New Frostwyrm Content Thread! [Current Project: Flurry The Frostwyrm (Implemented!)]

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
Can't wait for this to be in the game. Don't get me wrong I love my Dragon Wife. But I prefer Nykke, probably cause she's closer to Steele's size so its easier to imagine.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I made a pretty significant change to Nykke. So significant, it needs its own doc to sort all the changes.

"Changes" is not the same as "content," so, initially, I was going to post the doc to the public so they can all see what's changed about her - but then I went ahead and added content to her.
So, now, if you want to see what's new with Nykke, you'll just have to slap a fiver onto my Patreon!
[fw.name] sometimes likes to remind you that you weren’t her first choice in mate. She had spent much of her life searching for another Frostwyrm like herself, but in all her searching, she couldn’t find one, and she had to ‘settle’ for you.

But, you continue, she <i>also</i> likes to remind you that she doesn’t regret her choice in the very least. If she could go back in time, and she knew everything she knows now, and she found a pure-blooded Frostwyrm to mate with, she’d choose to mate with you, every single time.

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
I like the new change. Makes Nykke even more unique when compared to her sisters, and she was already poised to be my second favourite character in the game as it is.

Reactions: Troller

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Updates made to code based on new content. Pull request updated. I don't like pushing changes out this quickly as I didn't have time to test as much as I'd like. Shouldn't be ang bugs, just maybe typos

attaggee

Oct 4, 2015
I'd love it if fenoxo pushes public back further to make sure this is included, by far the most hyped for this

csg608893

Nov 2, 2016
It doesn't look like this public patch has nykke unfortunately.
Well Fen did say that "Changelog and maybe another piece of content for the public patch to come when I’m well." So we might still see nykke show up this month. Unlikely but still possible.

attaggee

Oct 4, 2015
out of curiosity, did savin ask you to implement a way of changing her genitals or is she full on futa and will stay full on futa?

Unoriginal Name.404

Jul 5, 2018
What sort of loving parent would force their "little" girl to change her genitals.
I would not mind it if there was a way for her to loose her nuts(the art that Adjatha did of her does make her look weird when her dick is Sheathed and she has two big nuts hanging there, but nuts or no nuts is in no way a deal breaker for me)

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
What sort of loving parent would force their "little" girl to change her genitals.

Probably the same kind who'd bang her

Which we're all probably guilty of

I'd bang her even with her dong, but I wouldn't mind some way to de-dong her...

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
...or you could just not bang your half-frostwyrm daughter. It's not like the option to de-dick them was there before. If you were willing to dick down a herm dragon to make them in the first place seems a bit weird to suddenly want to dedick your progeny.

Reactions: ShySquare

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I'm not sure why a lot of people are obsessed with de-donging a lot of the characters. Seems a bit insulting to the author if you ask me.

As for me, I do not mean it as an insult to the author... I just personally am not very fond of dicks on girls. If the author don't want to do it, I'm fine with that though

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
As for me, I do not mean it as an insult to the author... I just personally am not very fond of dicks on girls. If the author don't want to do it, I'm fine with that though

I mean, there's always the option of trying your hand at similarly saucy incest content that better suits your tastes yourself, or commissioning someone to do that for you if you have the means ;)