[ 0.9.042-PUBLIC#3004] Racial Calculation Oddities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
'All penises are Feline' returns True with no penises.
1. Race has a Demonic Penis check, but Lucifier can't create it. The only way to get a Demonic penis is the improved Dong Designer.
2. Tail Type Demon or Demon Tailcock used to count if only the Tailcock was Demonic. Now only counts if the Tail is Demon.
3. Tongue never counts.
4. Race score breakdown has a typo: 2 entries for Wings, but the 2nd (Demon or Succubus) is actually checking for legs.
1. Demon Eyes only count if Face is Human, making Hellhound more awkward to get than it maybe needs to be.
2. With Lupine getting it's own race and calculations, it's now impossible to get Hellhound as a Lupine. Is this intentional?
1. Has a vaginal capacity requirement, but Foxfire & Frostfire don't increase capacity. Probably a holdover from CoC.
2. Two tails but less than nine & nine tails are mutually exclusive. It's impossible to max out the score (8/10).
Currently, males get Kitsune naturally from the proper application of Foxfire/Frostfire.
Females only qualify if they also have enough Vaginal capacity.
Herms never qualify.
1. Laquine has a 2 Breast Row check. Since Laquine Ears not creating a 2nd Breast Row is intentional, this is kind of odd, especially since none of the Laquine NPCs have more than one row.
2. Bunny overrides unless Steele also has Quad Lapine Ears and 2 Breast Rows.
With Laquine in mind, "Lioness" does not have a 2nd breast row entry, but Lion-Os does give a 2nd breast row.
Mega Milk does not count, despite preventing Lactation loss and permanently enabling "Milk Squirt" and minimum 40% Fullness.

Last edited:

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I would regale you with a similar argument two of my professors had in Uni about how the feline penis issue is still technically correct, but I fucking hated having to listen to them talk about cricket for half an hour insted of grading my project and will refrain :gedgrimace:

Hellhound things: I guess at this point it should be split off into its own dedicated mix of things rather than just being a name-sepcialization for canine under certain circumstances. It would also make more sense to do this under the concept of us (eventually) adding a means to pick a preferred winner out of the highest scores but I'm not going to mess with it much right now. I've stuck it in the pile of enhancements for later™

Lioness 2nd breast row I don't want to add as a tracking potential. Where possible I tried to remove specific genitalia configurations from the lists unless it was clearly and massively inherent to the race, or there was very little otherwise capable of differentiating the race from another. Doing it here would then add an effective unscorable option for males, because only feminine characters will nominally gain the 2nd breast row.

Status
Not open for further replies.