[0.9.078] More flurry bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
Looks like the most recent patch ends up removing flurry from the lair if you've done his content up to getting him into your clutch. The game still thinks he exists however, judging by the rule uveto option mentioning all three dragons.

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
My Steele has talked to Flurry about Throbb, but not yet given it to him, yet:
"but even an outrageous output like your own is nothing compared to Alrythe’s after that shot of Throbb. "
And just a bit before that:
"And to think: he’s smaller than Besci. She’d be able to outdo even this. "
Holy Quantum Superposition Batman - both not having been Throbbed and having been Throbbed.

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
On giving Flurry Throbb:
"You ask Frosty if he remembers the discussion you two had a little while ago, about the size of his penis and how he gave you permission to use the technology of your kind to make it larger."
Wrong name - should be Flurry.
Also:
"With that, you pull away from Alrythe and make your way across the lair towards your affects," - should be effects.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Looks like the most recent patch ends up removing flurry from the lair if you've done his content up to getting him into your clutch. The game still thinks he exists however, judging by the rule uveto option mentioning all three dragons.
If you have a save file of this, I can make sure it is fixed.

My Steele has talked to Flurry about Throbb, but not yet given it to him, yet:
"but even an outrageous output like your own is nothing compared to Alrythe’s after that shot of Throbb. "
And just a bit before that:
"And to think: he’s smaller than Besci. She’d be able to outdo even this. "
Holy Quantum Superposition Batman - both not having been Throbbed and having been Throbbed.
The first one seemed to be swapped, but the second one seems "correct", assuming the check was flipped somehow. But a save file for this might help as well.

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
If you have a save file of this, I can make sure it is fixed.
One file in need of fixing. Also as a side note said patch also reset frosty's name to just be frostwyrm. I had her be B's default of Valrynn beforehand.

Attachments

• Ammy (F) - 9Hrs 7Mins, 7203 Days - Zhèng Shi Station, Herisiod.json
    813.8 KB · Views: 2

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
One file in need of fixing. Also as a side note said patch also reset frosty's name to just be frostwyrm. I had her be B's default of Valrynn beforehand.
Thanks. From loading your save file, everything seems to be in order, at least from what I can tell. The Frostwyrm is named appropriately (Valyrnn) and it is possible to visit Flurry (Alrythe in your case). So if it is not correct for you in the latest release, it may be fixed for the next release.

Reactions: Shrike675
Status
Not open for further replies.