[0.9.042-PUBLIC#3004] Zaika Ganger Typos & Errors

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
The ganger rioter avoids your melee attack and swiftly counter-punches! You'll have to try something else with this one! The ganger rioter hits you with her fist! Your shield crackles but holds. (S: +13) You land a hit on ganger gunner B with your custom shock gear! Ganger gunner B’s shield crackles but holds. (S: +52) You beat at ganger gunner C. She
Abrupt cutoff
You let go of the first zaika and are on the second before she can get another sentence out. In a split second, your tail is inside her’s and is pumping like a piston by the time she realizes what’s happened.
A mouthful of Steel-brand milk has left this local as sloshed as if it’d been straight liquor.
The bustiest of the group puts her fists on her hips and takes a good long look at your exposed package. “Is that it? It doesn’t get any bigger or anything?” She wraps her three foot cock-tail around your ERROR: CockDescript Called But No Cock Present in spiraling circles, showing off her considerable length. “How pathetic. If this is how all aliens are hung, it’s no wonder they’re throwing themselves at us.”
Well, no, it doesn’t. This Steele doesn’t have a penis.
The fourth gang member has one hole left all to herself. Braced against your back, you can feel her teatless breasts swell with every hot breath she presses into your ear. “Oh ho, what’s this? The slut’s got herself] an eggslit! I guess you freaks ain’t too different from us after all.”
Sweat cascades over her swaying breasts, both glistening globes pulsing with the rush of her orgamsmic tide.
“Check out the hips on this one! I bet she could pop out a dozen eggs and not break stride!
Missing " at the end.

Also, is it impossible to get this intro with Ditz Speech, or am I unlucky? I'd been trying to get it, lost Ditz Speech (Dumb4Cum), then the next two encounters were Catcall.
The zaika’s tail plums your depths so vigorously, you feel almost like a virgin all over again.
Plumbs, probably.
Doesn't seem to cause Steele to orgasm.
A hefty lilac sphere, roughly the size of a bowling ball, filled with your cum.
Got it from the Zaika Gangers, and don’t have a penis. Almost certainly not mine. (Megrez 'Milk Him' has the same problem.)
“Look at this trespassing slut, just walking like zaika-style gown owns the place.”
Probably not a typo, I just thought it was funny.

Last edited:

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
"You let go of the first zaika and are on the second before she can get another sentence out. In a split second, your tail is inside her’s and is pumping like a piston by the time she realizes what’s happened. "

Not a typo "her's" is referring to her tail. As in your tail is inside her tail.

Everything else fixed except the 1st one for combat. I think this was already dealt with somewhere else but let us know if it still occurs after the next patch.

Reactions: Theron