(0.9.088)Item duplication in inventory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astral_Bunny

Jan 24, 2024
I accidentally hit use on the TamaniCorp Egg Trainer in my inventory outside of my ship and noticed I had two, knowing I only bought one, I hit use again, and now I had three. Seems unlimited.

Attachments

• Evelyn (H) - 14Hrs 34Mins, 34 Days - Mhen’ga, Ara Ara.json
    994.1 KB · Views: 7

Astral_Bunny

Jan 24, 2024
Can also continue moving while overburdened with autopathing, by closing out of dropping items and clicking where you want to go then leaving the popup open till your done moving.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Hopefully fixed for the next release. I think it was some old line of code that wasn't removed when the new item system was implemented.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Can also continue moving while overburdened with autopathing, by closing out of dropping items and clicking where you want to go then leaving the popup open till your done moving.
This is fine for now. While the overburden mechanic is supposed to be an inconvenience, it shouldn't be debilitating. (It is also possible to move tile-by-tile while overburdened and canceling out of the drop/inventory menus.) Implementing a full stop on movement may end up causing unintended issues with other movement functions, so I think I'll leave it as-is.

Status
Not open for further replies.