[0.9.101-BACKER] Zaibatsu After Party Button Not Showing

FalconHalo

May 28, 2018
Unsure if this is actually a bug or just not implemented. When receiving invites to the various after parties following the Dhaal Party Event, after receiving an invite from party girls but before receiving the invite from the Gryvain Ambassador, Steele is approached by a Zaibatsu rep for whomever Steele got the most reputation with, and is invited to the rep's own after party. When selecting which one to attend, the button for this rep's party doesn't show.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
I may need a save file to properly review this issue, if possible.

FalconHalo

May 28, 2018
I may need a save file to properly review this issue, if possible.
This save is from right before boarding the taxi to the party.

Don't know if it's related, but the slyveren slave-owner at the party seems to be having some trouble as well. After Steele voices her disapproval of slavery, she is still very amicable to Steele, and invites her to her after party.

Attachments

• Alyx (F) - Dhaal Party.json
    782 KB · Views: 4

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Thanks. Looking into this issue further it seems the content is just incomplete and pending additions. I've made some changes for the next release that should hopefully address these issues (at least partially).

For the after-party invites, the portion with the zaibatsu-specific invites will be cut out (so just ignore it for now). Adjatha just completed writing the proper post-party event that would eventually be an invite received by mail instead of in-person. I am unsure if this event will be coded before the next release, but it is pending to be implemented soon.

And for the slyveren ambassador, I've made it so it should now track your character's response on the subject of slavery. At the moment, there isn't any alternate scenes written for when she approaches your character post-party, so I left it unchanged. If and when there is alternate material written, the scene should parse properly based on that response.