New Frostwyrm Content Thread! [Current Project: Flurry The Frostwyrm (Implemented!)]

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
Hello! My name is B, and I'm here to pitch a brand new expansion for Frosty to you!

A topic that's come up a few times in Discord is what Frosty would look like, and how she would act, if she were anthro. It's very unlikely to ever happen, since that would introduce a huge amount of headaches and it would require a lot of stretching of the imagination.
But, on the other hand, that's what dreams are for! There aren't any rules when it comes to dreams.

The Frostwyrm TF is scheduled to be making it in sometime very soon. To compliment it, here are some new scenes:
when you first enter the lair as a bonafide Frostwyrm, Frosty jumps your bones and fucks you raw right then and there. If you try to Talk to her afterward, though, she expresses that she's totally flabbergasted by the lengths you were willing to go to be a better mate for her, and wishes that she could do the same for you by changing herself to be more like you. Unfortunately, she can't, but, if she can't do it in the real world, she can at least do it in the dreaming one.
So, after that, the next time you sleep, you're guaranteed a dream where you meet an anthrofied Frosty in her lair. Sexy times will, naturally, ensue.

The doc is currently 2,100 words, and you can find it on my Patreon. However, this expansion pack wasn't commissioned by anyone - it's something that I just really wanted to do. I can't afford to work for free all that often, unfortunately, so I've created a new tier for documents that were not commissioned by anyone. I don't expect I'll be writing for myself very often, so I don't expect to be using this tier all that much. Figured I've give it a trial period, see how receptive people are to it.
any updates on the tf? can hardly wait to be a dragon

Zavos

May 7, 2016
any updates on the tf? can hardly wait to be a dragon
There is no recent news; the item is coded (and actually accessible on the save editor) but needs debugging. The quest has not been implemented. If you wish to contribute, debugging the tf would help make it properly accessible sooner.

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
There is no recent news; the item is coded (and actually accessible on the save editor) but needs debugging. The quest has not been implemented. If you wish to contribute, debugging the tf would help make it properly accessible sooner.
how would i go about debugging? edit the tf in and go about business until i find a bug? and is there a debug thread?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
how would i go about debugging? edit the tf in and go about business until i find a bug? and is there a debug thread?
More or less. There isn't any particular debug thread, but once you have a version of it that refuses to break, create a pull request with the fixes.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
It's been a short while since I've had an update for Nykke, so I wanted to let you all know what's up with her:

She's very much still my priority TiTS project right now. I had a personal project to do these past few days which drew my attention away from her, but for TiTS, she's still number 1.

It's just that... I am having the damndest time finding the motivation to write her. I know that's not what any of you want to hear - I've been hyping up Nykke 2.0 on these forums and on Discord for a while, and I have no intention of abandoning her, but, for whatever reason, I'm just struggling to do it. It may have something to do with porting old scenes for a new character, or maybe I've written myself into a corner and need to start again from the beginning, and I'm having difficulty coming to terms with that. Whatever the reason, I'm having a tough time with her.

I stumbled a lot with Lorelei earlier this year, too, so maybe I'm just feeling an extended burnout. Paige went a year without any updates because I exhausted myself with her, and after a very solid 2018 in terms of TiTS content, my energy is back to its low point.

But I consider that to be an excuse. Some people are going to want to come into this thread and tell me to "take it easy" and not to rush things, but writing is both my passion and how I make my money. Figuring out literary problems - why does this character not feel human enough; does this setting work, why or why not - is what a writer should be good at, and not having motivation to do the thing I'm good at and I love doing is either a shitty excuse, or I'm just not as passionate about it as I say I am, and it's definitely not the second thing.

Anyway, long story short, I'm hoping to get back to updates on Nykke, but I can't specify when precisely because the mojo isn't flowing, and it sucks as much for me to say that as it does for you to hear it.

cazadore

Aug 31, 2015
you pumped out a lot of stuff for lorelei it was like she hit every single one of your fetishes or something

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
B, if I might make a suggestion, why not slow down for a couple of days? Change the type of writing and mix it up. Maybe do some drabbles - Go to a random word generator and set it to give you a list of ten words. See what word grabs your attention and use it in a drabble (a scene that contains exactly 100 words). Its fun, challenging and a few minutes work can keep the mental fires burning (and more importantly not burnout).

Though seriously, I know its tough to be a writer that is dependant on their work, but make sure to look after yourself. Take a couple of days for yourself, slow down and relax. It's certainly less time to recover from than a burnout.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
B, if I might make a suggestion, why not slow down for a couple of days? Change the type of writing and mix it up. Maybe do some drabbles - Go to a random word generator and set it to give you a list of ten words. See what word grabs your attention and use it in a drabble (a scene that contains exactly 100 words). Its fun, challenging and a few minutes work can keep the mental fires burning (and more importantly not burnout).

Though seriously, I know its tough to be a writer that is dependant on their work, but make sure to look after yourself. Take a couple of days for yourself, slow down and relax. It's certainly less time to recover from than a burnout.
Alternatively start another small project and use it as a distraction if need be to clear your mind

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
More or less. There isn't any particular debug thread, but once you have a version of it that refuses to break, create a pull request with the fixes.
and what is a pull request?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
and what is a pull request?
From github help documentation
Pull requests let you tell others about changes you've pushed to a branch in a repository on GitHub. Once a pull request is opened, you can discuss and review the potential changes with collaborators and add follow-up commits before your changes are merged into the base branch.

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
Frostwyrm Ichor
cant find it. im using tits 7.263 and titsed 0.27.11 i also tried to get it via lessau on uveto, but i cant ask him for a needle. i tried modding the vial of frostwyrm blood in directly but i can't do anything with it. what am i doing wrong?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
From what I can tell, its currently unavailable.

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
From what I can tell, its currently unavailable.
i know it isnt in, but i was led to believe that i could edit it in to test for bugs. but i can't figure out how to mod it in.

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
Due to a game breaking bug that occured when using the item, it was hidden and cannot be accessed right now

Try titsed version 27.8 and whist you're there can you also fix crackle jelly
oh, thanks. also, what is crackle jelly, and what is it used for?

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
Another transformative from the same time as frostwyrm ichor that also broke the game
i cant load the game with the image pack version 7.260. is there a game version that at least loads with the ichor in? error code 1065 for reference

serapheus

Apr 6, 2017
Anybody got a link to the pre-patreon bullshit version of the game? I took a break from TiTs starting last year and have a gap between April and now, meaning I'm pretty sure I missed a fair bit of the Nykke content.

Reactions: Gothamson

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Sorry for not reading through but what exactly is planned for this expansion?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Anybody got a link to the pre-patreon bullshit version of the game? I took a break from TiTs starting last year and have a gap between April and now, meaning I'm pretty sure I missed a fair bit of the Nykke content.
Here you go. This version was the latest public version until the incest was removed.
Sorry for not reading through but what exactly is planned for this expansion?
The short of it is to reintroduce Nykke and her content by making her unrelated to you.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Holy SHIT, I just updated Nykke with 2,000 words!

A chunk of this were some variations to the two sex scenes already included in the document - now, if the PC is being penetrated by Nykke, the scene will account for whether you're taking her in the vag, or in the ass, if you don't have a vag. Like before she was deleted, the scene will always prefer the vag if you have it, but this will be inclusive towards men that want a little extra meat in their butt.

The rest of the update are some all-new original talking scenes, to get Nykke to calm down and not jump straight into the sex when you first meet her (if you want that, for whatever reason, you weirdo), along with some scenes when you contact her on the beach.

Honestly, going forward, that's about it that I have planned for "original" content with Nykke. The rest is going to be porting her remaining sex scene (you fucking her ass) and all four talk scenes with her. I'll have to have a talk with Fen and Savin if they want any more original content.
“Yes,” she sighs dejectedly, turning her eyes to the oceanic horizon, “both my Qim and my Qal have since joined the Grand Qim. My Qal first, when I was very young, and my Qal about… fifty Sky Cycles ago. I have been wandering the world, singing my mating songs, ever since.” She kicks at the snow beneath her, pointing to it with both her right hands. “I had smelt the presence of another in this territory, and I stalked it until they returned.”

Nykke steps forward, slowly, looking to you to make sure she has your permission. When you don’t object, she takes another step, now within arm’s reach, and gets to her knees. She gingerly reaches forward, gently taking your wrists in her hands. “And here you are.” Her eyes form pleading crescents, hiding the reds of her irises from view. “I had nearly given up hope on finding a suitable mate. It wasn’t supposed to be this hard to find one. Look, I know that Frostwyrms normally mate for life, but….”

She looks down, across her stomach, to her still-erect Frostwyrm cock, bobbing in the cold air beneath her. She’s pent up, <i>badly.</i> You can’t say you’re surprised – she hasn’t mated in two-hundred years. In fact, if she’s like [fw.name], she’s probably a virgin, and you remember how frantically [fw.name] fucked you when she first brought you back to her lair.

“Please?”
You sit next to Nykke and, before anything else, ask her what drew her Qim to her Qal. You had to prove yourself to [fw.name] that you would be a worthy mate, and you wonder if her Qal had to do the same.

“No,” she answers. “My Qim was in the hottest depths of their rutting cycle, and my Qal was in the area.”

Wait – her Qim was in the middle of their <i>rutting</i> cycle? And her Qal was a male?

“Correct. They only became mates after my Qal returned to where he first met my Qim after the next Light’s Rise. Apparently, he didn’t mind.”
Clearly, given that she'll let you fuck her ass, butt stuff runs in the family with Nykke!

You can find all these updates, and oh so much more, on my Patreon!
Please sub to my Patreon, these last two months haven't been kind to my retention. For good reason, of course, but all the same.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Nykke with 2,800 words! This completes two of her talk scenes, namely, [=Mates=], in which you learn what Nykke's idea of an ideal mate is (hint: it's you), and [=Psionics=], where you and Nykke talk about the nature of psionics and if you would be able to learn how to utilize it.
<i>My own Qal had the same reaction to our ability to communicate. I thought he was just incapable, for one reason or another, and I didn’t believe him when he said that communicating like this was a unique skill.</i> Nykke focuses her gaze on you, and you can tell that she’s trying to ‘impress’ something into your psyche – like an idea, or an emotion – but all you wind up feeling is a dull thud in the front of your head. <i>Do you feel anything?</i>

You answer that you don’t. She grunts out loud and stops her attempts. “Talking with our mouths is so awkward!” she curses to the ocean. “And using ‘words?’ What’s the point of communicating at all if you’re going to hide your intentions behind ‘words?’”

She turns to you, her eyes arching and her lips flat, trying to mask her expression as best as she could. “You know, I never questioned my Qim’s affection for my Qal. I could</i> feel <i>it whenever they spoke of him. But neither of us could feel it from him back. He always told us that he’d go to the ends of the ‘universe,’ whatever that was, for us. But we never</i> felt <i>his sincerity.” Her expression quickly sours, as if you had just personally wronged her. “What if your ‘words’ could be used to say something you don’t feel? How do I know that every single word you’ve ever said didn’t</i> truly <i>mean what you felt?”

Funny enough, there’s a word in your language for that exact sort of question: you tell Nykke that being unable to inherently trust anyone at their word, and assuming that everyone <i>is</i> a liar because they have the <i>potential</i> to be a liar, is called ‘paranoia.’ It’s true, you can’t convey your emotions as well as she or [fw.name] can to you, but that doesn’t make you untrustworthy. [fw.name] relies on you despite of that, and… well, there <i>isn’t</i> a word in your language that can describe how that makes you feel about her.
“I don’t know how to explain it. Argh, this is all very frustrating!” she exclaims to the ocean. “It’s not like it’s some secret. I understand what I’m doing; any of my kind would understand if I asked them. But being unable to explain it in a way that another kind that can understand–” In her frustration, she picks up two fistfuls of snow with both her left hands, and hurls them as hard as she can into the water. “‘Words’ were a mistake!”
You can find her ever-expanding doc on my Patreon under the $5 tier!

Reactions: Troller

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
What did Crackle Jelly and Frostwyrm Ichor even do to break the game in the first place?
I'm afraid I don't know; a coder would have a better time explaining it to you.

Sorry about the lack of updates the past two days! On the first day, I decided to call it early and try and catch up on some sleep, and the second, I had a previous commitment that was due the following day, so I had to spend all my time catching up on that.

To make up for it, have an update that consists of seven-thousand-three-hundred-forty words! This gives her an Appearance screen (I forgot about it the first time, lol); it completes her [=Adventuring=] and [=BlackScales=] conversations; and it ports her [=InHerButt=] sex scene. Most of this content is ported, but there's more than a little bit of original content in there to connect it all together.
Of course, this imaginary mate of hers is unmistakably you: every time she takes a breath through her nose, your scent sharply defines yourself in her fantasies, and in those fantasies, it’s you that she settles down with and makes a clutch with. A <i>huge</i> one. One that fills the jungles and the caves until they’re full of nothing but your clutch; you two would find a world that has no Frostwyrms in it, and you’d spread your kind until you are the dominant species.

Then, she, in her fantasy, and projected to you through your psionic connection, looks right into your eyes. <i>I know you can see all this,</i> she says to you. <i>It would take time… but we could make all this real, [pc.name].</i>

Her psionic projection of herself grabs you by the hand and takes you to the mouth of your cave, overlooking an expansive jungle, reaching as far into the horizon as any ocean. <i>Imagine it,</i> she says, her hand waving over your visage of the treetops. <i>An entire world, dominated by our prodigy. And once our kips establish themselves as the apex predator of one world, we go and propagate the next.</i>

Her body turns towards you, and her Frostwyrmling cock is as erect as could possibly be, bobbing {above your head, dripping its pre onto your [pc.hair]/right between your eyes, dripping its pre onto your nose/between your bodies, dripping its pre to the ground}. <i>Do not pretend you would not enjoy every last second of it, either.</i>

The psionic vision ends abruptly, and you’re back on cold, unforgiving Uveto, sitting in the snowbank next to Nykke. Her legs and thighs shift against each other, and you can see the beginnings of a half-chub peek from between her thick, muscular thighs. She’s putting in the token effort to hide it, but… you can tell, she wants you to start imagining on your own terms.

Well… it’s working.
“{PC isn’t a Frostwyrm:You’re not a Frostwyrm, so you wouldn’t understand}{PC is a Frostwyrm:You haven’t had to live a life like mine, so you wouldn’t understand},” she says sombrely. Rather than contest her, you remain silent, patiently waiting for her to continue. “Frostwyrms… we develop our connections – you call them ‘psionics’ – when we’re still in the egg. We can feel everything our Qims and Qals feel before we’re even really born. I don’t remember a lot from when I hatched, but….” Her fingers shake in her three outstretched hands. She lowers them, folding them over her stomach, so she doesn’t have to look at them anymore. “I remember what they felt when they first saw me.”

As a Qal yourself, to a beautiful {one:kip}{multiple:clutch of kips}, you can imagine what they had felt. Concern over her health; worry over her development; but, most of all, total, unyielding, unconditional love for their kip.

“Frostwyrms are a very emotional kind,” she says. “I, uh… it was tough for me, to look at my Qim and wonder why I was so different from them. The first few Sky Cycles, it was hard for me not to look at my reflection in the ocean and not consider myself a f-… a freak.”
This update completes Nykke's document! Nykke 2.0 is now ready for submission!

If you'd like to read her completed document, be sure to swing by my Patreon!

Reactions: Gothamson

Zombiqaz

Nov 16, 2016
Sorry about the lack of updates the past two days! On the first day, I decided to call it early and try and catch up on some sleep, and the second, I had a previous commitment that was due the following day, so I had to spend all my time catching up on that.

You shouldn't feel a need to apologise for missing a few days. The world won't end if you take a break, and we'll certainly welcome your writing whenever you make it. I hope you don't get stressed if you go without an update, you don't want to get burned out or anything.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
So, I got a question about Nykke 2.0. When you had to scrap and remake her after that whole no incest fiasco, did you completely rewrite all of her already existing sex scenes, or did you just go through and replace or remove any mention of the PC being her parent? And if you did do complete rewrites, how significant are they? Like, are they completely different, or are they simply more revised than just using Find and Replace?

Want to make it clear that im not complaining or anything, or trying to start something. Its just that im pretty curious, and have contemplated deleting my backed up version with the incest intact cuz seeing it there is still kinda making me a bit depressed sometimes, and I just want to know exactly what has shifted around or changed, and theres anything ill be missing out on, or loose, or whatever.

Last edited: