New Frostwyrm Content Thread! [Current Project: Flurry The Frostwyrm (Implemented!)]

Unoriginal Name.404

Jul 5, 2018
So regarding the most recent build news, how are the frostwrym kids and nyke going to be changed?

@B
Downside to the most recent news - no more incest with the frostwyrmlings/Nykke (if you were into that)
Upside to the most recent news - we might get Nykke Pregnancy if she is not our offspring anymore (if you were into that) and maybe will lead to Steele having the option to have kids with two Frostwyrms (if you wanted to see that)

Reactions: Primename

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah, incest was not my cup of tea. Everytime frosty told me about the childrens urges and how they would need to be satisfied, I cringed. But regardless, I do understand that it sucks because as some people have already said, it could get worse in the future.

I really think Fen should start looking for alternatives just in case.

PS. I really wonder since nyke won't be our daughter anymore how will we be meeting her and where will she be coming from? A person who modded them into a frostwrym, an abandoned hybrid? So much wondering .

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

kritan

Nov 13, 2018
god damn it. I really liked this content. Any possibility that we can still have all this awesome content as a patch or mod? i would have loved to have nykke and sister on the ship as crew and as your daughters.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
1) Frosty will remain unchanged. Everything about her is cool and good.
2) Nykke will be removed, although I'm worried there might have been some miscommunication between how she's handled. I wanted her gone entirely and replaced with a generic kip, bust and all, so that I can reimagine her later, but I'm pretty sure that's not what happened. You should still be able to talk with a kip while you're with Frosty, since those are just character-building talking topics.
3) I have plans to remake Nykke into a different Frostwyrmling altogether. Because she won't be your daughter, this opens up lots of opportunities, such as being able to breed with her, and making her a crewmate. Maybe also threesomes with Frosty.
3.A) However, I wanted to finish Lorelei before I worried about Nykke at all, so it's going to be a while before I get to her.
Yeah, incest was not my cup of tea. Everytime frosty told me about the childrens urges and how they would need to be satisfied, I cringed.
It's funny: I have gotten at least one person on Discord saying the exact opposite. Whenever Frosty said something like "the Qim's and Qal's jobs are to satisfy their kip's every need," he loved it. Just goes to show that no matter which option we take, to someone, it's the wrong one, haha.
god damn it. I really liked this content. Any possibility that we can still have all this awesome content as a patch or mod? i would have loved to have nykke and sister on the ship as crew and as your daughters.
You could just keep the current public build as separate, you know. But to answer your question: I'm not going to put in the effort to write more Nykke daughter content now that incest has been blacklisted. If you want more Nykke content in general, I can do that, but it's going to take time.

Last edited:

The Krispiness

May 7, 2018
Under your bed.
www.google.com
So Nykke is gonna be like an Ember from CoC? You/Frosty either find her in an egg or find her orphaned in the Uvetan wastes? Frosty takes her in as a way to further repopulate the species but can't breed Nykke herself?

I disliked all the incest content, too, but I was oddly sad when Fen took it out. It seemed to be such an integral part of the Frostwyrm's identity.

Reactions: Dantalion

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I'll let you know what the plan is for Nykke once I start writing her. Just trust
Still really bummed about all this, but now I'm also super excited to see what new stuff for her you're going to come up with! I eagerly await it with baited breath!

Last edited:

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
It's time to get started on Nykke!

I'm starting on my next project: Nykke 2.0! This project aims to reimagine Nykke as a different character, though still a Frostwyrmling. We're hoping to reinstate her content with some changes in order to make her available and Patreon-acceptable. If you liked Nykke for being a big-dicked futa dragon monstergirl, she's back, and hornier than ever!

Have some excerpts:

“I can tell you’re the Qal to a clutch,” she whispers hoarsely to you. Your eyes are on her tight, muscly stomach and her enormous cock lodged inside you. “You’re taking me like a proper mate to a Frostwyrm. This isn’t the first time a Frostwyrm’s cock has molded this body.” Like you said, she isn’t a dumb animal: rather than continue to thrust when she’s bottomed out, she first pulls back, and thrusts in again. “Let me make you the Qal to another clutch….”
<i>You’ll be</i> my <i>Qal,</i> she says psionically; one of her hands presses onto the fat of your ass, lifting you into her, dominantly ensuring that you don’t move so she can fuck you. <i>There aren’t many Frostwyrms left in the world. We’ll need to mate, from Light’s Rise to Light’s Fall, to repopulate.</i> She hisses through clenched teeth, and you can feel her haphazardly search your memories for something. <i>Introduce me to your Qim. There can never be too many Frostwyrms.</i>
Your mind’s eye flashes with images of Nykke and [fw.name], not just together, but with you: you, pinned beneath [fw.name]’s enormous body, filled to the brim with her cock in your tight [pc.vagina], while Nykke fucks your mouth. Another fantasy, of Nykke laying on top of you, pumping you and filling you until her Frostwyrmling seed jets out from you, and [fw.name] on top of her, her own gargantuan cock beneath Nykke’s upturned tail, and returning the favor. Another fantasy–

The claps of her body pounding into yours bounce off the snowy dunes for all to hear. You’re pushed up the dune with every forceful push of her dick into your body, sliding you along the cold snow. Nykke’s panting has turned into rough, nasally snarling as her orgasm approaches.

Everything in this document is for the public version. It includes an intro and one sex scene. I'm not expecting to create a ton of new content: this sex scene is ported from her older content with some contextual edits and new characterization. If, though, you're still interested in reading it, be sure to subscribe to my Patreon!

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Well, I suppose this is better than having her axed from the game entirely.

Still, I remain decently miffed about this whole situation. Fingers crossed it doesnt make it hard to enjoy her stuff.

Im also pretty concerned that this is only the start of the issues with patreon. God only knows if, what, and when theyll decide to put in more restrictions.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Depends on how badly they want that normie money.
Well, those payment companies are like ea, in that theyd sell the world and more if it meant that they could make even a penny off of it. So it's likely ony a matter of time.

Though that begs another question: what will happen to fenco if/when it does happen? After all, this is more than just some pet project for them. It's their actual job and primary source of income.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Well there is still subcribestar, heard in like November or December that they dropped PayPal because they wanted to regulate the content on there and from what I heard SS said, "no, go away"

Reactions: ShySquare

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Well there is still subcribestar, heard in like November or December that they dropped PayPal because they wanted to regulate the content on there and from what I heard SS said, "no, go away"
Really? Are you sure? Cuz I checked them out when they were first emerging, and I saw that they had a PayPal option.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Ya know, though it's kinda shitty of me to think so, but a part of me is kinda hoping that patreon will put its foot down all the way and force fenco to move to another site. Cause then there wouldnt be anymore restrictions on content.

And like I said, at this point, I wouldnt be too surprised if patreon just outright bans NSFW content right out of the blue a-la-tumblr. We've all been eyeballing them nervously for a while now. Be nice for it to all just be over with.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Ya know, though it's kinda shitty of me to think so, but a part of me is kinda hoping that patreon will put its foot down all the way and force fenco to move to another site. Cause then there wouldnt be anymore restrictions on content.

And like I said, at this point, I wouldnt be too surprised if patreon just outright bans NSFW content right out of the blue a-la-tumblr. We've all been eyeballing them nervously for a while now. Be nice for it to all just be over with.

Look, this isn't the place to discuss it, its been discussed to death and everyone is sick and fucking tired of talking about it anyway. But Fen and others moving away from Patreon isn't going to help.

So let's fucking move on, shall we?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Look, this isn't the place to discuss it, its been discussed to death and everyone is sick and fucking tired of talking about it anyway. But Fen and others moving away from Patreon isn't going to help.

So let's fucking move on, shall we?
I've already said my piece on this. I ain't gonna push any further unless someone else does, and even then, I ain't gonna push very hard. So dont worry bout it.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I'm not sure if it is an awesome thing because it looks like SS took a MASSIVE blow to their well being as a site.
https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2018/...ers-including-tim-pool-sargon-of-akkad/73535/
Head desk

Fucking hell, why does this shit have to happen?!?!

I dont wanna get too into this, lest I incur the wrath of Magic Ted, but cant those fuckers just leave shit alone?!?!

Besides, if theres a few bushes that you dont think look very good, then you dont burn the whole damn garden down!!!!

Ugh, ok, I'm done.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Head desk

Fucking hell, why does this shit have to happen?!?!

I dont wanna get too into this, lest I incur the wrath of Magic Ted, but cant those fuckers just leave shit alone?!?!

Besides, if theres a few bushes that you dont think look very good, then you dont burn the whole damn garden down!!!!

Ugh, ok, I'm done.

I mentioned subscribe star essentially getting destroyed in one of the locked threads.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Nykke 2.0 with 2,000 words! This completes a second ported sex scene: one where you have the dick and you fuck her into the snow until she's a happy, satiated puddle of Frostwyrmling.
<i>Your Qim was right to chooooooooooose choose you,</i> Nykke says to you psionically. You can see her peering at you from over her shoulder; a toothy grin has spread on her face. She’s snorting through her nose with every other thrust into her, and her words come to you choppily, as she’s finding it difficult to communicate while she’s getting railed. <i>If I had met you firssssssssst first, there would be no letting you go. I don’t knowwwwwwwww know how I’ll be able to last without you inside me like this every waking moment.</i>

You muse that [fw.name] thinks the same way when you’re mating with her. Clearly, you’re such a stud that dragons everywhere are willing to fall over themselves just for a piece of you. She and Nykke have a lot in common; maybe you could introduce each other later? You ask Nykke if she’d like that. To be between you and a pure-blooded Frostwyrm, fucked however which way she wanted, bloated and laden with all the kips she can handle.
There's only one sex scene left to port (for now), and that's the one where you fuck Nykke in the butt. I'm going to save that for later; for now, I'm going to do some more character building, for players that choose to try and talk it out with Nykke rather than jump straight into the sex.

If you're interested in keeping abreast of Nykke and her updates, consider subscribing to my Patreon!