[0.9.087] Bimbo-Domme Siegwulfe is confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
I hope that this is the correct place to post about Bimbo-Domme Siegwulfe since it's Dr. Bader related without having to open up a new threat.

• Turning Siegwulfe into a Bimbo-Domme turns her into a bad item. Her switching between lust and regular attacks doesn't help any specalised builds.
  • And it's also really annoying that you can't turn off her eggnancies. They're fun the first few time around but stop being so due to constantly having eggs clutter up Steele's inventory.

A toggle to switch between attack types and another one for her fertility would be cool to have.
IIRC, she's supposed to determine if you're using Damage or Tease and follow suit. If that logic isn't working, file a bug report.
So basically Bimbo-Domme Siegwulfe randomly uses tease attacks although Steele targets the opponents health pool. I initially thought it might be due to my character having the Royal Shard Bow equipped in his off-hand, which does drug damage, and she appears to actually do more lust attacks when that's the case, but she still randomly switches to lust attacks when Steele uses specials like throwing a Flash Grenade or a different ranged weapon is equipped. The latter case just happens less frequently.

Attachments

• Bicci (M) - 22Hrs 17Mins, 45228 Days - Phaedra_ The Wastes, Vysnovok System.json
    1.1 MB · Views: 4

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
The attack selection isn't quite random as there are calculations involved. While she doesn't attack based on your previous attack at all, she tries to forecast what attack to use based primarily on the target's health+shield ratio vs the target's lust ratio, so whichever ratio is closer to the target's defeat, she'll go for that respective attack. That is, if the target's HP+Shield is closer to 0%, she'll attack HP, but if the target's Lust is closer to 100%, she'll use a lust attack. If the target is immune to lust, she'll target health+shield only.

Though with this, for the next release, I've added an extra toggle in the drone targeting menu for any item that is classified to have dual attack types (at current, it's only Siegwulfe). So the toggle cycles between HP, Lust, and Automatic (default), and selecting a new target will also reset the toggle. So now you are able to choose which attacks you want her to use, though be mindful that after a select target has been defeated in a group combat, you may want to change the attack toggle for the new target before taking your turn, just to make sure you're using the attack you want.

I also found some other minor bugs and oddities with Siegwulfe content that I also addressed for the next release. After dropping or selling the Siegwulfe item, her follower flag should properly reset so you will be able to purchase her again (after a 24-hour cooldown)--this might not be an issue now, but there was potential that she could be lost in the void if the flag wasn't reset at that point. Re-buying her would also reset her genitals, so she will no longer be considered a Dom, for those who want to revert her to her previous state (though again, this is probably how it already works).

As for the eggnancy when she is a Dom, this was intentional as a permanent feature for the Dom variant of the Siegwulfe (meaning there wasn't supposed to be a switch for it), so I don't think I'll make a toggle for it unless all the areas that mention it have written variants to accommodate, as well as some scenes needed to make it happen. Basically there needs to be a rationale behind it being toggleable.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
As for the eggnancy when she is a Dom, this was intentional as a permanent feature for the Dom variant of the Siegwulfe (meaning there wasn't supposed to be a switch for it), so I don't think I'll make a toggle for it unless all the areas that mention it have written variants to accommodate, as well as some scenes needed to make it happen. Basically there needs to be a rationale behind it being toggleable.
The eggnacny is already optional. The player can have a Dom without it, simply by deciding not to activate it. Or not having the Ovilium on-hand.
What scenes need to be altered?

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
The eggnacny is already optional. The player can have a Dom without it, simply by deciding not to activate it. Or not having the Ovilium on-hand.
What scenes need to be altered?
This is true, but once egganancy is enabled, it is permanent. There is no option to turn it off via a toggle. I think that is what is being asked from the initial post. So hopefully the rebuying of Siegwulfe (and re-programming her to be Dom) can help with this if the player doesn't want the egg pregnancies.

Status
Not open for further replies.