[0.9.020-PUBLIC-ELECTRON#2536] Crash on luring prey to a Quadomme the second.

Kayroky

Sep 24, 2022
Back with the Quadomme Crash.

I updated to a newer version from #2525 to #2536 and thought of trying again, but it still isn't working.

The steps to reproduce are the same as last time, choose "Diplomacy" and then "No" to lure a replacement to the Quadomme.
I tried it this time on every location, but the log is always the same so i left it at just pics for two.

If it should be fixed in an unrelease build, i am sorry for the inconvinience, otherwise i hope this helps to track down the problem.

Attachments

• Quadomme Pillar Southeast.png
    Quadomme Pillar Southeast.png
    191.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Quadomme Pillar Southeast Error Message.png
    Quadomme Pillar Southeast Error Message.png
    158.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Quadomme Twisting Passage.png
    Quadomme Twisting Passage.png
    182.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Quadomme Twisting Passage Error Message.png
    Quadomme Twisting Passage Error Message.png
    160.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Nastari (F) - 14Hrs 21Mins, 32 Days - Myrellion, Sindathu, Quadomme Crash.json
    644.7 KB · Views: 1

Equivocate

Apr 24, 2022
Back with the Quadomme Crash.

I updated to a newer version from #2525 to #2536 and thought of trying again, but it still isn't working.

The steps to reproduce are the same as last time, choose "Diplomacy" and then "No" to lure a replacement to the Quadomme.
I tried it this time on every location, but the log is always the same so i left it at just pics for two.

If it should be fixed in an unrelease build, i am sorry for the inconvinience, otherwise i hope this helps to track down the problem.
Yeah, it seems like it's been fixed for the next release - because #2536 appears to be the one from the 23rd of September, or thereabouts.