[0.9.086] Shalena End of Date Location Reaha pops up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
After meeting Shalena through Extrameet, Steele is transported to Uveto. Usually this wouldn't be a Problem, if the game didn't assume that Steele had entered their ship right as the scene ended. I noticed this as one of the Reaha "working girl"-scenes played right after the date with Shalena. I already checked and confirmed that no Reaha scenes usually play on that tile.

So either the ending scene transports Steele to the wrong location or it has just some wrong flags set. I wouldn't know.

€:
I've noticed that Reaha can also possibly appear with one her scenes when taking Sera for a walk when punishing her. Iirc it happened after the first or second page after the scene switches to the Residential Deck on Tavros.

Last edited:

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Hopefully fixed for the next release. Also polished up some of Shalena's code-related content.

When starting a date, the exploration events should be disabled until after the date. So for Reaha's milk stand scene, if it isn't already queued before the date, should trigger the next time your character enters and exits the ship (as intended).

I can try to disable exploration events for other event sequences (like the Sera event you mentioned), but I'll need some sample text to know where to look. Otherwise, the Reaha milk stand scene is working as intended, as awkward as it is.

I also updated the ExtraMeet functionality to be accessible via the Codex's Extra menu, so hopefully the chance of that kind of event won't happen, if it does... but this update may introduce other bugs, I assume (teleportation related, mostly). The ExtraMeet menu should be disabled if in a hazardous room or if exploration events are disabled in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.