100% All-Beef Franks

F

Franks

Hi, I'm an undocumented 8chan immigrant who writes stuff for TiTs. I have so far written for CoC2:

- Eryka, the Velunite Paladin and her scene expac

My patreon can be found here: https://www.patreon.com/f_rank

My personal discord can be found here; https://discord.gg/Xsmg3Pt

This discord is not a place for you to come to whine about Fenoxo's discord or his staff, and if you do that I'll ban you.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Franks

Eryka(The Velunite paladin I'm designing) can be found here.

Last edited by a moderator:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Tege(The Velunite paladin I'm designing) can be found here.
Here's hoping she can utilize trickery like pocket sand. But that's probably too low for a Paladin.

F

Franks

Here's hoping she can utilize trickery like pocket sand. But that's probably too low for a Paladin.

//Pocket Sand

//Tege withdraws a vial of sand from her belt, pops the cork and hurls it into an enemy’s face, blinding them for 4 turns if target fails a cunning check. Only usable once per battle.

Reaching for her utility belt, [attacker.combatName] grabs a vial of something you can’t quite see, pops the cork, and empties it toward [target.combatName]!

{hit: Unable to avoid the quickly moving sand, [target.combatName] is struck by the dirty trick, leaving [target.combatName] blinded and frantically trying to blink away sand before [attacker.combatName] can take advantage of the opportunity she’s created. //Else: [target.CombatName] nimbly avoid[tps|s] the sand, leaving it to fall harmlessly to the ground and leaving [target.combatName] fully able to see.}

You did this. This is your fault.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
(She's a ginger, so she actually probably didn't have one to begin with. Unless she stole one. Dirty thieving gingers).

:catstare:

I take partial offense to this seeing as I is a ginger or as we're otherwise called redheads. I has a soul! WE ALL HAS SOULS! :smuggo:

Really though more writers writing for shiny new game is awesome, hope you find the inspiration to keep writing.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
And where do those souls you all have come from, hmm? :p

ws_Blue_Space_Points_Stars_1920x1200.jpg

Yellow-Trollface-Smile-1440x1280-1024x910.jpg

In hindsight... I REGERT NOTHING!
also hey you asked :p

Sifen

Apr 4, 2018
Well I see that flew over your head, the universe bud, the universe is where we get them :smuggo:

Also sometimes blood and tears o_O
Nah, I got it. Was just poking fun since stars are -and spirits/souls generally are- balls of light. Also don't forget semen, as fox mom demonstrates with her metaphor children.

As a side note: coc2 got another update.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Now we have a chance of canonized pocket sand attacks.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
True fact; I did not know her name as I left her in the woods so i could keep interacting with her.

From a VERY cursory glance at the doc, I like it. Although the line umm... [If she has penis maybe/if she has vagina maybe next time] I think. Is that something you're considering or simply a side note?

Regardless I like her already and understand ot takes a long time to write her content.

F

Franks

I adapted her scenes from her initial encounter for some of them, so yes, some will be rough.

Eryka is intended to have the option for dedicking eventually, Goth.

I also made a patreon that I'm going to shamelessly shill; https://www.patreon.com/f_rank

Reactions: Gothamson

Zawarado

Aug 29, 2020
Eryka is complete and submitted.
Gotta say, from what we had already she was great. What you just added might have just made her my actual favorite character in the game. I especially loved the mood swings and the giving oral scene, seriously, there aren't any other Doms in the game that'll belt/whip you, sooorely needed. Great work

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
I've gotta say how clueless she is about sexual metaphors is hilarious, excellent work on her sex expac dude I've been waiting on it for awhile and I'm definitely not disappointed at all.