New Frostwyrm Content Thread! [Current Project: Flurry The Frostwyrm (Implemented!)]

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
If you kill Frosty, you deserve the armour and literally nothing else, you monster.
How much of that is you being the creator talking, how much of it is you think it's a immoral choice, and how much of it is you thinking it's just a terrible idea just from a gameplay perspective because of how gear gets outdated but npc content is always relevant?

Reactions: ShySquare and Kesil

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Hello! My name is B, and I'm here to pitch a brand new expansion for Frosty to you!

A topic that's come up a few times in Discord is what Frosty would look like, and how she would act, if she were anthro. It's very unlikely to ever happen, since that would introduce a huge amount of headaches and it would require a lot of stretching of the imagination.
But, on the other hand, that's what dreams are for! There aren't any rules when it comes to dreams.

The Frostwyrm TF is scheduled to be making it in sometime very soon. To compliment it, here are some new scenes:
when you first enter the lair as a bonafide Frostwyrm, Frosty jumps your bones and fucks you raw right then and there. If you try to Talk to her afterward, though, she expresses that she's totally flabbergasted by the lengths you were willing to go to be a better mate for her, and wishes that she could do the same for you by changing herself to be more like you. Unfortunately, she can't, but, if she can't do it in the real world, she can at least do it in the dreaming one.
So, after that, the next time you sleep, you're guaranteed a dream where you meet an anthrofied Frosty in her lair. Sexy times will, naturally, ensue.
<i>I am sure I do not need to remind you, my Qal, but I consider myself blessed by the Grand Qim for having chosen you as my mate. The misfortune that I had cursed every Light’s Fall at not finding another of my own kind was, in truth, a gift, and my patience was rewarded with a mate unlike any other. I would choose you over any of even my own kind until my summoning.</i>

[fw.name] projects her thoughts to you without any hesitation, but you can tell, there was some careful thought and planning that went into her wording. It’s almost enough to make you blush, to hear a Frostwyrm like herself to you that you’re a better mate than she had ever dreamed of.

<i>But,</i> she continues. <i>Now</i> you’re feeling the hesitation over your link with her. Whatever she’s about to say, it’s almost as though she feels she has no choice <i>but</i> to say it. <i>No matter how you have improved my life, my Qal – the warmth of your being in my lair; the knowledge and personality you bring to our conversation; the relief and satisfaction you have given me during the worst of my {PC has cock:heats{PC is herm: and }}{PC has vag:ruts}{any kids:, and the resultant kips you have blessed us with} – we are of different kinds. I cannot help but believe that, despite how utterly my life was incomplete without you, that we are, and forever will be, in some machination, incompatible.</i>

The doc is currently 2,100 words, and you can find it on my Patreon. However, this expansion pack wasn't commissioned by anyone - it's something that I just really wanted to do. I can't afford to work for free all that often, unfortunately, so I've created a new tier for documents that were not commissioned by anyone. I don't expect I'll be writing for myself very often, so I don't expect to be using this tier all that much. Figured I've give it a trial period, see how receptive people are to it.

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
How do you get the frostwyrm tf do you ask a sample of her blood or what since I kept her alive

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
You get the frostwyrm tf by asking Frosty for some blood after you're mates with her, assuming you're doing her content.

Otherwise it's a choice between the tf and the armor, as both remove her from the game.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan...

Even though I knew there would be a Frostwyrm TF coming down the pipe at some point I wasn't sure I was going to partake since I took great pains to get my Steele appearance to just how I wanted her to look. But...
when you first enter the lair as a bonafide Frostwyrm, Frosty jumps your bones and fucks you raw right then and there. If you try to Talk to her afterward, though, she expresses that she's totally flabbergasted by the lengths you were willing to go to be a better mate for her
You make a strong arguement for the frostwyrm tf
:negativeman:

Reactions: Unoriginal Name.404

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Hello all,

Just popping in to say that I'm going to be occupied all weekend and I won't be able to work on this expack until Monday, maybe Sunday. I've been voluntold to help run a weekend event until then.
Sorry that I hyped up the project, just to have this spring on us. I'll get back to it asap, I promise

RevekXLR

Jun 30, 2017
I remember a doc for a event with you teaching your Frostwyrm wife and kips about Terran Christmas, after that we go back to Irestead to buy presents for Frosty and kips, was that idea scrapped? Or we still can hope for a "Christmas release Special" later this year?

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
I remember a doc for a event with you teaching your Frostwyrm wife and kips about Terran Christmas, after that we go back to Irestead to buy presents for Frosty and kips, was that idea scrapped? Or we still can hope for a "Christmas release Special" later this year?
I’m sure that’s in it’s just available at Christmas

attaggee

Oct 4, 2015
did you cut the dreams from some previous content? could've sworn there were some short dream sequences in some document once before already.

The Krispiness

May 7, 2018
Under your bed.
www.google.com
did you cut the dreams from some previous content? could've sworn there were some short dream sequences in some document once before already.
Yeah, they were cut. You can still view them in the document that first introduces Frosty as a waifu. From what I remember, they were cut because of the workload a doc of that size already had for our lovely coder, Miss Quiet Coyote (I belive it was her) and because Fen was hesitant to add incestuous content at the time. Patreon was banning a lot of smut artists at the time and the kips' non-consensual* incest scene would've gotten TiTS removed for sure.
*There was not a way to disable dreams at the time and you cannot tell the kips do not invade my dreams without disabling everything.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
The Frosty Christmas doc, found here, was completed but never coded. Frosty wasn't implemented until late May, well after Christmas, so QC didn't bother getting to her Christmas event. It is not in-game and using the tistheseason cheat will not activate it. Maybe this year, though!

Frosty's regular dream IS in-game, but both of the daydreams are not, and neither is the kip's dream sequence. Frosty's daydream didn't make it in because it was too much of a hassle to code, and both of the kip sequences got axed for their incestuous content.

cazadore

Aug 31, 2015
The Frosty Christmas doc, found here, was completed but never coded. Frosty wasn't implemented until late May, well after Christmas, so QC didn't bother getting to her Christmas event. It is not in-game and using the tistheseason cheat will not activate it. Maybe this year, though!

Frosty's regular dream IS in-game, but both of the daydreams are not, and neither is the kip's dream sequence. Frosty's daydream didn't make it in because it was too much of a hassle to code, and both of the kip sequences got axed for their incestuous content.
i get the being a hassle to code but incest was a reason really

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
i get the being a hassle to code but incest was a reason really
The coding isn't the problem, Patreon is. More precisely, their guidelines are. What little incest TiTS has was put in prior to the rule change that made that kind of content a No-No, as far as I'm aware, but adding anything new has the potential to draw the unwanted kind of attention.