[03.36] Lyric Standing Fuck typos

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Lyric Standing Fuck/Pussy

Capitalizing on that weakness, with a strong yank, you lift Lyric straight up into the air, dangling her by the wrist and lifting her higher until she's brought eye-level to you. And, with a twist of the wrist, you face her away, so that her back against your chest. You hook your freehand underneath her thigh, keeping her awkwardly aloft against you, then, hefting her upwards, you quickly let go of her hand and do the same with the other leg.

Should be 'back is against'

Her words slur into a meaningless groan as her orgasm overtakes her; all of her earlier jiggling and movement to try and make things better suddenly comes to an abrupt halt, and the hole you've driven yourself into suddenly grips you tighter and fiercer, refusing to let you go. Her pussy grips tighter onto you, rippling around the entirety of your shaft, before you feel a warm, copious deluge drip down the sides of your cock and pool at the crease where your dick meets your mostly full sack, and from there, they drip down the inside of your thighs. And they don't stop: the convulsions keep up, doubling the pace of your thrusting, and each one is punctuated by another gush of her pussy's juices to make things nice and slick.
|Her asshole grips you tighter, almost to the point of attempting to deny you entry, but the rest of her body is practically begging you to keep going, to ravish her form and imprint the shape of your cock into her ass so that everyone and everything will know who's branded her and how. Her pussy clenches and grips onto nothing, her pussy fountaining streams of clear pussy-juice directly onto your own thighs, thanks to the spread of her legs. Every thrust you make up and into her asshole is met with the wet squelching of her juices being squeezed out from her, as if you were juicing a fruit by fucking it right out; the relentless bouncing of her body on your dick has them going everywhere from arcing several feet directly in front of you, to staining the skin of your legs and marking them with her scent. And she's showing no signs of running dry.

'|Her asshole grips you tighter' is copied directly from the scene. Not sure why its like that, and asshole gripping is used when that's the pussy fuck. Is fountaining a proper word?

Undecided

Feb 16, 2021
Waiting to be updated.

I'm not too sure what you mean by this, but I speed-ran a character up to get the scene / bug. Confirmed to be the [Standing Fuck] -> [Vagina] scene.

Please note that this is tested on 0.3.34 hot-fix patch, but I assume it is the exact same as the other versions - please see below:

02.png
06.png

An idea comes to you as you eye Lyric's kneeling, diminutive, oh-so-ready and willing and waiting form. She lives rent-free in your pack and you lug her around wherever you travel on your back.

Clearly, you have the back strength to carry her around everywhere you go. Maybe you can put all those newly-minted back muscles to work doing something else with her.

You instruct her to remove your plain underwear and give you a display of just how badly she wants you. Taking your words literally, almost as soon as her hands are on your waistband, you're suddenly naked from the waist down with a strong, greedy yank – there was no foreplay, or teasing, or even trying to shimmy them down one leg at a time.

"I'm that horny for you, LyricBugTest," she says, part with breathless abandon at barely being able to contain her self for you, and part with a smug self-satisfaction at having accomplished her task with such efficiency and gusto. Her eyes grow wide and her nostrils flare at the sight of your erect shaft; displaying some initiative, she is quick to work off her own tights, getting herself just as naked as you are. Another moment later, and you're both totally bare, exposing yourselves to each other in the relative privacy of your tent.

Lyric remains obediently kneeled in front of you, her eyes mostly on yours, but they keep flitting down towards your crotch and the spire of your cock, casting its shadow across her face. She's ready, she's willing, and she only needs your instruction on what to do next.

Rather than provide it, at least verbally, you lean forward and you extend your hand, reaching out to her as if you're going to help her up. The movement draws her eyes to yours, and when you gently grip her hand, you can almost feel the pulse in her wrist quicken and you see her eyes widen in adoration and happiness. When you pull her into a standing position, her grip on your hand gets tighter, and she momentarily forgets to breathe.

Capitalizing on that weakness, with a strong yank, you lift Lyric straight up into the air, dangling her by the wrist and lifting her higher until she's brought eye-level to you. And, with a twist of the wrist, you face her away, so that her back against your chest. You hook your free hand underneath her thigh, keeping her awkwardly aloft against you, then, hefting her upwards, you quickly let go of her hand and do the same with the other leg.

In this position, she is at your total mercy, with her ass hanging pendulously above your dick; the warm pearl of her cunt radiates against your tip, guiding you upward towards her body, urging you to release her and drop her straight down and onto your shaft.

"This is new," she laughs nervously. With your arms hooked underneath her legs and around her shoulders, she has very little leverage in her limbs to do anything but squirm. And, from the feel of things, all she's doing with that leverage is trying to sink herself further down, to close that gap between her entrance and your stiff rod.

You impertinently ask her if she's ready.

"I don't think whether or not I am has any bearing on what happens next," she laughs again, putting in a token effort to struggle to prove her point: she's totally locked in your hold and the most she can accomplish is to wiggle back and forth maybe an inch at most. "But God, am I ever. Let gravity do all the work, LyricBugTest. Drop me down and let that huge cock of yours split me in half!"

That sounds like a great idea to you. You ease the strength in your arms slightly, and she falls down just a few inches at a time – and you feel the tight squeeze of her pussy, dripping wet from a combination of being manhandled and the anticipation of you fucking her against the tip of your dick. She winces, and you stop, teasing her by rubbing your tip against the entrance for a bit without actually thrusting in. "Please, LyricBugTest, you've already got me in a full nelson! I can't take the teasing; just hurry up and–"

You thrust upwards, spearing into her pussy and lodging yourself firmly into the quim of her cunt. The next word on her tongue slurs and fades to nothing at the sensation of you entering her and is replaced with a long, heavy sigh and another wriggle of her hips to try and sink further down onto your shaft.

Not that her efforts amount to much, and not that she even needed to: you thrust your own narrow sides upward and you ease your grip very slightly, and combined, Lyric suddenly finds herself filled with several thick, throbbing inches of voluminous cock. Her breath catches in her throat, followed by a weak, surprised yip, but is otherwise silent – and, naturally, she has no objections when you buck upward again, sawing your dick into her body and lifting her back into the air from the force of the motion.

"Oh fuck," she says breathlessly, her voice hiccupping with every bounce she makes on your dick. "I dunno what it is about this position, but... I love it. I love feeling helpless while you fuck me. God, this is incredible."

She continues to babble about just how much she's enjoying the treatment in between thick, heavy bounces on your cock. Every thrust upward has her thick ass swing forward, then clap back against your abdomen as it swings backward. Her tail is pinched between your body and hers, yet it continues to wiggle and squirm, subconsciously trying to wag in delight from the sensation of being locked in a full nelson and having her pussy obliterated by your dick.

"L-let's just... travel like this from now on!" she suggests. Because of the constant motion, you can't tell if her tone is serious. "In between villages! Heck, through the villages! I'll, I can make a harness, I'll strap myself in, and every step you take is an, another buck into m-my pussy! We'll let everyone know who I belong to! Everyone will, will know how much of a f-fucking stud you are! Think of all the exercise we'll get!"

You grunt and humor her by saying you'll think about it. "Yes, please! Every s-step you take would have you messing me up even more! That sounds so amazing to me!"

Despite your dick being rather substantial compared to a typical kobold's, Lyric is taking your entire length, all the way down to your base, causing the skin of your hips to bounce against her rump. You're so deep inside her womb that the bulge of your crown repeatedly pushes out against her stomach with every push inward.

"God, you're so big inside me, LyricBugTest," she says wistfully. Her face is tilted downward slightly; she's watching the belly bulge appear and disappear in time with your every thrust upward into her. "And I'm taking every inch of you, LyricBugTest. There's no pussy like kobold pussy, right? Imagine anyone else taking a cock like yours this deep!"

It's somewhat true – most average people would struggle with a dick of your size. "And I'm not your average kobold, LyricBugTest," she answers. "Fuck me harder, give me a fat, cock-shaped groove inside me!"

You slow your thrusting for a moment to widen your stance and readjust your grip, and you resume, pounding harder into her virgin twat; each thrust upward is complimented with a deep, reverberating smack! of your body colliding against the cushion of her ass.

"Oh, fuck," she whispers underneath her hastened, hurried, panting breath; her body tightens and hardens in your grip once your pace changed. "Harder, deeper," she pants, before choking on her own breath, followed by an animalistic snort through her nostrils. "I'm nearly, I'm, keep going, I'm–!"

Her words slur into a meaningless groan as her orgasm overtakes her; all of her earlier jiggling and movement to try and make things better suddenly comes to an abrupt halt, and the hole you've driven yourself into suddenly grips you tighter and fiercer, refusing to let you go. Her pussy grips tighter onto you, rippling around the entirety of your shaft, before you feel a warm, copious deluge drip down the sides of your cock and pool at the crease where your dick meets your bloated sack, and from there, they drip down the inside of your thighs. And they don't stop: the convulsions keep up, doubling the pace of your thrusting, and each one is punctuated by another gush of her pussy's juices to make things nice and slick.
|Her asshole grips you tighter, almost to the point of attempting to deny you entry, but the rest of her body is practically begging you to keep going, to ravish her form and imprint the shape of your cock into her ass so that everyone and everything will know who's branded her and how. Her pussy clenches and grips onto nothing, her pussy fountaining streams of clear pussy-juice directly onto your own thighs, thanks to the spread of her legs. Every thrust you make up and into her asshole is met with the wet squelching of her juices being squeezed out from her, as if you were juicing a fruit by fucking it right out; the relentless bouncing of her body on your dick has them going everywhere from arcing several feet directly in front of you, to staining the skin of your legs and marking them with her scent. And she's showing no signs of running dry.

You, of course, do not slow your thrusting, and in fact, Lyric's orgasm only spurs you to fuck her harder. She's temporarily lost herself in her orgasm, leaving you to do all the work to bring you to your own edge – not that you mind, but it does mean putting more power into your thrusts and readjusting your grip on her thighs.

"Y-you're still...?!" she barely chokes out, taken by surprise from your unrelenting virility and stamina. "God, I... I didn't even... I feel like I'm losing my mind!"

She attempts to wiggle in your grasp, trying to do everything in her power to make things better for you, but all the strength has been sapped from her comparatively-little body; all it amounts to is a token effort, little more than a few shivers, but at the very least, the earnestness and intent is clearly there. She wants to be the very best cock-sock for you; the greatest hole for you to bust your nut into so that you'll come back and do it all again to her later.

"Wait," she whispers coarsely in between all the gasping pants and struggles. "I... wait, slow down." You take her request at face-value, rather than her trying to tease you, and you slow your rampant ravaging of her cunt. She tries to look over her shoulder to you, but your grip obstructs her neck slightly. "T-turn me around. I want to see you."

You aren't about to pull out, not when you're this close yourself. It's a bit of an awkward dance, with Lyric locked in your arms as she is, but you twist her clockwise, twisting her around while still impaled on your large dick; you quickly lift her right leg straight up as she spins on your dick until her leg crosses your chest and comes to rest against your left thigh.

And all the while, she moans and shivers on your cock as she feels her body twist and rotate on it; your shaft digs and presses against sensitive folds and muscles inside her pussy that she didn't know she had, and when she's finally facing you directly, she's made a bit more of a mess of herself, with more of her pussy's juices staining the inside of her thighs.

"Thank y-you," she says, a dopey, lust-drunk grin on her face. Her legs tighten around your waist, and her hands squeeze on your plain chest – but she's so drained from her last orgasm that all either action amounts to is a light pinch. "Now fuck me harder!" she says, attempting to raise her voice to let you know how serious she is. "I want every last drop you have! I w-want to feel it leak out of me for days! I want you to fuck me so hard, I w-won't be able to walk straight!"

Far be it from you to deny your kobold a request like that: you resume your frenetic fucking, pounding into Lyric's pussy with as much abandon as you had before. Your leverage has changed for the worse with your new position, but now, thanks to Lyric straddling your hips, she can properly fuck you back, sinking you deeper into her body with each thrust.

"That's it, LyricBugTest, keep going!" she breathlessly begs. Her eyes don't leave yours the entire time. Every word she says is interrupted by the resounding clap of her ass impacting your pelvis, shaking her whole body from toe-claw to head-spike. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, cum in me! I'm your kobold! I belong to you! My body, my ass, my pussy, my mouth, it all belongs to you! Fill your slutty kobold, I can take it! I can take it, I want it all!"

You were already fairly close, and you didn't need the extra encouragement – the melodic rhythm of Lyric's ass-cheeks clapping together every time you thrust into her pussy was all the applause you needed to keep you raring and ready to go. But the verbal encouragement certainly doesn't hurt.

"Yes, I can feel it," she continues. Her clawed fingers drag slightly across the skin of your chest, tickling you wherever they go. "You're close, I can feel you throbbing inside me. Mmm, I can feel every pulse of your pre inside my pussy." She slurs through the next few words she says, making them unintelligible. "I can taste it," she eventually clarifies. "I want it in my mouth next. Could you do that, LyricBugTest? Could you fuck my face next? There's nowhere I won't take it for you. My everything is all for you."

In the space of another few thrusts, you feel that familiar, unmistakable feeling: the edge of your orgasm, approaching faster and faster with every hump you make, building up inside your loins and causing your pale dick to stiffen and lurch inside Lyric's body. It'll only be a few more thrusts away – and you make the mistake of warning her that you're close.

"Yes, LyricBugTest, I'm ready, fill me up!" she begs, redoubling her own efforts on bouncing against you, suspended in your grip as she is. "Your slutty kobold is ready for it! God, there's nothing I want more right now than you fill my womb fill up with your cum until there's no doubt I'll have a clutch the size of a small army. Fuck me, cum inside me! Let me have it all!"

The encouragement, the feel of Lyric's fat ass in your hands and pounding against your pelvis, and all the fucking, all combine to push you over that last little bit, and you finally feel your orgasm upon you: your fingers dig into the plush meat of her rear end, and your cock stands on end inside her, readying itself for the cum that she's been begging you for since you started.

With one last pump, you're buried to the hilt inside her body, your tip reaching as deeply into her as it can reach. She is wrapped tightly around your body like she was custom-fitted for your cock, and every pulse of your jizz as it surges up your shaft only tests that tightness even further. And when your cum finally erupts from your tip, she gets exactly what she had been asking for, and then some: her fingers rake and clench against you as she feels your thick, superhuman amounts of jizz flood her pussy, packing her tight and inflating her abdomen with cum until, despite her best efforts, it dribbles from the seal of your cock and her pussy, splashing back against you and down her thighs.

A moment after she feels you cum inside her, her body locks up, and she begins to shake and shiver in your grip as a second, and much more powerful orgasm rips through her body. Her pussy clamps and grips onto your invasive, still-thrusting and still-pumping cock with as much force as its sopping wet cunt can provide. Her body tenses up, including her glutes in your hands, and she lets out a long, shuddering sigh, until there's nothing left in her lungs.

"I," she stutters, riding out both her orgasm and your own. "I," she tries to choke out, but no other words can make it past her lips; they all dissipate into nothing in the wake of the aftershocks of her orgasm still ripping through her body. "I," she tries again, only for you to thrust inward once more, and, consequently, another orgasm rolls through her, causing her to shiver and her fingers to rake across your body in a weak attempt to grip onto something, to keep her grounded in reality.

"I," she finally manages to say with a bit more oomph and strength than every other attempt before. "I'm... dizzy."

Save below (0.3.34):

Attachments

• CoC2 LyricBugTest 11.coc2
    8.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Tarnakus

Oct 31, 2020
As of patch 0.3.37 Lyric Standing Fuck/Pussy still gives text from ass fuck. It looks like you fixed the beginning so: "Her asshole grips you tighter, almost to the point of attempting to deny you entry, but the rest of her body is practically begging you to keep going, to ravish her form and imprint the shape of your cock into her ass so that everyone and everything will know who's branded her and how." is not present but then assfuck scene continues to the end of paragraph.
upload_2021-3-15_11-36-27.png

Tarnakus

Oct 31, 2020
First one definitely seems to be an error but the other 2 are describing the effect fucking her ass is having on her pussy, which is definitely a thing, they're right next to each other.
But I am fucking her pussy not ass. Check first paragraph in my screen shot :p

Reactions: Malidica