A bit torn on what to do (thoughts on doing a submission for either TiTs or CoC2)

Appledapple

Nov 8, 2020
For a long time I've been itching to try and write something for either TiTs or CoC2 but last time I was thinking about it I mostly wanted to add some scenes for existing characters for TiTs and was told that it's pretty much a no no unless you get direct permission from their creator but even then it would be kinda rough. So it was much better to do create your own character to do with as you will. I did have some thoughts and it is to some degree similar to what I got now but my thoughts of at the time would involve a lot of characters in the game already and had a hint of netori which is to to my experience not something in these games pretty much.

Got super busy after this because of school and having to work at the same time + life stuff but I am nearing the end of my education now and have quite a bit of free time for the next couple of months, though the size of what I'd like to do might make it take a loooong time.

Now my thoughts are the following on what I would like to work on.

For TiTs
When I first started thinking about this it was around halloween so I decided to add a bit on an eldricht touch to it.

First off this will focus about a breeding club, which I believe I mentioned the last time I posted about this, basically it's a club that is looking for a stud (namely the MC).

In the club for now my thoughts are to add the following characters and titles/names are just placeholders for now.

The Empress - A Dzaan alpha commonly mocked among Dzaan alpha's as "the empress". She holds a rare mutation that when it last appeared united most of the Dzaan's under a single ruler. The mutation in question makes her fluids not simply addictive but irresistible and anyone who get's a taste of it will become her willing slave. However for some reason the mutation has also left her sterile and so unable to produce heirs she was mocked and shunned by the Dzaan community, however after meeting the Matron she has found out that she can in fact carry children herself.

In short she will be a strong Dzaan Alpha who's been emotianally hurt and wants kids, her scenes would mostly involve cuddly sex or being dommed by her, if the MC wants to have sex that that will make them somehow get her cum inside of them I was thinking of if they don't have a willpower of 70-80% it will result in a bad end, if it's over the minimum requirements the MC would take a major willpower hit and any repeat would most likely result in a bad end.

The Matron - While she was first found by Elizabeth she had seemingly few memories of her own and nothing has been found about her or her origins even after an extensive search by both Elizabeth but also the authoritives since her race had never been seen before. After being told by Elizabeth that one of the greatest joy's in life are kids something seemingly started to change with her also for some reason she seemingly started to attract women to her side and shortly after, the appearance of the race now reffered to as the Young appeared.

Basically she's a reference to Shub-Niggurath mother of the thousand young. Her scenes would mostly involve a bit of weird sex and tentacles probably lots of tentacles. Interacting with her in anyway would have the MC gain taint and if the MC fulfilled a couple of things they would get a good?/bad end where she turned the MC into an eldricht horror of sorts. Her scenes would also increase fertility in some way.

Elizabeth - An unmodded human that works at a daycare she loves children above all but is infertile so she could never have any of her own. Shortly after this she met the Matron and took her in helping her to get adjusted. After telling the Matron about her dreams of having a big happy family she was promised by the Matron that her dream would come true as payment for her help whatever that meant.

Elizabeth will be the introduction character to this content and my plans are to have her pop up on Extrameet that then leads to the rest if the MC accepts to be their stud pretty much. She will be involved in some raunchy sex and might be a bit moddable.

The Misstress / The Slave - I haven't really thought much of her yet outside of what she will be. Basically she's a human that was part of an evil cult (though she was mostly there for the free food and drinks) and somehow volunteered to be the sacrifice for a demon summoning ritual, she really just thought it was some raunchy sex roleplay thingy. However since this is not really a world of magic the summoning failed horribly or maybe not? what it did however was to change her forevermore.

Basically she is a character with split personalities, she's originally a bimbo but after the failed summoning she is now sharing her body with a succubus, who will most likely be someone like the succubus queen of the fourth layer of hell or something and very much annoyed at being stuck in this predicament she is however a big fan of the male inhabitants of this world. Her scenes would probably involve a lot of cum since she feeds on it and needs a lot of it to live, so picking some scenes with a low output could result in a bad ending.

Thats pretty much it for my TiTs thoughts for now, basically I would start by making an extrameet event for Elizabeth at first and then work my way from there.

For CoC2
This would revolve around the noble family Underbreed (placeholder for now) they are an old noble family that has slowly lost their place in the world as their numbers grew fewer with each generation. After the recent invasion of Kasyrra they were devestated as her minions invaded their land as they were unprepared for the onslaught that seemingly came from nowhere.

This resulted in most of the household being killed though some survived they have all been spread out across the lands as they ran for their lives.

To give some background here the Underbreeds ancenstor is a succubus who for some reason converted to the belief of Lumia, Lumia who was impressed with the ancestor turned her into a human or as close of a human as possible. This resulted in a bloodline that would only give birth to girls (and herms maybe a bit undecided) with human appearance. Though because of their background as succubuses while they can survive on human food they crave semen and a large amount is needed to "activate" their wombs. I would like to make it so that at the point of getting the Underbreed women impregnated for the first time if the MC is pure they will stay human but if the MC is corrupt this would awaken their succubus blood and turn them into real succubuses which would change their personalities and content to some degree.

My thoughts are that at least initially this would involve the Underbreed family which for now involves two sisters and their mother + two maids most likely. It might be more or less but the main focuses would be around one of the sisters who for now is named Jennivive or Jenni for short and she'd be the one the MC initially finds. The content would be fairly family oriented and with that I mean I would like for the content to involve pretty much the MC having having a bit of a harem where some interactions would revolve around the MC being loving with the Underbreed family and their children if they stay pure. Though if corrupted this would instead be quite twisted and I honestly haven't completely decided how this would play out. Maybe it would still involve a family and children but it would be more of a the wolf (MC) teaching his pups how to "hunt" or if they just give birth to imps that fly away.

Either way wether they are with a pure or corrupted MC the harem is quite the nymphos all the time.

Now for the characters only Jenniveve has a name and it is pretty much set.

Jenniveve will be an at first fairly cold and a bit reclusive person who while open to sex won't see much point to it since she is barren. She was previously married but after years of trying no child was born and she was discarded by her husband and returned to her family house. With some interactions she will change and open up to the MC eventually becoming hungry for the MC even if she can't have kids. Eventually this would change as the MC manages to get her pregnant.

Basically if possible it will work, I've mostly focused on thinking about the writing for now so not sure what works yet with the triggers, in a way that the MC has to clear X dates with her and then the game would check if X cum has been shot into her womb, basically pick X scene and then have a cum output of X then repeat X times. Then her preg option would be opened.

A lot of the content would focus around her and the MC building a relationship, though at least for starters it will be straight forward and you would probably just have to interact with her enough to progress.

The mother she would probably be introduced next but would not be sexable at first since she doesn't want to get in between the MC and her daughter. However she would be involved in some dream content if possible fairly early on. Using dream invasions to get what she really wants at first.

The sister would appear after Jenni got pregnant and her appearance would most likely involve her attacking the MC in a sexual way. In short unavoidable sex scene that triggers and then from there it will be fairly similar to Jenni in how her womb has to be awakened.

Outside of these three I was thinking of introducing some characters like the two maids I mentioned, but I am a bit unsure on how to do it. It might involve something similar to Arona's orc guards in that their guard captain appears with X guards and then there is a scene with the MC having an orgy with them. Maybe the two maids turns up and one of them at least is a herm/trap that the mom (who to some degree knows the secret of their bloodline) to use as a semen tank, while the other is just a super maid that is protective of Jenni but then falls madly? in love with the MC after being sexed.

Basically the focus is around the Underbreed family while most of the others would more be different sex scenes that are unlocked along the way while also being used to flesh out the family some more. Like the return of the guard captain + guards might be used to foreshadow the return of the sister but it would also unlock a big orgy sex option when interacting with Jenni.

Thats pretty much my thoughts for now and doing this post is pretty much to hear/check if I should start with and focus on the TiTs part or the CoC2 part first. I'll then later on post my submission for that part either going for Elizabeth TiTs or Jenniveve CoC2 and we'll see if I got any talent for writing smut or not. After which I will either continue or just give up if it turns out to be bad :D

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
The CoC2 idea doesn't make any sense in the lore. The TiTS one kind of stretches it too, at least the last character -- The Empress would probably be fine, though the Will requirement vs. bad end would almost certainly get veto'd. We have dzaan addiction mechanics already; just use those.

for either TiTs or CoC2 but last time I was thinking about it I mostly wanted to add some scenes for existing characters for TiTs and was told that it's pretty much a no no unless you get direct permission from their creator but even then it would be kinda rough. So it was much better to do create your own character to do with as you will.
This is also the exact opposite of what you should do -- adding scenes to existing characters, especially combat encounters, is the #1 thing I suggest to new writers. Getting the original author's permission is nice, but not strictly necessary; they'll get pinged by whoever does the submission review if they're still around.

Reactions: Lolipop

Appledapple

Nov 8, 2020
The CoC2 idea doesn't make any sense in the lore. The TiTS one kind of stretches it too, at least the last character -- The Empress would probably be fine, though the Will requirement vs. bad end would almost certainly get veto'd. We have dzaan addiction mechanics already; just use those.

This is also the exact opposite of what you should do -- adding scenes to existing characters, especially combat encounters, is the #1 thing I suggest to new writers. Getting the original author's permission is nice, but not strictly necessary; they'll get pinged by whoever does the submission review if they're still around.
Thanks for the response, I can't say I have a 100% check on the lore of CoC2 the succubus background was mainly since I thought it would make more sense if/when they demonized if they did.

I guess it would make more sense lore wise to have them be an already existing race, like humans or something and then, if it was an option, they are simply corrupted by the champion like Jael'yn.

The biggest reason why I though of them to be succubuses was because I was kinda inspired by 235201 that they would either be partly demonized or become demonized and/or on how the sex scenes would go (especially if demonized/corrupted) so my thought was to make the scenes a bit different. So depending on if they were demonized or not they would/might have things like split + long tongue, tiny tentacles inside of their vagina and their cervix might function like a mouth with a tongue.

For TiTs I agree that the halloween themed characters are kinda pushing it but their more of a thought in the head for now and it might be much better lorewise to introduce a new race or something similar like a twin headed ettin where one of her personas is a bimbo while the other is a dom or something instead of the demon summoning part.

Adding things to existing characters from the response I got last time I asked was the #1 thing you shouldn't do from how I understood it, since my initial thought was to add things to existing characters like for instance a different sex option with Myrra during Syri's quest or adding some expanded stuff like an extrameet with Myrra after the quest was done in TiTs. My thought at the time was foremost to flesh out characters that were already in the game but hadn't gotten much content outside of a single sex scene or such.

I personally thought it was a bit of a waste that there were so many nice characters in both TiTs and CoC2 that for now only have a small amount of content but otherwise are already integrated in the game already with a defined look, characteristics and a bust.