A Company of Champions [REIGN 2e][OOC][COC2]

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
In the time after the Godswar, the Belhar empire was left a broken shade of its past glory. As time has passed, it has been rendered impotent as various petty kingdoms have formed in its wake. In this time, many opportunists have risen to grab what they can from its remnants, from mercenary companies and treasure hunters to foreign rivals and raiders. You are one such band of opportunists, set to claim your own stake in this wild world.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The rules for Reign 2e can be found here for $25. However, if that is too much, I am willing to walk you through them to the best of my knowledge, which is not much but I have the book so it is possible.

If you are unfamiliar with One Roll Engine as a system, I recommend reading up on it. A basic tutorial of it can be found here.
Area Die: Rolled for damage caused by area of effect attacks and abilities, with the rolled number being where it hits.
Expert Die: A die you set before attempting an action. You may only have one in a single die pool, and cannot roll it with a master die.
Gobble Die: Die that reduce the pool of an opposing roll. They can only reduce a roll if they are equal to or greater than the height of said roll.
Master Die: die that can be set to any number you want after you roll. Like expert die, you cannot have more than one, and cannot have an expert die also in your pool.
Waste Die: Any die that don't have a patching pair in a rolled pool. Sometimes used for certain effects.
Armor: Protection for your body that reduce damage done to you. This is given by the armor's Armor Rating, or AR.
Craving: Irrational drive towards some activity.
Duty: A dedication to a code of conduct or set of beliefs.
Height: Number on the die in a set.
Mission: Goal your character has decided to accomplish.
Multiple Actions: When attempting multiple actions, use the lower pool with a -1d penalty. If you get two sets, you can apply it to each of your actions.
Pool: Total number of dice rolled when attempting to do something. Usually a Skill+Stat.
Set: Two or more die rolled with the same number.
Squishing: Exchanging Height and Width to get a more ideal roll. For example, a 4x5 roll can be exchanged for a 2x7 or 6x3 roll. Cannot be squished to a width of 1 or up to a height of 10.
Width: Amount of die of the same number.

I will allow each player to have 120 points, as while the recommended for beginning adventurers is 85, I feel that's a bit low for the CoC world, which is much more high fantasy than the main setting of Reign.

Increase Stat by 1: 5
Increase Skill by 1: 1
Turn regular Skill die into Expert Die: 1
turn expert die into Master Die: 5
Advantages: Varies

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Info
Name:
Race:
Appearance (May use image):
Mission:
Duty:
Craving:
XP: 0

STATS
BODYCOORDINATIONSENSEKNOWLEDGECHARMCOMMAND
1d1d1d1d1d1d

SKILLS