2 Questions

[removed]

Mar 6, 2019
So I was wondering, is there any was to get ride of cocks. Like make them non-existent.

Question number 2: How do you get access to Breedwell. It just says that I need to read up on the rahn.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Me being dumb, but where do read abou rahns? The Codex? I cant find entries for any of the races

If you want to get rid of cocks, the easiest way is to use Dr. Lash' services. A bit pricey, but guaranteed to remove any cock and balls you have. Just make sure to pick the right option, otherwise he'll remove everything else too

As for reading up on species, in the codex there should be tabs on the right side for each planet. Inside those tabs, there will be entries for species. I can't remember what planet the rahns are under, but you'll find it eventually

Note that I think you have to actually encounter a rahn first to make the entry show up

[removed]

Mar 6, 2019
If you want to get rid of cocks, the easiest way is to use Dr. Lash' services. A bit pricey, but guaranteed to remove any cock and balls you have. Just make sure to pick the right option, otherwise he'll remove everything else too

As for reading up on species, in the codex there should be tabs on the right side for each planet. Inside those tabs, there will be entries for species. I can't remember what planet the rahns are under, but you'll find it eventually

Note that I think you have to actually encounter a rahn first to make the entry show up
Thanks.