[0.9.042-PUBLIC-ANDROID#3004] multiple typos

GameCrazed

Oct 2, 2019
Instead of making a separate post for the same error, im going to just put them all here. Additionally, idk the actual scene names im just putting how/where i found them.

NPC: Sera
Scene: one of her Sex scenes after selecting "Sex?" Talk option.
Scene by: Nonesuch

"My pleasure," trills Sera sarcastically. Your arch your neck as you feel another orgasm approaching.

Problem: "Your" should be "you"
Screenshot_20230308-175348~2.png

NOC: Anno
Scene: Sleep Bukkake, sleeping with anno on ship.
Scene By: Night Trap

You wake with a start to Anno shaking you. After a moment her words sink in, and you look at your surroundings. You are in your bed, covered in coating cum, with Anno lying next to you, her tail, lower back, and enchanting butt plastered in your coating cum as well.

Problem: I dont think "Coating" is the correct word. Unsure what to suggest replacement for.

Screenshot_20230308-173301~2.png

NPC: Anno
Scene: Mid Flight blowjob (never seen this scene b4, idk what triggered it)
Scene by: William

Anno's ears wobble enticingly as she expertly smothers your mare-memberbetween her cushy tits. Creamy-smooth warmth envelopes

Arching comfortably, you moan softly on your slide up Anno's cleavage, throbbing right on top

Problem 1: "Mare-memberbetween" needs a space.
Problem 2: "Creamy-smooth warmth envelopes" is a partial sentence, seems some of it is missing.

Screenshot_20230308-165740~2.png

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Sera scene fixed.

Going to leave the first Anno scene as is. That is not hardcoded text but dynamic text based on steele's cum viscosity and type.

Second Anno scene fixed.