New Frostwyrm Content Thread! [Current Project: Flurry The Frostwyrm (Implemented!)]

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated the Nykke doc, finally! There is a new talk topic, where you tell Nykke about the adventures you've had so far, and all the different sorts of environments that she's never had the chance to experience yet. I've also done the lead-up to the sex scenes, so one of those will definitely be next, for all you horn dogs that don't give a hot gay fuck about characterization.
Nykke relaxes her body against you, her cheek against your collarbone, as she idly fantasizes about leaving the lair with you and traveling with you on your adventures. The two of you would travel to these ‘hot’ places; she could fly over the tops of the ‘jungles’ and she would help you navigate the dark ‘caves,’ and then, when you two find a spot that isn’t too warm, or too cold, or too jungle or too cave, she finds the perfect lair, one as big as [fw.name]’s, where she and her mate can raise their own clutch.

Of course, this imaginary mate of hers is unmistakably you: in Nykke’s personal, unbridled fantasies, it’s you that she settles down with and makes a clutch with. A <i>huge</i> one. One that fills the jungles and the caves until they’re full of nothing but your clutch; you two would find a world that has no Frostwyrms in it, and you’d spread your kind until you are the dominant species.
I unintentionally laid it on a little thick that Nykke could one day be made into a crewmate, so that might be a thing that has to happen. I still haven't given up on my big-titty-dragon-goth-dickgirl, though. Who says we can't have both? Imagine bringing both on board, walking in on the rebellious goth daughter jealous-fucking her older sister.

If that sounds pretty rad to you, let me know with your wallet on my Patreon!

Last edited:

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
Updated the Nykke doc, finally! There is a new talk topic, where you tell Nykke about the adventures you've had so far, and all the different sorts of environments that she's never had the chance to experience yet. I've also done the lead-up to the sex scenes, so one of those will definitely be next, for all you horn dogs that don't give a hot gay fuck about characterization.

I unintentionally laid it on a little thick that Nykke could one day be made into a crewmate, so that might be a thing that has to happen. I still haven't given up on my big-titty-dragon-goth-dickgirl, though. Who says we can't have both? Imagine bringing both on board, and the rebellious goth daughter is jealous-fucking her older sister.

If that sounds pretty rad to you, let me know with your wallet on my Patreon!

All my credits shall go to the finest minds to find a way for me to put a clutch in this very good girl. Daddys "Little" Princess deserves the best. And I put a LOT of effort into being the Best.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
If I could afford to pay you more I would.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
All my credits shall go to the finest minds to find a way for me to put a clutch in this very good girl. Daddys "Little" Princess deserves the best. And I put a LOT of effort into being the Best.
Don't ever expect to be able to breed with a Frostwyrmling outside of the Good End; it's asking for way too much from Fen and from myself.

But hey, you can certainly have a ton of fun trying.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I unintentionally laid it on a little thick that Nykke could one day be made into a crewmate, so that might be a thing that has to happen. I still haven't given up on my big-titty-dragon-goth-dickgirl, though. Who says we can't have both? Imagine bringing both on board, walking in on the rebellious goth daughter jealous-fucking her older sister.
Who is the Big Titty Goth Dragon Dick girl, and can I share the bed with her and Nykke if she ever becomes a crew member?

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
Don't ever expect to be able to breed with a Frostwyrmling outside of the Good End; it's asking for way too much from Fen and from myself.

But hey, you can certainly have a ton of fun trying.

Fair enough. She'll have to take comfort that out of how many Kips I may father. She is my favourite. And I most certainly will have fun trying.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Who is the Big Titty Goth Dragon Dick girl, and can I share the bed with her and Nykke if she ever becomes a crew member?
She was who I wanted to write as the Frostwyrmling crewmate, should that ever be a thing. I'll just copy-paste the idea from Discord:
One of the kips decides for herself that she doesn't want to be beholden to her Qim and her Qal until they die, so they try and strike out on their own. Unfortunately, they're too young and unprepared to handle the world, and they run into a handful of problems, including treacherous terrains and unsavory peoples. You can find her in Uveto's bar, where she wears a lot of thick, leather clothing in an effort to try and disguise her Frostwyrm heritage, and she's already got a number of tattoos, not all of them pretty. When you find her, she initially doesn't want anything to do with you, since getting away from you was the whole point to begin with, but you can eventually win her over and convince her to join you on your ship so you can be the Qal she excluded herself from having (and all that entails, if you so choose).
Basically I want to use this backstory as an excuse to write a big-tittied-dragon-goth-dickgirl.

Reactions: valkyr42

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
She was who I wanted to write as the Frostwyrmling crewmate, should that ever be a thing. I'll just copy-paste the idea from Discord:

Sounds like fun. Making her realise that her very act of striking out on her own was what her Qal did themselves, so like it or not she is more your daughter than she cares to realise. She'll come around and love us as much as Nykke.

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London

That scene does sound pretty cool. If two crewmembers seems a bit of a stretch, why not have Nykke as a crewmate, and BTDGD as a repeating encounter in various places as she pursues her own things (like Kaede or Zo'dee)? Maybe she's even a rusher or something.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Nykke's doc, with some lovin':
<i>Is it,</i> she begs you, sentences forming and collapsing in her head over and over, unable to keep a straight thought in between all the pleasure you’re giving her as her Qal, <i>is it wrong of me… to want you like this, my Qal?</i>

Rather than answer directly, you opt to tease her a bit, and ask if it’s wrong to be on her back, her legs spread, so she can get <i>fucked</i> – you say, punctuating a thrust hard enough to ripple her tight muscles and her soft breasts – by her <i>Qal,</i> like she’s <i>clearly</i> wanted so <i>badly?</i> Is it <i>wrong</i> to <i>keep</i> you for her<i>self?</i>

You can read the whole update on my Patreon.

At the rate I'm going, I'll probably have a bit of words left over in my quota, but not enough for both the excavation scenes that I had placeholdered and for a fourth sex scene. I'll probably write the fourth scene if it comes down to that; might as well give you guys more of what you enjoy than some words on digging a hole, haha.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Updated Nykke's doc, with some lovin':

You can read the whole update on my Patreon.

At the rate I'm going, I'll probably have a bit of words left over in my quota, but not enough for both the excavation scenes that I had placeholdered and for a fourth sex scene. I'll probably write the fourth scene if it comes down to that; might as well give you guys more of what you enjoy than some words on digging a hole, haha.
So is Nykke gonna be able to get double dicked like her other parent?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
So is Nykke gonna be able to get double dicked like her other parent?
No current plans; the wordcount is starting to get a little bloated as it is.

Speaking of! Updated the doc with the In Her Butt scene. Anal lovers can rejoice with this one!
You ask her if ‘different’ is bad, in this case.

“No! No, it’s… I’m not uncomfortable, my Qal. And I’m not saying that because you’re my Qal.” She shifts a bit, unconsciously, causing your [pc.cock] to shuffle inside her, which hits different, more sensitive muscles in her ass. She takes a deep, sharp breath through her nose, then sighs in pleasure. “I never considered mating like this before.”

You tell her that most kinds don’t; it’s a bit of an… acquired taste, for sure. You haven’t even done this with [fw.name]{pc has only one cock: – at least, not without a little bit of extra stimulation}, although that’s not because you haven’t asked. You’re sure she’d let you if you did.

At her Qim’s name, Nykke looks over her shoulder towards you, her [pc.eyeColor] eyes focusing on yours. Her eyes are half-lidded in lust, but her gaze is nonetheless steely and resolute, determined on you. “Take me, my Qal,” she begs you. “Let me feel all of you inside me.”

As always, you can read the doc in its entirety on my Patreon. The next planned scene will be you taking it hot-and-heavy in your own [pc.vagorass], if you're the type to prefer to catch and/or only have a vagina to play with.

That said, though, it might take a while for me to write - I'm thinking of taking the weekend off to try and catch up on some sleep (it's currently 7:35 AM as of this writing). I may or may not write the last scene tomorrow; it depends on how well-rested I'm feeling after I sleep today. The doc is pretty close to being completed, so I might just power through it. Stay tuned...

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
No current plans; the wordcount is starting to get a little bloated as it is.

Speaking of! Updated the doc with the In Her Butt scene. Anal lovers can rejoice with this one!

As always, you can read the doc in its entirety on my Patreon. The next planned scene will be you taking it hot-and-heavy in your own [pc.vagorass], if you're the type to prefer to catch and/or only have a vagina to play with.

That said, though, it might take a while for me to write - I'm thinking of taking the weekend off to try and catch up on some sleep (it's currently 7:35 AM as of this writing). I may or may not write the last scene tomorrow; it depends on how well-rested I'm feeling after I sleep today. The doc is pretty close to being completed, so I might just power through it. Stay tuned...

Hot damn she takes it like a champ. Amazing work as always B, can't wait until this is in game.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Decided to tough it out and write the last planned scene in Nykke's doc: the Take Her scene! In this one, you cram that whole Frostwyrmling dick in your ass (or your cooch, if you got it), and get taken for the ride of your life.
<i>My Qal,</i> she says psionically; one of her hands presses onto your back, between your shoulderblades, dominantly ensuring that you don’t move so she can fuck you. <i>I… I don’t think I’m entirely… in control. My body is… it’s mating you on its own.</i>

Not only do you not scold her, you <i>encourage</i> her. You ask her how it feels to have her Qal beneath her; how it feels to know that she’s about to bust a huge fucking nut into you; and that you <i>want</i> it. That you <i>want</i> to feel her seed you and mark you{buttslut, anal:. By the Gods, do you ever – she’s some of the best dick you’ve ever had}.
This scene, by necessity, required a bunch of variables concerning whether you were taking it in the butt or in the vag, and, as you can see in this teaser text, I threw in some variances for buttsluts, as well. With all this combined, I actually hit the 15,000 word cap, so, Nykke is as completed as she's been paid for.

Remember, if you'd like to get a peek at her before she's implemented, you can find her on my Patreon.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
giphy.gif

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Wait Nykke was a commission? Who paid for her? I just thought you were going to write her on your own when you brought it up, so I never bothered paying for her myself.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I would also pay but alas outs of the Moneys

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
Hot damn I can't wait for her to be implemented. Really hoping that the feostwyrmling we get for crew is Nykke. She's quickly overtaking her mother as my favourite character.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
TiTs_Frostwyrm_kips.png ]
Welp, after some time I've finally made enough kips to take over Uveto without using any form of time skipping whatsoever. It was a good run, but I probably wouldn't do it again (read as: never).

Some of the things I did to pass the time:
  • Whored at Beth's Busty Broads 13,113 times
  • Sired 583 children
  • Had 4 kids with Lah
  • Amassed 284,421,802 Galactic credits (mostly from whoring, but also from beating up excavator robots on Zheng Shi)
  • Had sex with Anno in some form 1,413 times
  • Breastfed Celise 2,672 times
  • Completed all current content for Akane
  • Completed all current content for Jesse
  • Completed all current content for Tessa (I think...)
  • Purchased every piece of clothing, underwear and armor that Reaha can wear
  • Completed all current content for Mitzi
  • Accidentally selected 'Sign" at Beth's Busty Broads, leading to a game over and subsequently losing days/weeks of progress at least 20+ times
I still need to help Frosty hatch the eggs but I just wanted to say I overall had a great time completing this content. Thanks B! (I can't get the @ thing to work)

PS
It’s important that your kingdom maintains connections to the outside universe - in fact, you’re scheduled to leave for New Texas in a few days to discuss a possible embassy exchange.

TREATED FROSTWYRM KIP WHEN?>??!!!>>>?????

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I guess your daughters would be even more Amazonian than they already are.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I think treated frostwyrm halfbreeds ought to get a variation on the amazon effect that also does some shit to their psionics.

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
I think treated frostwyrm halfbreeds ought to get a variation on the amazon effect that also does some shit to their psionics.
You want to code that? :) Sorry, I'm drinking and halfway through coding the xpac, altough not at the same time ... I'll code whatever the writers come up with.

Last edited: