[0.9.081-PUBLIC#4166] Ship Fixed Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
1. 'Fixed' weapons can be sold.

2. Moondast Gruss, MS-XI and Sidewinder no longer have the modules they had in Flash*.
*Repair Module, Shield Booster, Heavy Armor, respectively.

3. Ship Purchase screen doesn't list what weapons/modules the ship comes with.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
I've partially fixed the display for the comparisons and to show what is "Fixed Equipment" and what isn't. For the text printout, items marked with n asterisk will denote if that item is fixed to the ship and not replaceable.

Now however, now I'm not sure what equipment was supposed to be categorized as Fixed since the new ship scripts do not modify any of the equipped items and just slot in new ones. If you already have a list of which ships had which fixed equipment in the Flash version, that would be helpful--if not, I'll try to look into it later if I can.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Now however, now I'm not sure what equipment was supposed to be categorized as Fixed since the new ship scripts do not modify any of the equipped items and just slot in new ones. If you already have a list of which ships had which fixed equipment in the Flash version, that would be helpful--if not, I'll try to look into it later if I can.
Wiki page.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Thanks. Hopefully fixed for the next release.

Ships should now have fixed equipment now--at least new ships. Any ships from old save files will still have slots not taken up by fixed equipment. I was thinking of doing a save version upgrade condition for all ships, but it is not easy to tell if the player had already emptied or replaced the supposedly fixed items to properly replace them, so I figured to let it be for now. New games and new ship purchases should have the proper fitted equipment (as far as what was noted in the wiki) though.

Reactions: Theron
Status
Not open for further replies.