2020 games you’re excited for

Discussion in 'Mainstream Games' started by AlrightKnight, Jan 6, 2020.

1. AlrightKnight

AlrightKnight Well-Known Member

Howdy gamers.
    What games have you excited for the upcoming months?

2. ScarletteKnight

ScarletteKnight Well-Known Member

Honestly, mostly CP2077. I'm excited for a ton of games, but I expect this Cyberpunk to keep me from everything else for a while

3. Evil

Evil Well-Known Member

Resident Evil 3 remake. Because Resident Evil 3 remake! (And also if the game is a success, Capcom will revisit other games and possibly remake them and maybe, just maybe we can get a Dino Crisis remake!)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    cobra, Savin and ShySquare like this.
  4. Klaptrap

Klaptrap Well-Known Member

Psychonauts 2 and Bloodlines 2 are my big ones. Mostly indy games other than those.

ShySquare likes this.
  5. Savin

Savin Master Analmander
    Staff Member

RE3make is now #1 anticipation. CP2077 is a close second. Elden Ring if it comes out this year!

Gears Tactics and Ghosts of Tsushima are runners-up.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Slab Bulkhead, ShySquare and Evil like this.
  6. sumgai

sumgai Well-Known Member

"You want STARS? I'll give you STARS."

I wouldn't mind seeing an actual resolution to Dino Crisis 2. Dino Crisis 3 was just dinosaurs in space. And not that fun. :/

cobra likes this.
  7. OvariesOfSteel

OvariesOfSteel Well-Known Member

Animal Crossing: New Horizons :oops:

BA00C1B9-5B79-4765-AFF5-ECBEEB878B5A.jpeg
    6F06EAC6-E9DF-47F7-B5B7-0FFE0ECEEEBC.jpeg
    383627B7-4B29-44C0-9941-2F7937F5F058.jpeg

Keet, QualityCuntrol, Zevos and 2 others like this.
  8. Number13

Number13 Well-Known Member

Final Fantasy VII Remake is what i'm looking forward to the most.

9. sor

sor Well-Known Member

same here Final Fantasy VII Remake and Ghost of Tsushima

10. cobra

cobra Well-Known Member

Cyberpunk 2077
    [​IMG]

Resident Evil 3 Remake
    [​IMG]

Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines 2
    [​IMG]

Trials of Mana
    [​IMG]

Halo Infinite
    [​IMG]

Streets of rage 4
    [​IMG]

Stellaris Federations DLC
    [​IMG]

Sense: A Cyberpunk Ghost Story
    [​IMG]

Starship Troopers Terran Command
    [​IMG]

Pretty much in that order.

#10 cobra, Jan 6, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2020
    ShySquare likes this.
  11. Slab Bulkhead

Slab Bulkhead Well-Known Member
    Creator

Cyberpunk 2077 is still my biggest one for this. There are a few others I'm looking forward to, but I don't know when they're coming out. :(

Grimoire and cobra like this.
  12. Zevos

Zevos Well-Known Member

Borderlands 3, The Outer Worlds, on Steam

OvariesOfSteel likes this.
  13. coldmonkey

coldmonkey Well-Known Member

Bloodlines 2 and Crusader Kings 3.

14. Taboo-Sho

Taboo-Sho Well-Known Member

Rune Factory 4 Special.

Persona 5 The royal.

15. BlackRangerXIII

BlackRangerXIII Active Member

For me its Trails of Cold steel 3 and Daemon X Machina which are coming in March 23rd and February 17th

16. Malpha

Malpha Well-Known Member

Does PSO2 coming to NA count. 'cause that's all I've cared about outside of more FFXIV for months, lul.

17. cobra

cobra Well-Known Member

I only played the original PSO on Dreamcast years ago... Damn Im getting old...

18. Keet

Keet Well-Known Member

I'm also really excited for New Horizons! A family member kindly pre-ordered it as a birthday present and I really wasn't expecting that! I want it to be March 20 sooner

19. Taboo-Sho

Taboo-Sho Well-Known Member

New game for me, IF IT COMES OUT this year, Lego Star wars The Sky walker Saga, I LOVE TTs Lego games, Im pretty much never let down by them, BARRING Dimensions.

Keet likes this.
  20. leonard_worthem

Lone Echo 2 should be amazing. The first one is still one of the best game experiences I've ever had in VR.

21. Grimoire

Grimoire Well-Known Member

Frostpunk, CP2077, Tropico 6 DLC, Humankind, No Man Sky DLC, Watch Dogs: London.

CP2077 is the hottest game to come out for me after the disappointment of The Last of Us Part 2 ruined the year for me.

I'm so stoked to throw all my cash at CP2077 and CyberPunk Red stuff. I love sci-fi and CDPR is tickling my bones with their new IP. DnD is my jam but the CPR style of DnD is gonna blow me away for damn sure. Gotta show some love for RPG tabletop games!

22. sumgai

sumgai Well-Known Member

At least the memes are funny and exploitable.

23. Keet

Keet Well-Known Member

Is it bad I'm only really excited about another Pokemon dlc :oops: I haven't really been keeping up with game news and nothing else has been catching my interest..

The legendary for it is kinda ugly in a hilarious way but Expedition! Exploring! Ancient ruins! Whatever the fuck is going on with that big tree! :negativeman:maybe it's special interest talking but I'm excited for it!

Grimoire likes this.
  24. Paradox01

Paradox01 Well-Known Member

It's not new, but I'm hoping MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries becomes available via Steam when it's eligible to do so this coming December.

25. Number13

Number13 Well-Known Member

For PS exclusive, I have been looking forward to Ghosts of Tsushima much more than TLOUP2. And after the general reaction to the later it sounds like a good thing. I'll just get the later when it's on sale cheap in the future.

26. MESeele

MESeele Well-Known Member

I just heard that Vanillaware (Odin Sphere, Dragon's Crown) is releasing a new game in September called 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim. I know next to nothing about it--it's apparently a turn based mecha game or something. I look forward to it.