[0.9.106-BACKER#5279] Suze bugs, holes and typos

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
“What you gotta do is, go in the back with me, get on your knees and then choke on my fat, footlong dick.

Hyphen between foot and long.

It's possible to get to her to the “But you're messing me around, aren't you, sucker? The boss of this whole damn company doesn't go into random space station restrooms and... c'mon.” conversation without going into the restroom by using Masc Off. Put "But you're messing me around, aren't you, sucker? The boss of this whole damn company doesn't take random genemods in dive joints and... c'mon." for that.

You go back to the auto-cab rack, Suze flashes her employee card over a scanner, and you're noiselessly conveyed back across to the starport. You wedge yourself into a booth at Kally's, and soon one of her scantily clad, indentured staff is across to take your order.

This text is shown when the PC selects Meal and is already at Kally's at the start of the date. Should be cut, next paragraph works fine without it.

“That's cool girl. I'd like to see your routines.” Suze's hand drifts down her formidably toned arm as she looks you over with a scrupulous eye. “I think maybe you don't take it quite as seriously as me though, do you?” A condescending grin. “Which is more than fine by me, by the way. I want my suckers to have some cake on 'em.

“If you want, we can work out together some time.” She shrugs with majestic indifference. “I know this station doesn't have good facilities, so I got some stuff back at my apartment. You only got to ask.”

Missing quotation marks after 'cake on 'em.'

You give her your neediest, puppy dog expression, shaking your mammaries just a little bit. Suze snort-laughs in an anguished sort of way, torn between the door and you.

Nice PC's way of getting some before she leaves at date end: There's a bit of text missing here, between 'little bit.' and 'Suze snort-laughs': should be 'You know, you don't get to see her all week… a [pc.boy] can get awful lonely.'

Bug: After turning down Masc Off once, then taking it when offered, when you come back for the second date Suze will act as if you aren't dating.

“Hey s- Niko.” Suze gives you that regretful little smile as you slide into the booth opposite her. “Come to find out if starvation's changed my inclinations? Sorry. I'm still the same picky ho.” You sit there and consider each other in silence for a time. “You wanna pick things back up?” She sounds hopeful. Hopeful enough that she's already taken the Masc Off epipen out of her bag. “You know what you gotta do.”

She should lead with

"Hey yoouuu."

Suze rises from her seat when you approach her... (regular intro carries on from here)

followed by

"First thing's first."

Suze shoots a wolfish smile at you as she digs around in her purse. A bulky dose of Masc Off slides to a halt on the formica in front of you... (repeat Masc Off intro carries on from here)

The first Fitness intro scene (where you're introduced to Motiv 8) didn't fire for me. Went straight to the repeat variant.

“Ready to cool down?” There's a small whirr somewhere behind you. “Ah! Detecting custom two person cooldown! Right-e-ritey, Shutupdrone, I will quietly monitor until you complete.
Orgasm tightens your tired muscles, making you wail and buck beneath the powerhouse fucking you; her response is to tighten her grip around your neck, pinching off your air supply between her bicep and forearm. Stuck, mind-wiping joy fills you, trapped by your top in a prison of brisk, feminine muscle. You take a whooping, groaning breath as her arm relaxes around your throat a few seconds later.

Missing quotation mark after 'complete.'

“That's enough,” Suzeraigne says.
“Would you like me to upload my recording of your workout to your device, Shutupdrone?”
“Uh yes. I'll uh, monitor that later,” the human replies, wiping sweat off her brow.
“Good good!”

There's a missing italics tag in here somewhere.

You rearrange yourself contentedly in the warmth of Suze's embrace and continue watching. Even wearing your ,

The show gets more and more frantic as the window to impress The Cowl narrows.

Watching TV without blowing her without sex gifts. Dunno what happened here.

I'll keep going over it tonight or tomorrow. Thanks!

Attachments

• Niko (F) - 12Hrs 29Mins, 29 Days - Canadia Station, Liberteria.json
    680.5 KB · Views: 2

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
One of her emails is missing a few things:

Hey there sexy. You asked for some nice soulful tunes in the mail, and so you've received. See, your sugar momma DOES listen to the words that fall out of that pretty mouth of yours!

I put this sort of thing on after a big night out, or when I got my sucker over, cos nothing is surer to get them in the mood. I don't know what you do with it… but guess I like thinking about it.

Miss you xoxo

50 tracks of aural deep honey. It is a fair question, what are you going to do with it?

You bite your lip and cast your eye to the door of your bedroom. Ah, what the hell. You are feeling more than a little pent up, and the thought of a slow, sensual relief session is definitely appealing. You get up from your desk, lock the door and dim the lights. Then you fetch the lube bottle from the bottom drawer, put your headphones on, and kick back on the bed.

Laid-back, psychedelic pop leads into soul into whimsical dub into squelchy techno into seductively, slinky alien territory. Suze is not so much of a brute to make the sexual themes too overt; the vibe and the groaning, crooning lyrics simply urge you to feel and let go. And so, that's what you do. You trace your lips with one oiled-up finger while { you slowly slide your other hand up and down your imposing stallion-dick, lavishing every inch of it in attention / dip two others into your Error: Invalid vagina number (0) passed to vaginaDescript() and gently frig yourself, swirling in concentric motions}; then you let those fingers descend to your soft, flat chest, where you first circle then delicately pull at your pronounced nipples.

The music builds towards crescendos and then, teasingly, ebbs back to sleek, slow tempos, wordlessly leading up the path towards release and then running away from you back down to a low burn of pleasure. Oh man, Suze knew what she was doing. Is this what she puts on in the background when you're canoodling in her apartment? No wonder it sometimes gets intense. You writhe with joy, feeling transported to unknown worlds of carnal exploration, sensitized enough by your slow masturbation that the sheets feel like the embrace of sun-kissed silk.

One track comes along where things get intense. You practically feel the rising, howling vocals in {your flared horse-dick / inside of you, just beyond the reach of your fingers}; you feel the yearn in her voice, it's yours, and in a heady rush it completely takes over your body. Your lips open and your body bucks, creased up by the force of your orgasm, slippery, desperate fingers {slicking up and down your shaft / flicking at your ERROR: CLITDESCRIPT WITH NO VAGINA} driving you on.{ Ropes of cum rain down on your flat belly / They are warmed by trickles of girl-cum leaking outwards}.

You spend some time floating and throbbing in a post-coital doze, the music continuing to ease its way between your ears. The tracks now seem to be a lot more laid back and peaceful. Suze hasn't… she didn't build this playlist around a correct estimation of how long it takes you to orgasm, did she? No. Pure coincidence.

With some reluctance, you surface.{ If large cum output: You have to, though - you're being dripped upon. Opening your eyes, you have to recognize the fact that you literally hit the ceiling. You clean yourself off and then, with a sigh, go and fetch a mop. / You deal with the mess with a handful of tissues.} You carry on with the strange but pleasing sensation of having been made love to through your ears.

Another one:

You wanted a party mix sucker, well here it is. Make sure you use it! Ain't a better way for me to get through the week than knowing you're shaking that sweet ass around to stuff I gave you.

See you soon xoxo

50 tracks, as always. And you know already that it will be precisely the thing you need to be listening to while doing some strenuous exercise. So why don't you go ahead and do that?

You put some work-out clothes on, clear a space, and find a half-hour work-out suited to your body off the extranet.{ If goo/taur/naga: Always takes a while. Close-minded idiots not taking into account a waif-thin body, and soft, forgiving fleshs…} You put the playlist on as the app instructs you to warm up.

{If Ramis is on board: About five minutes into it your door hisses open and a lively, golden-haired head pokes itself around it.

"You workin’ out? Why didn't you tell me, {knickers / boyo}!"

You surreptitiously clear the space more thoroughly of things that can be knocked over, and welcome a spandex-clad Ramis bounding into your room a short while later. Soon you are both rhythmically forcing out the step-ups and crunches to Suze's beats. You must admit, having someone else in on the action always serves to egg you on.}

The diverse and propulsive music keeps you going when your muscles start to tremble, and you wind up pushing yourself further than you otherwise would. Whew! You'll be feeling that in the morning.

{If Ramis is on board: "And this was from one of your mates?" Ramis judiciously wrinkles her nose as she pats herself down with a towel. "Pretty good mix! Not enough kait-pop, but no-one's perfect eh?"

She gives you a hand slap and leaves you to turn the music off and maybe grab a shower.}

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Getting to know it manually doesn't diminish it in any sense — if anything, feeling its hot, bejeweled extent only brings home to ,e width and length, particularly as —
End of night anal scene. Not sure what happened here.

I see on the doc I made a mistake which has translated into the game: her catch-all greeting has gone missing, so she just goes straight into the bespoke intros, which make meeting her each time extremely abrupt.

If the PC is set to dating, in any circumstance other than the PC has TFed into something she doesn't accept in the interim, this text should be displayed before any intro:
"Hey yoouuuuu."

The moment you appear at her booth Suze gets up, plants a kiss on each of your cheeks and then sits back down opposite you in the booth. She gazes at you with a huge, gap-toothed grin. You're a sight for sore eyes, for someone who's spent the last week at the business end of a mine anyway.

Option to stick up for the Love Starz after listening to the first mixtape doesn't seem to appear? Should be this

[Love Starz]

Tooltip: You genuinely like Pink, Blue and Green's output, and you don't care if that makes you a square.

You shrug and say some of the stuff on Suze's mixtape was cool, you guess… but you still like the Love Starz the best! They're just so upbeat and pure, they have that borderline perfect understanding of one another's range, and so what if Steele Tech sponsors them?

"Uuugh." Suze rolls her eyes and runs her hands through her braids. "Fine. That - type of music - is your thing. I'll stop trying to wean you off it. I won't even call you names for it. But!" She raps the table with her fists authoritatively. "I ain't giving up. I'm still gonna send you stuff, and - one day - I'm gonna find something that blows your mind!"

Regardless of your protestations, you'll still be getting music in the mail. Well, this is one of the obligations of having a girlfriend: maintaining an interest in her pet obsession.

//Randomly selected mixtape email received in 12 hours

...for about three seconds. Then a large, warm hand envelopes it like a tight-fitting sweater.

“Sit back on me, sucker. That's it.

You turn around on her lap, her grip shifting over your dragon-prick, and she relaxes back on the couch, taking you with her, onto the firm, toned plains of her tummy and thighs.
Good boy jack off scene. Missing quotation marks here

You do so, parting your thighs a bit, feeling flushed as she sneers down at your chained fuckstick. The small, silver key has appeared in her hand, swinging round and round her gloved index finger.

“I should leave this on. Don't you think?” She arches an eyebrow at you. “Pain, sorting you out in the bathroom every week. And it's not like that sissy twig stops belonging to me just cuz I'm not here, right? Really, it should only be coming off when you've been really, really good.”
Double quotations causing italics spill here

You asked for some ambience sucker, so I threw this mix together for you. It's the sort of thing I listen to when I'm at my desk. {I dunno how much admin you get up to at the shipyard / I dunno what kind of admin you gotta do in a strip joint / I imagine a jarhead like you needs calming music for a different reason} - but anyway, I hope you enjoy it.
Lo-fi beats for my favorite meats: Stuff in the brackets should be outputs for each of the fake jobs. Same thing for the Paige stuff that appears in this email.

The first clothing gift scene seems to kick the player back out of the date, and then when you go back it heads straight into the second clothing gift scene. Should just play as a normal date after you've gotten it.

She swaps one remote for the other in her other hand, and a moment later, the vibrations in your Error: Invalid vagina number (0) passed to vaginaDescript() ratchet up significantly. Exactly the motivation you need to really lose yourself in the joy of being her cock-addicted pet.

TV while blowing her while toyed up scene: assumes you have a vagina.

Unsure how you reciprocate her lewds? That might just be a me problem, but that option should definitely be displayed with the emails themselves.

nen

Nov 19, 2019
There's an italic bleed on getting chastity caged for the second time or later. 1724545384020.png