[]

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
First off I would correct the spelling of Picardine ;p. Other than that, I just hope Fen doesn't think that total control over your shape is considered overpowered and bombs this idea.

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
I know this has already been submitted, but why does the wings button only allow you to add tentacles while all other buttons allow many different options. Wouldn't it make more sense to let us change to different wing types?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
If I had to guess, its because goo is likely incapable of the structural requirements of functional wings.

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
Yet they can mimic fur, scales change leg type between taur, naga and biped and finally change between tons of tails except tentencle tail type unless that is just tailcock. Also as a side note since you need stage 5 to use Picardine and we don't have 5 doses is that going to be added with this.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Perhaps u could make a new flag for goo wings - "vestigial"

One thing that would be nice is ability to adjust anal/vaginal wetness at stage 2 (and likely only 2), as well as ability to use stored goo to refill testicles. Another possibility is being able to matabolize stored goo at stage 2 to increase thickness

Being able to change hair color without it automatically changing fluid and crotch color at stage 3 would also be nice.

I'm not a fan of goo bodies, but my aquatic/reptilian characters usually go to stage 2 for the abilities, such as being able to ingest "stuffing".

Last edited:

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
Ok no problem I was just wondering since it seemed a bit random, but when I think of it like that it does make sense.

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
There's already a vent option for goo. Now that you mention it, I wondered why you just blow everything in one shot. It never made sence to me. Salty jaw breakers already have that function for instant refill. Plus with how I do things my characters refactory is 24000% so I never run out of cum. I'll have to look into vestigial to understand what it is and how to use the flag. I don't think it's necessary to add a wetness thing. It should be it's own item for rebalancing perposes. I think I've already seen people try that.
Ok so first did you get that refractory rate from editor or in-game if in-game how. Second yes there is a tf being written that does that its called dry spell and it also gets rid of lubricated or sticky skin flags.

JK Drack

Feb 8, 2018
I am looking forward to this for the next Public release, if Fen add it anyway. You are simply a genious, man.