[0.9.082-PUBLIC#4205] - Deepsea Research Facility Quest Log Not Updating/Completing Again

Jan 3, 2023
  1. Currently at Level 10 and have 'completed' the Deepsea Quest on Uveto. As the thread title states, I went through all the ending scenes for the quest, including the one for Nova/Gray Goo's armor upgrade. However, the quest log isn't showing as completed, so no rewards. I have seen a prior thread about a Janeria Soft Lock that seemed to receive a console fix, courtesy of DrunkZombie about a month ago. I didn't want to necro a thread since the elements involved are different(for example, I cannot return to the Lab after turning in/keeping the ID cards at quest end), but it looks like the overall bug is back. I did try to use the fix DrunkZombie mentioned, but I don't know code and my attempts at using the console didn't seem to resolve anything(at the very least I didn't fuck anything up???)
  2. Playing on Google Chrome Version 119.0.6045.200 (Official Build) (64-bit)
  3. I have attached files with my Steele at quest start(with the ID card to enter the lab) and right after the Janeria Boss Fight, after going through the aforementioned completion screens. The snapshot I've also included is from a run(while attempting to troubleshoot) where I managed to take no HP damage; I equipped Nova after moving one square up - to avoid death by water pressure - and as shown, no 250 shield.

Attachments

• Minami (H) - 19Hrs 26Mins, 440 Days - Uveto VII, Siretta.json
    707.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Minami (H) - 6Hrs 24Mins, 441 Days - Uveto VII, Siretta.json
    708.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Minami (H) - 19Hrs 26Mins, 440 Days - Uveto VII, Siretta.json
    707.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Minami (H) - 6Hrs 24Mins, 441 Days - Uveto VII, Siretta.json
    708.1 KB · Views: 2
  • TITS_Bug_Report_Image1.JPG
    TITS_Bug_Report_Image1.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 3

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
what's the soft lock exactly? i was able to leave the lab as normal, and after waiting a day, received the 50k credit reward

Jan 3, 2023
what's the soft lock exactly? i was able to leave the lab as normal, and after waiting a day, received the 50k credit reward
I am an idiot - I now realized where I messed up. I didn't progress into the next day when I first noticed that the armor wasn't upgrading. I also had my Gray Goo Armor in its exposed state when I first started the quest. Once the quest log updated, I re-sealed the suit to check and the Janeria upgrades kicked in. I apologize for the false alarm; thank you for the help Waffle.