[0.9.084-PUBLIC#4334] Minimum Lust Perks Causing Excessive Min Lust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Treated Readiness causes Minimum Lust to effectively be 54, even though the Codex says 27.
Amazonian Needs causes Minimum Lust to effectively be 35, even though the Codex says 17.5.
Saves are before gaining the perks. Just sleep once.

Attachments

• MinLustTest TreatedReadiness.json
    616.3 KB · Views: 5
  • MinLustTest AmazonianNeeds.json
    615.4 KB · Views: 5

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
It seems there isn't any wrong with any perks or status effects that contribute to minimum lust. I think the issue is with the final lustMin() value, where right before it outputs the minimum lust value, it now converts the the value with a minLustCalc() filter. That function changes the final value by: ((ratingVal * 150) / (ratingVal + 150)), so the 33 become 27 (after rounding), etc.

I'll bring this up to the team, but I'm unsure of if there will be a change. I believe that filtering was implemented around the same time clothing affected lust gains, but I'm not quite sure.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I'll bring this up to the team, but I'm unsure of if there will be a change. I believe that filtering was implemented around the same time clothing affected lust gains, but I'm not quite sure.
I believe that was to prevent min lust perks from stacking to the point of making a PC nigh-unplayable. Though some of the perk descriptions give number values that are now out of date. But that's not the issue.

The issue seems to be that Min Lust applies twice. First the actual Min Lust, which shows the overlay bar, then a 2nd application that doesn't affect the overlay bar, but doesn't go away even if Steele masturbates. 27 * 2 = 54, 17.5 * 2 = 35.

If you can't see the bug, it may already have been fixed.

Last edited:

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
I believe that was to prevent min lust perks from stacking to the point of making a PC nigh-unplayable. Though some of the perk descriptions give number values that are now out of date. But that's not the issue.

The issue seems to be that Min Lust applies twice. First the actual Min Lust, which shows the overlay bar, then a 2nd application that doesn't affect the overlay bar, but doesn't go away even if Steele masturbates. 27 * 2 = 54, 17.5 * 2 = 35.

If you can't see the bug, it may already have been fixed.
Ah, okay, I see it now. I assume that doubling was due to a typo in the lust() function. There were new lines added for a piercing effect, but it wasn't wrapped around brackets, so lust was being set twice.

Hopefully fixed for the next release.

Reactions: Theron
Status
Not open for further replies.