A few unrelated questions

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
I've read that stats can't go past 35, is it a hard cap or it'll be possible to have even higher stats with special TFs?

Will there be ways to increase max resolve? Will leveling up be one of them?

Will resolve increase over time (or decrease, since it's the opposite of lust) like lust in CoC1?

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
I believe they can be something like 25% higher than the level-cap via temporary stat boosts, but your "resting" stats can't be higher than the caps.

Maybe, leveling won't increase resolve, at least directly. It's possible leveling up unlocks a perk that could increase resolve or something.

Nope. Since we aren't doing minimum lust or equivalent to partake in sex scenes there's not really a need for it. It serves more as just an alternative health bar for now.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
The only thing that can break the resting stat cap are permanent TFs, and they are often a mixed bag.

Your resolve does not directly increase by leveling, but increasing willpower will strengthen your mental resistances, which translates to more hits taken.

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
I have another question (well, actually two):

Will there be special lust powers? Will they have their own slots or we'll have to choose between them and normal powers?