[0.9.165] Dickless scene for too large dick on Dockmaster

Shura

Well-Known Member
Apr 15, 2018
788
583
33
I got Dockmaster pregnant easily the first time, but I forgot to come back in 5 days so I missed the scene for getting her panties. However, when I tried getting her pregnant again, she just keeps giving the no eggs line, even when I use priapin AND Breeder's Bliss rut to jack my already high base virility multiplie (6.7) up. Can someone help me check what's wrong with the save?
 

Attachments

  • Shura (H) - 930 Days, 23Hrs 21Mins - Tarkus, Ingnam.json
    1.1 MB · Views: 0

Nynec

Active Member
Aug 4, 2026
42
24
I think you're a little too big for her, i changed the size a little and then it was possible.
 

Shura

Well-Known Member
Apr 15, 2018
788
583
33
I think you're a little too big for her, i changed the size a little and then it was possible.

Darn behemoth size changes. Looked at the dialogue closely and it's treating me as not having a cock period. Weird bug but oh well. Thanks for the help!