cord was affixed to the floor of the van that was also affixed to my cuffs. Giving a tiny tug to if may just maybe I could get out, but sadly it was secure. There was no getting around this. Sighing I would rest my head ageist the wall of the van. "why'd you have to get involved." sighing to myself. Feeling the gentle hum of the engine as the van started to pull away. "Do you even know how the fight broke out?" asked one of the humans to the ausar. The tiny Ausar would shrink in on themselves not saying a word. A smile would play across my face as I looked more closely at the tiny woman. " Someone didn't take to kindly to losing a whole bunch of credits to our little friend here." I chime in with a smile. Knowing just how it all played out. So I settled in knowing we had a bit of ride to hold I told my tale.

Hadrian

Dec 17, 2016
7 beers, and 8 shots earlier

The bar was filled with people ready to start their new lives on the rim the gates where about to open and a flood of people would be using this tiny space station as a jumping off point to their new lives. Some are just tired of the hum drum lives of the core world, some are running, and some just got a big separation package, and discharged with honors.

That being said now with a new life of freedom, and a fist full of credits I was able to buy myself a tiny ship, and some supplies. With my new life set up I thought it would be fun to spend my last night in the core getting royally shit face, and seeing if I could pick up one of the cuties from the bar to help me break in my ship. Sauntering up to the bar I put a get credit chits down and told the bar man to open a tab for me. So past the first few hours in the bar drinking, and tring to find a nice bit of ass to warm my bed, buuuuut well when you're 1.75 meters tall most down even see you, that or most girls just aren't into short guys. I would sigh, and walk back up to the bar tender opening up my wallet to grab a few more chits. That's when I felt the soft sense of warm orbs press ageist my back. "Oh shit?" I thought to myself as this tiny woman spoke to the bar tender as he warm fun bags pressed into my back. "I'll have what he's having." she says with a giggle. My mind was racing I wasn't used to not being the one doing the chasing, I mean normally we none modded guys needed to be the ones who start things off.

Hadrian

Dec 17, 2016
Nodding slowly to the bartender he went to fill our drinks slowly turning around in the woman's grasp to face her; I tired to put on my game face. With a cocky grin, and faking more confidence then I had. With what little confidence I had in my body, and a whole night's worth of liquid courage I said my best pick up line. "oh hey.. How you doing?" I said with a smile as I mental hung myself. "How could you fuck this up!" I thought to myself, as I tried to play it cool. The ausar girl just smile, and pressed closer to me, I could smell whiskey on her breath. "You're just so cute." she says as he pressed herself to my front. Her ears flicking my nose as she did so. "Jusht so tiny, and ssshort and so cuddleable." she said slurring some of her words. Thinking to myself. "You're one to talk. You just a tiny bit taller then me." shaking my head I would smile through it. "It's not like I'll ever see her again so I thought I'd go with it. "Well if you wanted to cuddle you find the right buddy." I said balling my fists, trying to keep my little friend down so it won't poke my new friend in the belly. With a groan mentally telling myself to man up, I grabbed the tiny woman's hips pulling her closer to me.

Her soft skin felt nice in my hands. She was radiating heat her face was flushed with drink. It was then the juke box turned on. I felt her hips moving with the beat. Going with the flow I smiled and did my best to go with the music; now mind you I am not what you would call a dancer. I've even been told when I dance it kind of looks like a chimp having a seizure, but damn it if I didn't try, maybe it was the fact there was a pretty girl In my arms, or the bottle telling me that I could dance, but never the less I did try my best. Seeing as this pretty little thing put her hands in my back pockets, maybe I was a better dancer then I thought.

Last edited:

Hadrian

Dec 17, 2016
The night would carry on much like that. This pretty girl seemed like she wanted to spend the whole night with me. We danced, and drank, and all around had a wonderful time. I don't know how we ended up playing pool, but somehow we ended up playing a few sets. "So sailor what's your name?" my tiny friend asked as I lined up another shot. She kept looking down up like there was something on the ceiling. I thought I must be boring her god damn self doubt. "Oh well the names.." I was cut off by a rather rude kaithrit. "You would looky here Ted, the mutts always gotta find some kind of stick to play with." whiskers said to his human friend. "Yeah but it seems like the bitch is trying to play with another kind of woods to me." the rather dim looking human said in a very neanderthalic way. With teeth gritted I was about to tell these two just where they could shove it. "Hey guys we're…" I was cut off again, but this time by someone much prettier. "How about you two go back to fucking each other in the back, and let us have our fun." the little spit fire of a ausar spoke. That's when the sparks started to fly. "What did you say to me you little cunt rag!?!" stammered the quite rude space cat. Trying to get a word in edge wise was hard enough. "Hey buddy we don't need…" again I was halted from speaking by a shove. "get your bitch under control before I knock you, and your bitch's teeth out." Ted said as he loomed over me. All 2.13 meters of him. "Look how about I buy you guys some beers as a peace offering." I stammered trying to keep a fight from breaking out. I wanted to knock these fuckers teeth out, but let's be real here. I could Maybe, and I really mean just maybe I could take Whiskers on in a fight, but I'm not the best fighter on a good day, let alone when I have a few drinks in me. And there is no shot in hell I could take on that big slab of meat ted. I mean he would be more likely to bend me over the table a rape my ass. Well I was self monologuing it seems the fight had carried on without me. "SO it's a agreed then loser give all the credits on him to the winner, and strips down leaving the bar never to show their faces around here again." my little friend said clearly much more of a faster talker then I was. I have no idea what kind of gypsy magic she had, but she got our would be attackers to agree to this. "I really need to pay more attention so I don't miss things like this." I thought to myself, as I was pulled along by my small friend.

((side note here guys if you see anything wrong with my writing please let me know, i'm writing this for you guys, and if there is something you feel i could work on please send me a P.M and tell me what I could work on. hugs, and kisses. Love Hadrian))

Last edited:

Hadrian

Dec 17, 2016
"Hold up! What do you mean give all our credits to the winner!" I stammered as my friend pulled me along. "weren't you listening?" she said with a glare. "Those fuckers wanted to take you for all that you were worth with your little peace offering, so I said we'd play them for it, loser gets the fuck out, and winner gets to have a nice drink on the loser." she says with a nod. The next thing I know I'm being strapped into a gaming harness. "shit and here I was thinking we'd play pool." I thought to myself. "Look I don't know if you've play duty of the battlefield, but just follow my lead and we'll be alright." said my tiny friend as she slapped the helmet onto my head she leaned in and smiled. "also I don't have any money so you'll be footing the whole of the bill." she says with a smack to my ass like a coach telling his star player to get into the game. Right before I can say a word. The V.R helmet is dropping down over my head, and hooking up with my U.G.C implants. Mind you anyone can play a game like normal, but those of us with the U.G.C tech in our skulls live the game. They say it is a better training method then live fire, because you can die in the game, and still come out simi fine, if not a little bit fucked up from the whole your brain thinking it's dying thing.

Last edited:

Hadrian

Dec 17, 2016
Around me the world was no more. I was no longer on the edge of core space, now I was on a rolling green hill over looking a peace full village. The building had that look of old terra. Looking down to my arms it seems I was now lacking my normal arm fur, being replace with smooth skin. Looking around the area I could see how the grass rippled with the wind. Hell I even felt the cool breeze blow over me. I was quite lost for how real this all felt, that's when the drop down menus popped up. Choose your weapon, Now after a misspent youth of playing all kind of FPS RPGS, and text based games I felt like I was quite the gamer. So when the option to pick a shotgun came across my view I had my heart set. With that now chosen a old timey shotgun fell into my hands, it was a older model with a pump action instead of what we used in the U.G.C namely there was no mag you had to load one shell at a time into it's internal mag, and no firing salutations… or a internal processor. Well there is a whole lot of bell and whistles missing. With that being done I was dropped into the game proper. Seeing my team mate for the first time. "Well you took your sweet ass time in the load out." she said with a smile. Her rifle laid across the back of her shoulders like that she was using it to pop her back. She now had a human avatar gone where the pointed wolf ears, and the fluffy brown tail. Replaced by a tall blond woman with green eyes. Seeing it made my heart ache to the point I had to look away. "What the hell's that look for." she said

As she shot a withering glare at me. Shaking my head I cast my eyes down to the ground. "It's nothing let's get going." I said as I started to march down to the idyllic village. I could feel her eyes on the back of my head as I made my way through the flowing grass.

Hadrian

Dec 17, 2016
My boots clicked on the cobblestone streets of the village. Scanning around the area looking for any my foes.

"what crawled up your ass!" I tired to keep my cool with her. She couldn't know what I was feeling or the memoires that were flying through my head at that point in time. I was so lost in thought that I didn't even hear the crack of gun fire.

The next thing I knew I was on the floor of a bakery shop…. "odd I thought when you normally get shot, it was a white light or crippling pain, not snack cakes? Maybe this is just my heaven and my inner fat kid finally gets to come out, and say HELLO WORLD! That's when I noticed a small blond bullet had saved me. "Get your head out of the clouds quickgene" she yelled at me as she took cover by the broken out window. Blindly returning fire my companion kept firing. My head snapping into the game for the first time since my memories of her… in a crouch I slowly made my way over to my companion. "Did you see where the shot came from?" I asked as my head finally started to clear. "I didn't get a good look I just saw a glint of a scope before I had to save your dumb ass." I bowed my head at her words. "How can I tell her that I'm sorry for losing my head when I saw her? "look you just reminded me of something, and it kind of threw me off, but I'm back in the game now, and we need to think of a plan." I said with a nod. "If I was them I would be pressing my advantage right about now." I said as I grabbed a bit of glass from the ground. "so as Sun Tzu says, we need to know our selves, and our enemy." I said as I poked the tiny bit of glass over the lip of the window trying to use it's reflection to get a better idea where their sniper was. Sure enough he was in over watch keeping a keen eye on the street. Nodding my head. "looks like Whiskers over there is keeping a eye on us making sure we don't leave this nice little shop of ours. I'll bet credits to oranges that he is having ted flank around back. "fucking campers." said my tiny friend. Trying my best to hold back a chuckle put a hand on her shoulder, and smiled. "So we need a plan to get out of here. My guess is that they already have a idea of what is around this place, that's why they wanted to spring their ambush here." I said with a nod working out all angels in my mind. Really I was coming out with nothing but snake eyes as far as plans went.

Last edited:

Hadrian

Dec 17, 2016
Time was pressing in on us. If we buffed out then we'd have to deal with the sniper, and if we stayed they would keep the initiative both would mean that we'd be fucked. Unless…. We came out some place they didn't expect. Thinking this over a evil grin played across my face. "if you know yourself, and you know your enemy then victory will always be yours." I said to myself as I made my way up the stairs of the baker. Slowly making my way up the stairs I made sure to keep my head down so I wouldn't be seen through the windows of the top floor. I put my plan into motion.

"just where the fuck do you think you're going?" asked my tiny friend. "just follow my lead." I said as I pulled up the menu to select a gas grenade. With a smile I spoke my plan aloud. "Ok so we know where whiskers is, but not fuck boy ted. Right." I said looking over the blond woman. "well I figure if we stay here we're fuck, and not in the good way either. So my plan is to do something they wouldn't expect, and or do something really really dumb." I said holding up the smoke grenade. "So here's the plan I'm going to pull the pin on this and throw it out the door using it like it's meant to be used to cover our movements, but instead of running out like normal you're going to stay here, and pop shots off on whiskers as I run out. " I said with a nod. "Just keep his head down, and I'll rush hopefully or end up with a bullet in the chest for my efforts." I said with a smile as my tiny friend just stared back at me.

"You're right that does sound retarded." her words didn't not have the boosting effect I was hoping for. "Look here hero I know you want to be some big gun totting bad ass, and save yourself and the girl from danger, but you're more likely to get your head blown off." she said as she yanked the shotgun from my grasp and handed over her rifle. "I'm smaller, and faster, I'll be point, and you get the be cover bitch as I save the day." she said before yanking the grenade from my hands and rushing down stairs. "Also I already thought you were cute, you don't need to be something you're not for me." she said with a smile before putting the plan into actuation.

She had no idea what the smile did to me, and how her words hit closer to home then she could ever know, but you don't go telling your sad sob story to some bar girl, never the less the girl I was looking to shag, and kick out of my ship before taking off was quickly turning into a friend, even though she never knew my name, or I hers." sighing as I herd the front door slam open I readied myself. The smoke flew out of the door way with a nice arc landing in the middle of the road. Thick choking smoke covered her as she took off like a blond bullet. "Ok Andrew it's time to get to work." I thought to myself as I popped up like a jack in the box with rockets in it's ass, and started firing at where I thought the sniper was. Bullets slammed into the window as I fired opening up fully with my friends tiny rifle until it clicked empty.

Hopefully it was enough. Keeping my ears open I herd the sounds of a shotgun blast, and yells. "Ok good she must have gotten him." I thought to myself as I made my way down the stairs going to regroup with the blond bullet of a friend.

I never saw it coming….

Hadrian

Dec 17, 2016
I felt more then saw the fist smash into my face. The crunching of bones let me know that my nose was nothing more then a bloody pulp now. I hit the stairs hard their hard wooden beams biting into my back as Ted stood over me with a cocky grin. "Oh hey there fuck toy!" Ted called out as he stomped his large booted foot into my gut causing the wind to shoot out of me with a woosh. "I was hoping for the bitch, but one Ausar ass is just as good as the next one." he said as he kicked the living hell out of me.

Feeling my ribs crack with a audible crunch I screamed in pain. "Who the fuck boy now bitch!" ted laughed. "Fist I'm going to kill you, and then I'm going to take your girl and fuck her like the ausary bitch she is." he said with a mad gleem to his eyes. "Who's in control now dad!." he said laughing like a mad man. "ohhhh kay then I've got giant man with daddy issues beating the hell out of me, and I can't just let him beat the shit out of me." that what I would have been thinking if my brain was not screaming at the top of it's metaphysical lungs to hurry up and kill this guy or die, because it was tired of dealing with my shit.

Grasping what ever I could use a s a weapon I tired my best to keep the blackness at bay, if I passed out here that'd be it game over, do not pass go, do not collect 200 credits. My soft hand found the sharp edge of a bit of broken glass from the window. It's sharp edges tore my hand into bloody meat it's edges cutting my hand to the bone as I gripped it with all my might. "You maybe bigger then me, but I'm smarter." I said with a grin as I wrapped my left arm around his boot holding on for dear life. "Yeah and daddy never beat me." said ted as he picked up his boot with my arm still around it as if it was nothing more then then a bit of mud on his over sized boot. He slammed me down into the hard wooden floor. I tired not to black out. My will to go on was fading fast I only had one shot at this, as he picked me up off the floor to crush me once again I made my move.

Slamming the bite of broken glass as deep as I could into ted's back leg right behind the knee cap I felt how the muscle tore from bone as I tore out every thing I could. His blood washed over my hands the scent of coppery blood filled the room driving my ausar blood wild. The ausar are normally a peaceful race we like to get along with people, and share our tech, but at the end of the day we are still predators. Ted was quick to try and pull his leg back like any sane man would do, his mistake. As he pulled away he brought me up so I could get to my feet with his leg still in hand I pushed for all I was worth knocking him onto his back. Ripping the blood stained grass from the back of his knee I pounced onto his chest stabbing him over, and over until the glass slammed into one of his ribs and shattered in hand. I felt the eyes of my ancestors looking over me as I threw what little glass was left in my hand away, and sunk my teeth into his neck. My teeth sunk home, and I pulled back with a frenzy that would have made the devil himself gasp. Hot copper arterial blood pumped into my mouth running down the front of my chest as I bit him over, and over. I hardly noticed his struggle as he tired to cave in my skull with his fists, but those slowly died away as he grew weaker, and weaker until her finally lay dead. I sat there on the chest of a dead man and blinked tear away from my eyes. I had not seen blood like this since my last day with the U.G.C, since then…

I felt my heart beat against my chest as if it was trying to break out of my chest like it was a bad lease agreement shaking as I fought back the flood of memories, that when I herd the scream of a woman, it was her scream.. Pictures of a blond woman with green eyes play across my mind. Our first kiss on the bridge of the SS silent about our first meal on together on the colony of Aobos, and how she died in my arms in the bombed out streets of some god forsaken colony at the ass end of no where, but this time it would be different, this time I won't let her die, I won't get some medal on my chest, and thrown out of the U.G.C. The sound of my muttering came to my ears. "This will be different." I said it over, and over. The rational part of my mind knew it was just post-traumatic stress, but that part of my mind was just a passive observer to what ever came next.

I dragged my broken body out of the bakery shambling like a god damn zombie to the building where we saw the sniper, and where the woman's screams where coming from. Dripping blood, and gore I made my way into that building filled with screams, and my own demons…..

Last edited:

Hadrian

Dec 17, 2016
Walking in a daze eyes flashing between the game, and my memories one moment it would be a idyllic village a bombed out ruin the wind at one moment would be a soft breeze off the sea that carried the smell of salt air to my nose, the next it would turn to the smell of ash, and smoke. I was not handling myself well as I made it into the building where the screams where coming from. The shadows grew long in the streets as the in game sun sunk low, I'd look down to the ground seeing my shadow to my eyes it still was in the shape of a ausar, even though deep down I knew it should be human. I mean I was in game. That's when the shadow spoke to me. "Yeah but you also know you're fucked in the head right?" shadow me said from the ground with a smile on his shadowy face.

Shaking my head I knew I must have fallen off the deep end I tried to ignore it as I stepped inside. "You can't run from me forever Andrew! You've been broken for a long time, but now it's time to face that!" the shadow yelled at my back as he was absorbed into the normal shadows off the building. I felt my sense snap back to the screams, and now the laughing gritting my teeth I made my way up the stairs walking on my toes to keep quite as I made it up the stairs. Amber was pinned down by some settler fuck her U.G.C uninform was torn up her bear skin was stained with blood as she struggle for all she was worth as that settler fuck had his pants down planning to do the unspeakable to her.

Shadow fuck decided to pop into my head. "Yeah sure replace Amber with some other woman in need now. That sounds like it would be great for your mental health. You couldn't save Amber Andrew! And trying to force that girl into her place is unfair to her, and it's unfair to yourself. You need to forgive yourself!" my fists where shaking in fury. As I screamed. "SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" The fury washed over me as I tackled that settler fuck, carrying his tiny frame with me like he was nothing more then a sack of flour slamming him into the wall of the building I let him drop as I pulled back my right fist, to slam it into his face. I felt how his teeth cut into my fist. But never the less I kept smashing my fist into his face. I felt how my hand bones shattered in my hand as I tired my best to beat him to death. That's when I felt the knife bite into my belly. Stepping back I gripped my belly as my guts tired to slip out. That's when whisker's voice spoke up. "I'm glad we can get this little game over with now." he said with a laugh. As he pulled his side arm. I felt more then saw how the bullet tore through my knee turning it into nothing more then a red mist. Whiskers laughed as I fell to the ground my wounded knee smashing into the wooden planks almost causing me to black out from pain. "Now I get to kill you both!" he said with glee. "I always love killing you U.G.C fucks." he said with another mad laugh. As he shot me in the right arm. I felt how bits of bone, and blood flew out from the back of my shoulder. Screaming I fell to my side. "You know why I picked you in the bar?" he asked as he sat on his haunches he spoke. "My wife was killed by bramble fucks just like you just because we were trying to save her little brother from the sick fuck of a father." he said pulling out a knife as twirling it in a hand. "You see Teddy bear's father was a sick fuck he liked to abuse Ted he liked to hurt ted, and his sister my wife asked me to kill him she knew my past how I'd kill people before. We let's just say the U.G.C doesn't like it when you kill their planetary governors, and we were branded terrorist." he said as he grabbed my hand and started to work the point of the knife into the bend just above my finger tip with a flick my right picky finger tip flew off into the dark of the building. "My wife was hung as a traitor to her planet by you fucks, and that's why when ever I find me a nice alone U.G.C member I need to have my fun." he says with a laugh as he starts to work on my right ring finger. "You see I know how you U.G.C fucks have that metal in your head that makes this all real for you, the pain the shock, and how if you're brain thinks it's in so much shock it can turn off, and the bramble fuck will die." he says as he flicks the knife again another finger tip went flying. "And you know what the U.G.C will say once they find you dead of shock? Well just another fucking drunk who thought it would be a good idea to spend his nights playing video games when he forgot to turn off the sensory filter, and I'll be as free as a bird." he said with a smile, and a laugh. "Good by bramble fuck." he said right before I drove the knife into my chest. "at the last moment I was just able to throw my arm up to get the blade stuck deep into my left arm, I felt how the steel bit into my bone, and how it scratched across the bone of my arm.

That's when we both herd the racking of a shotgun. "Yeah but there was only one wrong part of your plan, you forgot how fucking awesome I am!" my little friend said as she pointed the shotgun at point blank range from whisker's face, and pulled the trigger. Whisker's head turned into a fine red paint as bits of bone slammed into the wall behind him.

And then the world was no more all I could see was the white letters of "You Win!" on a field of darkness.

Hadrian

Dec 17, 2016
((short one today had some things come up!.))

I ended my tale as I felt the van come to a stop. "And that's how the bar fight got started, whiskers and Ted weren't to happy to lose to us." I said with a nod to the two humans as I herd the back of the van open up. U.G.C officers were quick to free out flex cord bindings from the floor of the van, and quickly ushered us into the booking office. We were sat down it was at that moment I felt as if I could relax for a moment. Putting my head back I let sleep over take me.

It had only felt like a moment before I was being shook awake. "lieutenant Rodriguez our chief wants to talk to you." a U.G.C officer said to me in a much more civil tone. "It's just Andrew now." I said as o tried to wipe the sleep from my eyes. "As you say sir." the man said with a nod. It was at that moment I saw the private chevron on his arm. "no wonder the kid is walking around on egg shells." I thought to myself as I was lead to a back office. Stepping through I found myself in a typical officer's dwellings medals sat on the walls along with a few P.T belts hanging over the trash can. I laughed to myself at the joke. "I recall having to wear those fucking dumb ass reflective belts." I thought with a smile. "I recall when we wrapped that drop pod in P.T belts" I herd a voice from behind say. "safety first." I said with a smile my wolf ears pricking up as I herd a voice I had not herd since my days in boot camp.

Hadrian

Dec 17, 2016
I turned to face my old friend Justin a man who I had indeed kept in contact with but who I had not seen since our days in boot so many years ago. "It looks like you're in a spot of trouble buddy." Justin said as he scanned his I.D over my holo cuffs. With a soft slicking sound I felt how the cuffs fell off my wrists, I'd rub my wrists to get the blood back into my furry hands. Looking up to my much taller human friend I'd smile. "Justin just why in the hell are you on the ass end of the rim?" I asked as I looked him over. "I mean you're looking good, but I thought you'd be half way back to the core by now." I said looking him over. Justin always wanted to live the life of a soldier I myself just wanted to pay off my schooling by having the U.G.C pay for school. "Well to get back to the core you need to have some time in command." Justin said as he looked around his office. "It's not much but it's mine." he said as he pulled out his office chair and sat down, and motioned that I should sit. "So Andrew you mind telling me why the hell you're in my station in irons instead of being welcomed like a god damn hero?" Justin said as he leaned back in his chair and smiles. "breaking in a new crew before heading out to the frontier?" he asks with a laugh. "something like that other then the fact that I'm the only man on my crew." I said with a with a slight shake to my head. "Huh that's not what you're ship's manifest says" He said before pulling up his holo screen and turning it to show me. "Yeah I was going to need to talk to you about that even before you got dragged into my station. "Justin said with a nod. "Look Andrew I know you have this whole try and help everyone thing, but you can't bring a indentured servant onto your crew without buying out the contract first." Justin said as he looked over the manifest.

Deed to ship with classification 21-00Z-DOZXO-11978 (("the Zenith"))

Captain: Andrew J Rodriguez

citizen Id number: 02-22-2292-1220-Z

Sex: male

Race: Ausar

((retired U.G.C serial number 22-22-22-92 "the Sneaky peaks."))

Second in Command: Maxine R Wichmen

citizen I.D number: 003-A-BBC-T0-G-228

Sex: female

Race: Ausar

(( Servant I.D 02-99-00009))

((contract holder Krojak CO))

After looking this over I questioned just how the hell this Maxine got onto my ship roster.

"we've got MS. Wichman in holding as well." Justin says with a nod "But Andrew I can't let her go until A her holding company comes, and picks her up, or B That you boy off the rest of her contract so she can join your crew." he says with a shake of his head. "I'm willing to bend the rules to be a pal for you, but if I did this, Krojak Co would be after my ass." Justin says with a sad shake of his head. "It's a real shame though I know how those Krojak Co assholes treat their servants." he says with a another shake of his head. "If it was up to me I'd let you both go, but right now my hands are tied." Justin says as he looks me in the eyes. "but it's still good to see that you're finally forgiven yourself for Amber, it's good to see that you're moving on" He said with grave nod to his head. "It's not your fault for what happen that day." he said trying to comfort me, but it just seemed to set me off. "Look Justin I don't know who the fuck this Maxine is, or how she got on my ship's roster, but I'll be damned if I let some two bit bitch take the place of Amber." I said gritting my teeth. "I should be the only one on that ship's roster." I said looking away with a glare. "the rest of the old group may have moved on, but I'll never forget Amber." I said in a harsh tone.

Justin got up from his chair walked around his desk and putting his left hand on my shoulder he leaned down and looked me in the eyes. "Andrew it's not your fault, you were nothing more then a tech, a god damn I.T guy you did a hell of a thing just by making out of that shit show alive, let alone saving as many people as you did, but Andrew you can't save them all, and it was because of Amber that you, and the rest of the crew were able to make it off the silent alive." he said taking a knee next to me so we could see eye to eye. "Amber died a hero, you're just going through survivor's guilt." he said patting my shoulder, and standing. "Back to business though, if she's not apart of your crew then I'll talking to Flight command and get her taken off your roster, maybe it was just a typo or some shit like that." he says before walking back over and sending a message to Flight control for the station. A few moments later I got a ping letting me know that my ship's roster had be updated. "Thanks Justin." I said with a nod feeling like I'd made a fool of myself to one of the last friends I had in this world. "Look Andrew it's alright, what ever you're planning to do out on the frontier just make sure you come back, and don't do anything to dumb, there isn't a whole lot of left." he said with a nod as he got up from his chair, and show'd me the door. "You're cleared from the charges." he said with a nod, and a wink. "Thank the good old boys up stairs, they know how to take care of one of us." he says with a smile.

With that I was a free man again. Making my way out of the building I saw the same girl from the bar my little friend was in handcuffs, and was being tugged a long by a tall man in a suit. "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOUR LITTLE STUNT DID TO US!" The man in the suit yelled at my tiny friend. "Maxine I swear to god I will have you flogged for this!" he said screaming in the fact of the young Ausar girl. "Not only did you beat the man who paid good credits to fuck your ass, but then you shoved a fucking pool up his ass! That was one of our share holders you dumb CUNT!" he yelled as he stuck Max across the face with the back of his hand. This little Vulkrimi fuck just didn't know when to stop he kept hitting her over, and over. "You stupid fucking! Dumb fucking whore! I'll make sure that you're in our free sample wall so any tom dick and harry can fuck you like the dumb bitch you are." Maxine's tail was tucked between her legs as she coward from the Vulkrimi as he beat he like a dog.

I felt my blood boiling with white hot anger as I saw this marching over I balled my fist, and sucker punched the woman beating bastard right in the jaw. "Yo horn for brains if you ever lay a friend on her again I swear to any god that will listen I will rip that stinger off, and peg your ass with it!" I said seething in rage. Ready to kill this man. "Why you insolent fuck! Do you have any idea who you're dealing with!" said the horn head fuck. "No and I don't care." I said staring his down. The horn headed fuck wiped the blood away from his split lip. "I am Dennis Roadman the 3rd I have more power and money in my right nut then a spacer like you could ever have. I could have you killed Tonight! And I mean TONIGHT!"

I felt like this was going to turn into a bawl at any moment, but that's when I felt a friendly hand on my shoulder. "Is that so Mr Roadman? Last time I looked having some one killed is still called murder on this station." Justin said with a sly smile. "oh yeah baby back up is here!" I thought to myself right before I felt my arm being twisted back, and a holo cuff hook around my right hand. "Just like I know assault is also a crime." Justin said as he cuffed me. "well fuck!" I thought to myself as that smarmy fuck smiled at me. "Good I plan to press full charges on this man." the horn headed fuck said with a evil smile. "Justin you can't just let this man beat a woman like that!" I yelled at my long time friend as he was ready to take me back into holding. "I don't like it Andrew, but he is the contract hold, and so she is his to what he please with, as much as I hate it, it's the law." my friend said with a glare at the horn headed fuck. "That's right!" the vulkrimi said as he grabbed max by the hair. "until her contract is paid she is mine, and I can do what I like to her." he said as he ripped her shirt off clearly wanting to shame the ausary woman. Her rather large breasts popped free from the torn rags of her shirt. I saw the look of shame, and defeat in her eyes how that flame that was so alive when we were in the bar was slowly dying out she was losing hope, thinking that this world was a cruel unfeeling world, that's when I did something really dumb. "Justin pull out my data pad. " I said with a smile. "I want to buy her contract!" I said with a smug smile. "the U.G.C didn't pay out to well, but I should still have enough to buy out one contract. I felt how my inner jew hated me for this, but I needed to prove a point,

but it was at this point I felt my plan going to shambles around me. Because at that moment the Vulkrimi smiled "Go ahead and try." he said with a smile. "Her contract is worth more then 50 thousand" I felt how my jaw almost hit the floor. "My retirement package had just over 20 thousand in it, and with the other 10 thousand from Amber's will I was still about 20 thousand credits away from buying out her contract." I thought to myself. If I just shut my mouth maybe it won't have been so bad for Max, but now, well now I knew how this sick fuck was going to grind her into the ground, and how he was going to break the spirt of this proud woman, how he was going to hurt her, how he was going to abuse her, and there was nothing I could do about it. I felt my heart sink at that moment. Before I herd the chirp of a money transfer. "And that should do it." Justin said with a smile. "as he undid my cuffs. "Wait what!?" both I and the horn head fuck said at the same time. "The payment has gone through." he says with a smile. The vulkrimi man quickly pulled out his own data pad, and looked over the transactions "EVEN STILL I STILL WANT OT PRESS CHARGES!" he yelled at Justin. "Can't do that sir, he was just keeping his crew mate safe." Justin said with a smile. "Crew mate?" I looked over at my friend with a odd look. "Yeah recall that's why you came here, you wanted me to make sure Maxine got on the roster to your ship so this gentle man could no longer hurt her." Justin said with a sly smile, and a wink. "Ohhhh that's right." I said with a smile, knowing just where my friend was going with this. "Even still this man has assaulted me, I demand he be arrested!" the Vulkrimi was going into full temper tantrum mode. "In acritical 16 of the free trade act ship captains have the right to defend their crew from anyone who would try to harm them, but they will be finned a small amount for damages. " Justin said as he sent the tick it over to my data pad.

II owed Justin a fuckton after this I thought as the Vulkrimi man looked like he was about ready to blow a fuse he turned to Max, and glared. "Why you! This is all you're fault you dumb cunt." he said right before he was about to hit her. I felt how Justin, and I were about to tear this man limb from fucking Limb. That being said Justin, and I never had a shot to, because just as the man moved Maxine grabbed him by the wrist, and pulled him forward in a excellent judo throw locking his arm in place as she stomped on his wind pipe. "If I ever see you again, I'll make sure it will be the last thing you see." Max said with a low growl before releasing him and stepping towards Justin and I. Quickly pulleing off my jacket I handed it over to the tiny woman who took it with out a word.

Justin cleared his throat. "My I have no idea how this man fell down the stairs." he said as he ushered us past the horn headed fuck. "It was good seeing you again Andrew, let's talk again some time, but right now I need to make sure this man who FELL DOWN THE STAIRS IS ALRIGHT." he said making it clear he was turning a blind eye to this as he walked us out the door, and back into the main station.

I smiled all the way back to my ship.

((extra long one for you guys call it my X mas gift to you all, and a sorry for such a small one yesterday!))

Hadrian

Dec 17, 2016
Hanger bay 2-2-AB-9972 docking port A ship class cargo frigate "the Zenith"

"Home sweet home. " I thought to myself as pulled out my ship I.D card and pressed it to the scanner.

With a wosh my ship's armored door open for both I and Maxine as I was putting the card back into my wallet I noticed that their was a thin micro chip that was hanging onto my card with a heart shaped sticker. "Now that shouldn't be there I thought to myself as slipped the card back. "I'll need to look into that later. " I thought as I felt Maxine's eyes on my back. "Why did you help me?" Max asked I led her into my ship. With a shake of my head I turned to face her. Her face had a nasty bruise forming. "call it a heat of the moment impulse." I said with a nod of my head. "It was the right thing to do." I said with a nod thinking the matter was dropped I turned to look at my tiny ship. It wasn't top of the line, or even new, hell I found her in a scrap yard, but with a bit of tender love, and care she was back in working order. I frowned as Amber's words floated into my mind. "Once we're out let's just find a ship, and go." I smiled as I thought about her words, that's when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "No one does anything because it's the right thing to do." Maxine said to my back, I could hear how my jacket hit the floor, and how she pressed herself to my back as tiny warm hands press against my sides. I felt how my body tensed. "This is what you were looking for Andrew, some girl to warm your bed, to love, and leave." I thought to myself as her tiny frame press me against the cold steel of the hull. I turned to face her looking down at the battered, and bused girl. How her eyes were point up, and how her tail was wagging softly.

I watched as she undid her pants letting them fall to the floor. Soft white panties greeted my gaze, and the smell of her feminine excitement reached my nose, I could feel how my little friend felt about it. How he wanted to pop right out of my pants, and make goooooood friends with Maxine.

I felt how I leaned into kiss the tiny Ausary girl, her lips met mine, and she was all to eager. I felt how her tongue forced it's way into my mouth I tasted her cherry chap stick on my tongue as she went to grab my little friend by sliding a hand down the front of my pants to take my eager friend into her tiny warm hands. It was at this moment my brain exerted it's dominance like that one guy who just keeps cock blocking you." I felt how my hands moved to grasp her shoulder, and gently pushed her away. In the mental conference room of my mind I could see how my body, and the male side of my brain was having a temper tantrum, but the logical part of my mind was trying to clam him by saying she was damn near a rape victim, and how it would be a betrayal to Amber. I could hear the same shadow from the game whisper in my ear. " Yeah you're not fucked up at all, when you got a willing girl in your arms you're thinking of the dead one on a planet on the other side of the core." Holding back a flood of emotions I looked to Maxine. "Look Maxine, You don't need to do this." I said as I pulled up her contract. With a few swipes I pulled it up, and free her from any legal bindings that could be held against her. She just stared at me giving me the look that you would give to a crazy person. Clearing my throat I said. "Look there is another bed room that I'm not using if you want to grab a shirt from my room, and take off that's fine, or if you want a ride from this place I can do that for you." I said quickly before my body took back control. "look if you're here later we can talk more, and if not I wish you luck, but right now I need a very cold ass shower." I said before quickly making my way over to the captain's bathroom.

Quickly turning on the water I stepped into the cold spray with my clothes still on. "stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" I said to myself as the cold water killed my little friend. "What the hell are you thinking brain!" after what felt like a half a hour I stepped out of the shower soaking wet, with my teeth chattering. I looked at myself in the mirror as if it held the way of unfucking up my mind. I looked at myself. Hair, and ears still brown, face the same as always, but the icy cold blue eyes that stared back at me we a sad sight. "You are weak" they seemed to say shaking my head I said to those eyes. "Shut your not face brain ghost me!" slumping over the sink I sighed. "Maybe you are losing it Andrew." I sighed as I pulled out my wallet looking at a picture of Amber and myself. Her big smile, and blond hair her soft green eyes. I sighed, and laughed. At the picture of the two of us. It was my first Christmas on the SS Silent, and she had thought it was a good idea to get me collar. "That bitch." I said with a smile as I looked at the two of us, we looked so happy. I could hear my own voice "when the last scene of all comes, and death takes the master in its embrace and her body is laid away in the cold ground, no matter if all other friends pursue their way, there by her graveside will the noble dog be found." With a shake of my head "Man's best friend in space my ass, if I can't stay loyal." I said as I kissed the picture, and put in back into place, that' when My I.D card slipped out of my wallet to land with the tiny heart shape sticker facing me. "Now I still need to find out what the hell is up with you." I said as I pulled back the stick to find a tiny chip, with a transmitter hooked onto it….

Hadrian

Dec 17, 2016
Taking out my data pad I'd shake off the water that had gotten onto it from my soak even though I knew they were water proof. Shaking my head I would look down at the transmitter. "Better to boot this in safe mode, don't want our little friend here getting more control. "We'll see what our little hacker can do against a U.G.C technation.

It was nice to do something I was honestly good at, the work helped me drown out all the events of the past few hours, and helped me clear my head. The screen would flash, and line after line of code would fill the my data pad. Looking over the code I could tell this is some next gen stuff. "The hell?" I said to myself as I looked over the code. "it's running a script?" a woman's voice rang out from my data pad. "establishing connection… please wait…. Connection Established. Welcome back user Mad_maxie_001. "It's about time Max I was starting to worry about you, did you get that us a way off this station?" that's when a tiny avatar of a tiny Ausar woman popped up on my slate. "I don't know how much longer we can run from Kihacorp ." I noticed how my data slate web cam turned on. "I mean I know you didn't want to steal a ship, but come on, What's so bad about stealing some rusher's ship?...." that's when the cam turned on to see my face. "ohhhh fuck…." Download complete, connection dropped. "You're not Max…"

((shorter one today, but i'll have another update later tonight!))

Last edited:

Hadrian

Dec 17, 2016
Looking down at the stale I looked over the tiny Avatar. "So little miss Maxine was having a AI change my flight roster." I said as I looked over the tiny A.I. With some quick thinking I thought of a clam intellectual's way of solving this problem... "die, die, die!" I said as I smashed the data slate onto the sink's edge. "Ha Steve Wozniak was right, never make a computer you can't throw out a window." I said with a smile "Think again ass hole." said my ship as the lights dimmed, and I was thrown into darkness. "This can't be happen." I said as I tired to force the door open. "open up you techno sucking chip fucker!" I said as I tired to beat down the door. "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that" my ship said with a giggle. "did that mother fucker just meme me?" I thought to myself as I kept beating at the door. "Ok, Ok Andrew the Cave man way of solving problems isn't working it's time to act like a Tech again." I said to myself as I yanked off the door Control panel. "well the Panel is off, and I don't have any tools…" My eyes then feel across the broken data slate.

Grabbing a bite of broken slate I started to work on the wiring. "Now is it the red wire, or the blue wire?" I spent the next few moments working on the wiring finally making it through the green wire, because fuck the other two, the door slid open. I poked my head around the door seeing the ship looked normal.

"Huh what the hell is going on here?" I thought to myself as I slipped out of the bathroom, and back into the main hallway of my ship. Finding all the doors were closed off with their hull beach protocol I had no other choice then to go down to my lounge. There I found Max Looking over my holo photos. "I think we need to talk." Max said as she sat down one of the photos. The photo was of myself after I got out of boot camp. I felt how the door slammed shut behind me, and how the little demon used the Holo projector to make her avatar appear in the room next to Max. "Maxie we could have just undocked, and opened a air lock, and shown this guy the power of doors!" Said the meme demon. Maxine would just shake her head. "Isla That's enough! I won't let you harm this man." Maxine said looking over at me. "This man put his freedom on the line for me." Maxine said looking me over. "Spending every credit he had to pay for my freedom Isla, I owe him.." Maxine said with a sad smile.

Hadrian

Dec 17, 2016
((happy new year, haven't been posting because i've been on a trip! I hope you're all looking forward to getting back into the story as I am!))

Hadrian

Dec 17, 2016
Maxine just shuffled her shoulders as I looked at her. "Isla I trust him." she said as she looked me over. "I think we should tell him." Max said as she looked over to the meme demon. "Do you want to go to jail? Because that's how you go to jail." The meme demon said as she took the shape of a old cartoon character. Maxine looked to me, and back to Isla. "Look Isla Andrew saved my ass, both figuratively and literally, I know you're scared, but I won't let kihacorp get a hold of you. I raised you for the past 4 years, you're the only family I have." said Maxine to the A.I. "Look I get it you're on the run, you need some place to hide, and I was unlucky enough to end up being the poor sap that you set your sights on at the bar, I get that." I as about ready to ball my fists, and kick them both off of my ship. I mean it could have been hard with one of them kind of being my ship at the moment…. Well I could rebuild the severs for the ship, but just before I was going to rip into them my eyes fell across a picture of amber, and myself. It was a old picture, her, and I both in military body armor, and a little kid sitting in Amber's lap eating a chocolate bar. Looking at that picture I could her amber's voice. "I'm glad we helped Andrew, it's one of the things I love about you." It echoed in my head as I looked over the picture. While I was lost in my own thoughts it was clear that the conversation had gone on. "

Hadrian

Dec 17, 2016
“You see he’s about to throw us out, and we’ll be back at step one.” The Tiny Demon would say. “Better to take off now ,and space him.” Looking over to the two of them I saw Max staring down her digital friend like with enough power of will lasers would shoot from her eyes. Walking over to the table I would pick up the old photo and rub my hand over Amber’s face, and sigh looking back at the two of them. “No way! Not after the guy put his ass on the line for us.” Speaking softly. “You can stay.” I would say setting down the photo back on the table. “YOU SEE JUST LIKE I SAID!” the Tiny avatar would stop, and look over to me in shock. Same with Max. the avatar would be replaced with a glowing 404 image slowly the hull breach protocol would be lifted and the doors would open. Smiling I would walk up to the cockpit, and flop into my captain’s chair. My ears would pick up the fact that I had a tiny furry shadow following me. Max would take the seat next to me and look over to me. It was the first real good look i had of her. She was taller than me but still on the short side. Long brown hair would fall from her head to cut off about mid way down her back warm brown eyes would look back at me. I couldn’t help by smile at her. “What do I have something on my face?” I would ask sighing and laying back in my captain’s chair.

“No nothing on your face, and it would seem nothing in your head.” Max would say looking me over/ “I don’t get you spacer. At the bar you seemed just like any other old horn dog in the bar looking for a quick lay before heading off to the frontier, but now? You spend all your money on some girl, and don’t even take her to bed, not only that but then let her just go through your stuff? To top it all after you find out this girl has a stole A.I who wanted to jettison you into space you offer them a place to stay?” she would shake her head. “It just doesn't make sense.” I would turn my head in a lazy way to look over to her, and shrug. “I once knew this girl. She was a farm girl from a agro world. She grew potatoes. She loved the smell of fresh cut grass, and the sea.” I would say smiling as in my mind i pictured Amber in that field of grass that overlooked the sea. “She once told me it’s a soldier’s duty to stand up for what is right, and fight to keep those weaker than you safe.” I would say closing my eyes as i enjoyed my memories for just a moment I would speak the words that burned with in my soul. “Semper Fidelis- always faithful. You can take the marine out of the core, but you can never take the Core out of the Marine.” I would say turning my head to face her once more, and giving her a lazy wink.

The way she would blush you would think I just stripped out my clothes and did a song and dance for her, but she would turn away to hide to redness in her face. I would smile and turn back to look out to the empty void of space. And ask. “So where do we go from here?”

Hadrian

Dec 17, 2016
Standing slowly Max would get up from her seat and smile over her shoulder at me, and look out to the void of space. Her tail slowly wagging as she looked out of the hanger to where the gate would be hundreds of thousands miles away. “Well you said you’d give me a ride off this station right?” She would ask with a sly smirk that showed her fangs. She would smile and point to where the gate would soon ignite “Let’s see just what’s on the other side of that gate.” she would walk up to me and stretch out her hand. “Partner.” She would have no idea what that smile, and those did to me i felt my heart ache. “That same Farm Girl asked me the same thing once before.” I would say standing and taking her hand in mine. “It’s a deal partner.” I would say with a smile it was at this time a bright light would burst into the void with a flash of blinding white light. With that the gate had no opened, and with it my new lie had begone…

Smiling over to my new partner and nod. Smiling i’d look over to my partner, and up at the metal haul of my ship smile and flop into my captain’s chair getting my ship ready to go. “It will take me some time to get things ready to go. Do you need to get anything from the station before we leave?” that’s when the intercom on my ship would turn itself on. “Yeah i don’t trust you to fly me around, and you took too long anyways. I’ve already sent a departure request to flight control.” my ship, or should i say Isla would chime in.

Max for her part would just give me a big smile. “See she’s not all bad.” beaming up, and wagging her tail. “Well he did keep you safe Maxie, and i can still open an airlock and throw him into space.” i would glare up at my ship that had recently been infected with this little hell raiser. “You know if we get stopped i’m pretty sure the UGC won’t take kindly to an A.I Controlled ship.” I would mutter to myself as i sighed and looked over ISla’s claims: it was just like she said. The ship was in fact ready to take flight. Fuel, and water gages were all reading full. “Yeah. yeah John connor skynet is really out to get you.” my ship would mock me.

The engines would fire up with a warm hum the sounds of powering up electronics would fill the cockpit, and my junkyard baby was ready to take her first flight.”Flight control this is 2-2-AB-9972 requesting final flight path to the gate.” I would say over my headset as we got ready to leave our home hanger. “Roger that Zenith we have you cleared from the hanger bearing victor 291.23 happy trails, also don’t get into a wreck out there. I don’t feel like doing the paperwork. “ flight control would laugh, and i’d shake my head, and smile. “They don’t mean that right? Right?” Max would ask, but i was to far taken with the power running through my ship. The feeling of controlling this ship that this titan of steel and wires went where i bid it to go, that is until the auto pilot kicked in, and my feeling of power, the feeling that i was the master of my own destiny was stole by a two bit computer virus. “Yeah I don’t trust you to get us out of system.” Isla would comment as she took us out of the hanger knocking over a fueling cart as she did. “You’re one to talk.” but once we were free into the dark void of space she seemed to level out. Ma would smile and shrug the third wheel to this party but i could see from her ears and tail she was as excited as i was if not more. “Thanks Andrew.” she would say with a smile. “I had just planned to get on the first ship I could to get out of there.” she would look back over her shoulder to where the station would be. “But i am glad i found you in that bar. I’m glad that you were there, and i’m happy to be doing this with you.” she would say smiling and reaching over to place a hand on my arm. Her hand was warm, and i would smile.

I felt my heart skip a beat, but i was quick to gain my control back. I was glad to have this woman with me. We may not have known each other for very long, and she cause me no end of trouble in the time i’ve know her, but it was nice to feel alive again. Like a fog was slowly raising from my life, that’s when a shadow would whisper in my ear. “Yeah, and that’s not the woma you wanted to share this moment with now is it.” I could feel my ears fall to my head, and max would look over to me with worry in her eyes. Turning away i would struggle with my feelings, but i knew i couldn’t ruin this moment i needed to be in the here, and now for this. I would turn back to max to find her inches away from my face. I felt my cheeks burn, and she was about to ask me a question, but that’s when Isla chimed in. “ALright fuckers! Let’s see what this rust bucket can do!” with a crazy A.I in control of my ship, and a woundus girl inches away from my face i would stammer for words, it was in this stammering mess that i missed the fact that we were so close to the gate, it was only when Isla started the countdown. “Jump in 3...2...1” taking MAx’s hand into my own i would grip softly and hold my breath as i felt the world slip around us taking us to the new frontier ...